Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Feature and Functionality Suggestions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= Feature and Functionality Suggestions
Page 11 of 11«<7891011
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/2/2019 3:56:08   
ShinyZoroark4926

Add a way to disable battle effects or players
If we were able to disable those laggy battle effects, more people would be able to play, and people with bad computers would have a better time playing Adventure Quest Worlds. Disabling players is another thing to bring up too. If you disable other players, people who love the effects but have bad computers can still see their effects. Other players also get in the way of quest items and map arrows, so having an option to disable them would be amazing.

Outfits!
Many players like to combine different armors, helms, capes, etc to create different 'outfits' they enjoy. They usually change them often and add different enhancements to each armor set. Having an option to combine different gear into an 'Outfit' would be amazing. Joining /bank, or even using a bank pet and switching out outfits is a big pain, and this can be solved easily. You guys can do this by just adding an item called 'Outfit' and maybe letting us rename the outfit. This 'Outfit' item would bring up a menu like the bank, and allow 1 item of each armor type (Helmet, Cape, Sword, Armor, and Class). But make sure this doesn't lower your inventory slots, so players could abuse this and make it a backpack. Be sure to still add the inventory slots like the things are still in your inventory. When you click on this 'Outfit' item and press equip, it will equip the entire outfit!

Trading!
I know recently you guys mentioned trading as an option in the future and I have a few ideas on how to avoid exploiting with this. I would make it so you cannot trade AC items at all. This is because of protecting people from trading items for money (AC costs money). Then I would make it so you cannot trade an item that requires a Prerequisite unless the other person has the prerequisite. Ex: Having a Veteran player buy an NUE Necronomicon for a Level 1 player so they can get the Necromancer class. The Level 1 Player must have Doomwood Rank 10 in order to receive the item. I think Seasonal Items that are not AC should definitely be in the trading system, otherwise, there would be no point.
Post #: 251
1/4/2019 17:31:10   
CarolBR

Enhancement Shop suggestion
Hello, i just want to suggest a revamped Enhancement menu created by me.

1- You can select multiple items/or all at once to enhanced all of them at the same time with 1x selected enhancement per time, quick and easy.
2- The enhancement types are separated each with his proper tab(swords, classes, helms and capes).
3- When an especified tab was selected, both item tabs(inventory and shop) will change together, you can only select items 1 tab for enhancement (swords for an example, if 1 sword was selected, you cant change the swords tab to select the helms/classes/capes tab).
4- You can switch from Inventory items and Bank items tab, but you can only select 1 tab for enhancement(inventory or bank, cant select items from both tabs)!!!
5- The final price is based on the number of selected items.
6- You can compare the previous enhanced item with the new enhancement with only 1 item selected.
7- You still can buy and hold enhancements and select the quantity you want to buy.

Maybe its sound a bit confused because im not too good with english language.
If i have missed something, please notice me to fix.
*i used the total price with a random number just for an example*

Here is my Enhancement Shop concept:
https://i.imgur.com/Hjt4vFL.png

Ty, by: Nana Deviluke(aqw)

< Message edited by CarolBR -- 1/4/2019 17:45:58 >
Post #: 252
1/6/2019 14:14:42   
Rayimika

Spectral Embodience
Awe Enhancement, passive ability, infinitely functioning close range(allies) aura. +3% attack/spell power -5% to be critically hit
Imbue a weapon with a power of an Outsider for even a touch of which to initiate a burst of ghostly prominence surrounding the wielder.
AQ AQW  Post #: 253
1/11/2019 12:05:21   
Teamloki

Escalating Odds System.

This idea (inspired by most nulgath quest) is for quests that are "You may also receive, at random". E.g. Void Shogun Farming Quest, Void Spartan, and the infamous Nulgath Demands Work for the unidentified 35. What I am proposing is to improve on the RNG system that we have in game right now. It will also incentivize more players to farm for quest line like these. The change I am proposing is to have an increase of a set percentage every turn in. For example,

If Void Spartan Armor has a 5% drop rate, and let's give it an increase of 10% each turn in.

1st turn in: 5%
2nd turn in: 5% + 10% = 5.5%
3rd turn in: 5.5% + 10% = 6.05%
4th turn in: 6.05% + 10% = 6.66%
5th turn in: 6.66% + 10% = 7.32%
So on and so forth.

The numbers are just used for an example but you get my point. A different item might have a different increase. Such as all weapon from that quest increase by 10%, armor increase by 5%, helm and cape increase by 15%. Maybe it will be a good idea to cap the drop rate once it reaches a certain percent.
AQW  Post #: 254
Page:   <<   < prev  7 8 9 10 [11]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= Feature and Functionality Suggestions
Page 11 of 11«<7891011
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition