Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest Thread 8 New Game at last

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Clans, Factions, Guilds and Houses] >> Paxia Clans >> RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest Thread 8 New Game at last
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/12/2016 1:04:38   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Must admit I haven't seen molten beast for a while, guess they have just been hiding.

Ending screenshot.

This week Geoto attacked A10 and A12, Lucian territory. Geoto broke even while Lucian lost 6, Geoto took A10 and A12.
Aerodu sent no plans.

A slowish week, will update the map and add the screenshot as soon as I can.

EDIT: Updated and added.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 12/12/2016 1:28:43 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
12/13/2016 21:57:50   
Heroes of the Scape

Sorry for not sending plans. I was extremely sick last week and sending plans was the last thing on m mind.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 27
12/17/2016 1:39:18   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Thats understandable Heroes of the Scape. I have the starting screenshot for this week but am struggling to upload it, once I do I will link it here as soon as possible.

EDIT: Finally got it to upload and get a link for it, that took far too long.

EDIT2: Thats it, ending screenshot.

This week Geoto attacked B7 and B9, Aerodu territory. Geoto broke even while Aerodu lost 18, Geoto took B7 and B9.
Aerodu attacked B6 and B8, Geoto territory. Aerodu lost 18 while Geoto broke even, Aerodu's attack failed.

A good week for Geoto, not so much for me. I will try to get the screenshot and map update out as soon as possible but based on how long the starting screenshot took that might be awhile. I think my internet connection has become a little to unstable for Onedrive's liking. Fortunately the PUC will now be on a break until after the New Year, as we do every year, but if after that my internet still can't function properly I will need someone else to take the screenshots, any volunteers?

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 12/19/2016 1:07:19 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
12/30/2016 22:12:07   
Heroes of the Scape

Sorry for the delay. Work was murder leading up to the holidays. I can take screenshots if you are unable to.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 29
1/7/2017 0:11:12   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Happy New Year Paxia. As you may have noticed the last screenshots are still not up, I have tried every now and then but Onedrive simply refuses to upload while my internet is so bad. As such I will need to take you up on your offer to take screenshots for now Heroes of the Scape, sorry to leave it so late to tell you; I had hoped I would get a better connection at 4 am but even that didn't work out.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
1/8/2017 19:16:47   
Heroes of the Scape

Just saw this post. Sorry, I didn't get a screenshot.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 31
1/11/2017 16:05:29   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

No problem it was very short notice, guess everyone just got another weekend off to rest.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
1/28/2017 0:41:05   
Heroes of the Scape

You inbox is full so here are my plans: B8 and C1
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 33
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Clans, Factions, Guilds and Houses] >> Paxia Clans >> RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest Thread 8 New Game at last
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition