Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= Shared Vault

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Shared Vault
Page 10 of 11«<7891011>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/25/2017 14:21:38   
afterlifex
Legend-X

Elemental Magician sorry I didn't see the post.

I would say no since it was never restricted in the same manner as it was a free give away to thous that had already upgraded. Might be better to call it an "upgrade thx", it's still not meant to go to characters outside of its intended target date however.

Now that KB is in line with Greater Bright Blade of Victory it's a moot point

battlesiege15
nothing new beyond what is already in this topic.

< Message edited by afterlifex -- 1/25/2017 14:37:33 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 226
1/25/2017 23:21:31   
battlesiege15

Ah ok, so it hasn't been implemented yet? I'm excited for that because my alternate account would love some company
AQ AQW  Post #: 227
1/25/2017 23:27:50   
Kay Oh

^I'm just as excited as you, my other characters won't be neglected anymore. I just hope this project isn't delayed for a long time.
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 228
1/26/2017 0:14:55   
AQDeathKnight

Is the possibility of putting Z-Token items into the shared vault still on-going?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 229
2/9/2017 10:39:12   
big E

I know it's been said before, but could we please please get some kind of pointer as to the time scale of Token item transfers and account merging?

It's not the waiting that gets to me, it's the silence and not knowing whether to expect it next week or next decade. Personally I'm currently holding off on some real-money purchases because of having to play split accounts, and just having some kind of timescale would be ever so helpful when planning certain character upgrades. Even a comment such as "don't expect it for the next 6 months" would be very helpful, if that's the current status.
AQ  Post #: 230
2/9/2017 11:43:20   
Kay Oh

I have a few URs on my other account that I've collected through monthly Ggbs, and I would like to use them and transfer items to my main, especially since the cross-over ggbs are in the next week or 2. Personally, the best case scenario would be if we get account transfer/tokens in the next 5ish weeks while the cross over items are available. Otherwise it's another year my URs will be collecting dust. I'm not going to complain too much though, a time frame would be appreciated since the last one we got was December and that was delayed.
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 231
2/10/2017 1:07:39   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

Can we please have some info on the account merging/alt transfer system? I'm eagerly waiting for that, and I've even got the two accounts linked to my master account.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 232
2/13/2017 15:39:06   
Jdilla

ss2195 on 12/18/16:
quote:

Is there any ETA regarding the Z-token Item transfer functionality? I can understand that Cap'n is prob busy with the holidays, but a post about a rough estimate would be great. I wanna transfer a fair few items across characters that Z-token!

Kay Oh on 1/1/17:
quote:

Update was planned for last month, but I guess there was another delay. Hopefully this month? *crosses fingers*

The perfect timing would be before February's cross-over GGBs, because my other account has a few URs saved up doing nothing and it would be nice to transfer over.

joac1114 on 1/11/17:
quote:

Any update on transferring/storing Z-Token items?

AQDeathKnight on 1/26/17:
quote:

Is the possibility of putting Z-Token items into the shared vault still on-going?

big E on 2/9/17:
quote:

I know it's been said before, but could we please please get some kind of pointer as to the time scale of Token item transfers and account merging?

It's not the waiting that gets to me, it's the silence and not knowing whether to expect it next week or next decade. Personally I'm currently holding off on some real-money purchases because of having to play split accounts, and just having some kind of timescale would be ever so helpful when planning certain character upgrades. Even a comment such as "don't expect it for the next 6 months" would be very helpful, if that's the current status.

I think it's fair to say that this is a big deal to a lot of people. We also haven't had a status update in quite some time despite several people asking politely.

...please?
AQ  Post #: 233
2/13/2017 22:44:35   
I Overlord I

I agree with the aforementioned. An ETA, even if it's "never," would be nice to have. Lest this end up like Archmage and still give people a faint glimmer of [false] hope even years after the fact.
AQ  Post #: 234
2/14/2017 17:20:43   
Daimyo Daimyo

Hopefully I can transfer Portal Paintings with the vault when it's updated.
MQ  Post #: 235
2/19/2017 15:30:21   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

Its been a while since it was first announced, so can we please have any information regarding the ztoken item exchange/alt transfer system?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 236
2/27/2017 11:17:16   
Jdilla

Hi.
AQ  Post #: 237
2/28/2017 14:52:51   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

from the other side.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 238
2/28/2017 15:10:24   
Kay Oh

We were told to expect an update on December. We haven't gotten any comments on the delay for 3 months now. And seeing how players are constantly checking up on this thread and Captain is active on the forums, I can only assume that this thread is being ignored. I have always praised the AQ staff for their adequate communication with their players...

< Message edited by Kay Oh -- 2/28/2017 15:13:02 >
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 239
2/28/2017 15:15:06   
Jdilla

quote:

We were told to expect an update on December. We haven't gotten any comments on the delay for 3 months now. And seeing how players are constantly checking up on this thread and Captain is active on the forums, I can only assume that this thread is being ignored. I have always praised the AQ staff for their adequate communication with their players...
Hey! I don't remember those lines from Adele's Hello. I mean, this is the thread where we sing each other Adele songs, right? Right?
AQ  Post #: 240
2/28/2017 15:27:40   
Kay Oh

@Jdilla
I'm sorry for what I've done. I was only wondering if after all these months cap'n would come back. At least I can say that I've tried to keep this thread alive.
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 241
2/28/2017 17:26:15   
Shiba

Captain Rhubarb wrote:
quote:

Regarding the Vault stuff, I've been side tracked to work on AQ3D, AQW, and the new Bug reporting site last few months.
When I get more time to work on major AQ stuff, I'll finish up the Vault features.

Here's your update.
AQ  Post #: 242
2/28/2017 17:48:07   
Jdilla

As I said in the GGB thread, I appreciate the update and I'm sure others around here do as well. But I have to say that this is disappointing news. This feature was announced in September, at which point you told us that it would be available "next week." 5 months later there's no timeline for its completion. If this were something like Archmage that would be one thing -- things happen as far as content creation and plans can't always be followed through. But this is a core game feature involving premium items, and many people planned z-token purchases around the expectation that it would be implemented "soon."

I don't mean to sound ungrateful. The entire vault project is already awesome and isn't something the players were 'owed' -- it's awesome that you put the time into implementing it in the first place. And I know that you have your hands full with other games and even with other things for AQ Classic. But I'd like to respectfully suggest that this project be put closer to the top of your to-do list.
AQ  Post #: 243
3/7/2017 16:26:21   
sertzu

still quite thrilled for the Account merge comming up soon™
Post #: 244
3/9/2017 8:12:56   
Black_Crystal

Hello, I'm very confused about the vault and need some clarification.
If I put an item in the vault, can I use my alternate characters in the same account to get a copy of the item without losing the item.
E.g if my level 145 mage put a level 130 pet into the vault, my other character who is level 130 can buy a copy from it and my level 145 character could retrieve the 130 pet from the vault?

Edit 1: Character A just placed a pet into the vault. However, when I go into character B, I can only retrieve the pet from the vault. Character A could not see the pet in the vault after character B retrieve from the vault.
Seems like its not what I thought =(
I was really hoping I could get GGB Items for my other characters as its so difficult to get UR Boxes to get some items. Well, at least I could transfer Champion of the under realm to my other characters.

< Message edited by Black_Crystal -- 3/9/2017 8:44:23 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 245
3/9/2017 8:14:27   
Andlu

Yes exactly
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 246
3/9/2017 8:22:33   
dragonofchaos

no, the 130 character would retrieve the item, and the item would no longer be accessible by the 145 until the item was put back into the vault.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 247
3/18/2017 3:46:07   
Iceman 2

Any possibility of being able to rename the shared vault? Maybe for the price of some Z-Tokens? Or 20 gold similar to the rename function for pets?
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 248
4/14/2017 11:28:37   
Semceck

Any update info on the shared vault system? Can we have an aproximate date because it has already been delayed for like 6 months
Post #: 249
4/14/2017 12:17:55   
chaosnecro

^ it's been out
AQ  Post #: 250
Page:   <<   < prev  7 8 9 [10] 11   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Shared Vault
Page 10 of 11«<7891011>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition