Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Feature and Functionality Suggestions IV

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= Feature and Functionality Suggestions IV
Page 4 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/5/2017 9:39:20   
revakul

Hope i'm not repeating anyone but is there any chance to get more max inventory spaces, since rewrite is soon? I would easily go for 300 :D. Also i guess free players would really appreciate extra 10 inventory spaces. We are dealing with so many misc items, right?
Post #: 76
3/10/2017 21:36:55   
you stop

I would love it if the temporary armors in /Laken are optional to equip. Or maybe make it optional once the player is done with the quests there. It ruins my set whenever im farming for Legion Tokens using the Dreadnaught Paragon Pet. And I have to constantly change it back to my original set whenever im done farming for LTs
AQW  Post #: 77
3/11/2017 23:37:58   
Luminatron

Bulk Sell. Nuff said.
AQW  Post #: 78
3/12/2017 18:36:10   
Lordvladek97

What's up AQW Community- I am a proud owner of Drakath's Armor, and have been since it came out. I remember Alina way back when it was released agreeing with someone's tweet that such a majestic, end-game, ultra hard to get item should have some nice boosts. I think she even said that they will roll out something soon. That was a few years ago.

I think Drakath's armor should have a pretty wicked damage buff. It is such a difficult item to obtain and there is no reason why items you can get with little effort should have advantages that Drakath's armor, the attire of the Champion of Chaos himself, doesn't have. I think Drakath's armor should have the very highest of boosts, since it is the most difficult main story line item you can get. The BLoD, SDKA, the NSoD, AFDK, AoA, and more all have boosts, and the BoA has special enhancements. Drakath's Armor easily fits in this tier, espcecially since it requires some of the items I listed to get in the first place. And many items that don't come close to this tier have boosts.

I think either damage against chaos or all monsters would be fitting. Anywhere from 50-100% extra (like Chaorrupter Unlocked before and after) versus chaos, or 15-25% versus all monsters (since some of the best items with v/all boosts are at 15%, and are way less important than Drakath's armor) would be great.

I hope the community agrees, and that this item of the highest significance get a boost that it, and all the players that worked their tails of to get, deserves.
DF AQW  Post #: 79
3/12/2017 19:11:42   
Aura Knight

A reject all option on certain drops would be nice. If clicking yes to one accepts all, clicking no to one should deny all.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 80
3/13/2017 14:56:46   
Shaden

Not sure if this has been posted before already, but I'll give it a shot.

What if AQW had a attribute point system simular to the Elder Scrolls Online's champion points?
So essentially, it would be a form of progression beyond the level cap. Right now, the problem that a lot of older players find is that once you hit the cap, you'll probably be limited by the cap for a good year or so. This can make it really off-putting to play the game other than for weeklies and loot farming.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with the system in ESO, essentially once you hit the cap you would be able to earn points which you could invest in various stat trees with different bonuses. An example would be a tree dedicated to boosting the effectiveness of your healing, your damage over time effects, magic dmg, etc etc. This would give many players a reason to play just to keep progressing after they hit the level cap.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 81
3/13/2017 16:46:46   
skull1218

AE should implement another program like wheel of doom, where players can spend acs to get rare items
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 82
3/14/2017 6:54:56   
Luminatron

I see you didn't utilize the Doom Overlord in Necro Caverns for any quest except one that applies to all Undead enemies.

I also see that this is a perfect opportunity to make getting ArchPaladin a bit harder than it is right now. I mean, the thing has Boss moves and everything after all.

I say he deserves a good spot in the Proof of Valor quest. I mean, Binky is there too. Need I say more?

< Message edited by Luminatron -- 3/14/2017 6:57:40 >
AQW  Post #: 83
3/14/2017 16:48:03   
Aura Knight

I think classes should not be in our inventories. Instead, we can have a new thing which allows us to store our classes. Something like an armory. By separating classes from the rest of our items, this can give players with already limited inventory space extra space to use for other things. There are probably some players who only have 30 bag spaces and that doesn't seem like it's enough especially if 20 or more have to be used for misc items if you want to farm things.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 84
3/16/2017 18:54:05   
darkhl7

can we have more damage boost weapon on dragon kind at least some for free player instead of the ac one that would be nice
Post #: 85
3/17/2017 5:19:06   
Luminatron

Simple idea.

Character Page also shows Bank stuff.

I mean look at all that blank space.
Big image that shows all the blank space. DW, it opens in a new tab.

< Message edited by Luminatron -- 3/17/2017 5:24:24 >
AQW  Post #: 86
3/17/2017 9:57:38   
DANCEBOT

I think there should be a way to add friends or to send a friend request to another player who is offline and there should be like a mail system to contact other players cause I have accidentally deleted good friends and they only get on a few times a year every few years and I had no other way to contact them but through this but yet no way to re add them since I can't play 24/7
AQW Epic  Post #: 87
3/20/2017 19:38:03   
Miltonius Minion

Custom guild ranks, instead of the default member, officer and leader, you can make more ranks ( if they don't abuse aqw chat filter if so you can't make the rank ) and have to option to adjust the ranks privileges on creating a new rank, there is no limit to the ranks you can make.

Post #: 88
3/23/2017 4:58:29   
DrakardusBrelius

Hi!
I am new here at the forums and I would like to suggest about the receiving items in AQWorlds. It has been quite annoying that there are items that you cannot receive because some of those items are at the bank. Then increases the level of annoyance where you open the bank and the receiving item elevates slightly and blocks the 'Bank to Inventory' button.

Second, the way the items pop up and block the middle of the game screen. I would like to have a clickable icon so that you could see the receiving items so it does not block the game screen.

Summary:
1. Receiving Items
- Don't let it elevate.
- Don't let it block the game screen
OR
- Create a clickable icon to pop a section where the receiving items could be declined and accepted. And does not block the game screen.

Other suggestions about this is open :)
AQW  Post #: 89
3/30/2017 2:51:22   
Juanay7

All AQW who have a lot of items know it can be annoying finding the set that goes with the class when looking through their inventory. I have around 240 items in AQW currently and I know how annoying it is to find the helmet/cape/armor/sword in a certain set you have for a class so I was thinking. Why doesn't AQW add a function where you can save sets in your inventory?!
SAVING SETS
-An AQW function which lets you name a set and put the sword/armor/class/helmet/pet/cape etc in that set so that next time you wanna pull out that set you just click a button and it puts it on for you instead of having to search your inventory for that set which is really annoying especially when you are switching sets all the time because of different classes and their advantages/disadvantages during story lines.

-This function would include an edit feature for sets which is pretty self explanatory.

I think AQW players would love this any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Post #: 90
4/2/2017 21:15:24   
Legend

The Save Feature in house needs improving, because i save a room once and all my stuff keeps getitng unequipped hella frustrating

Increase the drop rates of Svelgr Fangs between 5-10% so that its still somewhat challenging but a more reasonable farming rate

Merged double posts. Please do not double post, as it is considered spam. Use the Edit button instead. ~Karika

< Message edited by Karika -- 4/6/2017 15:53:47 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 91
4/9/2017 1:42:37   
megakyle777

Ok, here is my suggestion: I would like the option to toggle if only you can use a item or if anyone can. For example, I have Alter of Caladbolg right now and I would be happy to let others use it, but other of course won't. So let us choose if we can or not for each items rather then setting the specific quality of can/cannot to the item.
DF  Post #: 92
4/16/2017 7:08:11   
Liftos

One thing I would like to see added as a feature for this game would be your player's gear and its influence on NPC and monster interactions, shop prices and reputations earned. Right now, most armors offered in this game provide the only value you see in itself (a different look for your character), unlike end-game gear such as the set of Awe! and Archfiend Doomlord.

Some examples: a player wearing dragonslayer gear in dragon-lair areas should enrage dragon type monsters, which increases health and damage output against such players and automatically engages them in combat. A newcoming good warrior should immediately gain favor in areas like Swordhaven and Neverglades that gives extra reputation to every interaction like cutscenes watched, or other NPCs it interacted with. This only works if the player is aligned Good and currently wearing Good related gear. (Some armors have better chances of giving you more rep, like Royalty level good and Celestial level good.) Evil themed gear should inspire terror to the living or even enrage Human/Creature monsters in the map, but same rules apply. You gain favor and additional reputation to fellow evil NPCs you've interacted with and gain more with higher tiered evil gear. This part should be interesting. If a good player attempts to interact, like turn in a quest for an evil npc, it will deduct *5% off his current reputation instead of adding it to that evil faction, and vice versa. *Numbers may vary, depending on what the quest asks you to accomplish.

Now what about shop prices? I currently have the discount feature reserved for Ceremonial/Formal/Swank-like armors since it implies they're a well to do bunch that never had a problem with gold (and only gold), but for higher tiered gear in factions, some items for sale can be discounted if the player is in the shop aligned to his faction. If not, prices may go way up or even unreasonable to an extent. For AC shops, whether rare, seasonal or permanent can be affected by this as well, though not as much.

< Message edited by Liftos -- 4/16/2017 7:14:29 >
Post #: 93
4/18/2017 1:54:42   
pienapuika123

More intresting ways to earn rep.
Hello! What about storyline increase? there is long long storyline what player must plat to rank up till rank 10 (No longer days of repeating 1 quest over and over again) and class shop is unlocked only after whole rep storyline is completed. Something simmilar what happens with necromancer.

Removed comment about botting. Please do not mention it or talk about it as it is against forum rules. ~Rickyb20

< Message edited by Rickyb20 -- 4/18/2017 18:17:00 >
Post #: 94
4/21/2017 9:46:13   
Alexei Legisvinicus

I am currently doing Quests of Nulgath that drops so much stuff after a quest, and sometimes the drops continues on off-screen and it would be a pain because you won't be able to see it, so what I'm suggesting is that there should be a Drop Box. You can put it anywhere in the screen as long as it's not blocking the character. The Drop Box would be where the items dropped from bosses or quests will show and will ask whether you put it in your inventory or no, and the Drop Box must have a scroll bar, so you can see everything that was dropped by the Monster or by the Quest without having to look for a drop from other Monsters to bring it down. It would really make things easier, so please add this kind of feature. Thanks :)
Post #: 95
4/22/2017 11:29:39   
Youki

It always bothers me that every time I'm ranking up a class with a relatively long name (e.g. ShadowWalker of Time, Legion Blademaster Assassin), I can't see the class rank. As for Legion BladeMaster Assassin, you can't even see the full name of the class on the HP/MP bar on the upper right of the screen. This isn't a major difficulty because you can just hover your mouse over the class points bar next to the XP bar at the bottom of the screen to see the full class name and the rank, but I definitely think this is something that can be fixed once the new servers roll out.

In addition to this, I would really appreciate it if there was a display density option in the options to change the text sizes, just like they have on Gmail. We all play on different screen sizes, and for people who play on large desktop screens, it can be bothersome if the texts are all spread out. If I were one of them, I would definitely want an option to change the text display sizes, just so that everything is a bit more compact and easier to see. Of course, we can also have an option to display in larger texts, since some players apparently like to play on AQW on smartphones and tablets with smaller screens.
AQW  Post #: 96
4/28/2017 23:07:10   
lucas987654321000

A clear storyline for the Mother of Monsters Saga

What I mean by this is that if you go into the Book of Lore, you can immediately find the locations of where to go for the 13 Lords of Chaos Storyline. But when i tried to find out where to go for the Mother of Monsters saga (because I can't always keep up with the newsletter), I was unable to find a clear and easy to use resource that told me. I suggest that the Story section of the Book of Lore be divided into two sections: the 13 Lords of Chaos, and the Mother of Monsters. After months of looking, I finally found a resource to this on the aqw wiki, but even then it was unclear. It had a section titled Queen of Monsters and Throne of Darkness. I thought both sagas were the same, as both involve the Queen of Monsters and her Titans. If there was a simple in-game source like the one in the Book of Lore for the original saga, many more people would be able to actually play the new mode.

< Message edited by lucas987654321000 -- 4/28/2017 23:22:04 >
Post #: 97
5/2/2017 22:54:07   
Telos

It would be really nice if there was an option to turn off combat text like the damage numbers and all of the effects on your character and enemies
Post #: 98
5/3/2017 21:48:44   
ghoal

I wish that there were 2 more genders or a way to change the pronoun your character is called in AQW, I have a "female" character but I hate being called by the female pronouns, I would rather be called by the male pronouns, and people who use pluralistic names may like to be called they is stead of he/she.
AQW  Post #: 99
5/6/2017 10:44:28   
Sancena98

Can we please make it so that the scrolls stay in place after we get one instead of disappearing when it's not ini the inventory?
AQW  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4] 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= Feature and Functionality Suggestions IV
Page 4 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition