Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Feature and Functionality Suggestions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= Feature and Functionality Suggestions
Page 5 of 10«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/12/2017 21:16:22   
Liftos

I suggest having damage resistances added as a bonus to existing and future armor releases in the near future, preferably post-rewrite period. Hopefully not the first one to suggest this but we only have damage bonuses to work with for a long time so I hope the new AQW can support this.
Post #: 101
5/13/2017 12:20:18   
Thronos

I dont know if this was suggested by anyone yet but i dont feel like reading 5 pages of suggestions but anyways One of thing has always annoyed me is that the each class is limited by 5 skills unlike say dragonfable which has around 14 of those skills. But unlike dragon fable, aqw has around many times more of classes, however despite the fact you have a lot of variety you are limited by 5 skills of a particular class when fighting. So my suggestion is to make so you can switch between classes however make limited to 1 classes similar to guild wars 2 where you can switch between weapons which incidentally is limited to 5 skills, also make it so you can like save your equipment choices for the extra class so you dont gimp yourself with equipment with the wrong enchantments. anyways I hope of like my suggestion and have a good day
Post #: 102
5/15/2017 10:14:03   
Phobos15

You know how we have "double rep boost" or "double gold boost"? Well, I was thinking something like double item boost. this either doubles drop chances or it doubles amount of items you get (eg. legion tokens). Could be interesting, imo.
Post #: 103
5/16/2017 15:55:55   
Milou

Nulgath Nation Black Market Merge Shops Concept

brought to you by ARS, Abyssal Revenue Service

Since Nulgath's Nation is one of the most liked features of AQW and there are so many different reagents needed for the vast amount of gear, would it be possible to make a "black market" which would consists of merge shop(s) where reagents would be tradable for other Nation reagents?
There could be a new area where different (filthy) greedy traders would live and have their stands. There could be already in game creatures such as Dwakel, Sneevils, Fiends, Voids, Makais, Bounty Hunters and other brain washed (by the Nation) beings.
I'm thinking especially of the market in Sandsea, /oasis, which gave some insperation, as well as Dreadrock and Dwakels + Gem of Nulgath pet.
Another thing is that you could have a value of every reagent that is represented in Nation Trading Coins. You could sell reagents and get back their value in Coins. Then you could spend those on other regents in the merge shops. For instance a Totem of Nulgath would give you 1 Coin of Nulgath and then you could spend that on getting 15 Tainted Gems, but you could also use it to buy 10 Gems of Nulgath (this is just an example, valuation isn't caluculated correctly).
Either with this Coin system or with only trading specified Nation reagents for other specified Nation reagents we could have a new unique addition to the game.
This could add alot of newpossibilities for Nulgath Nation farmers and devoted AQW fans. What do you think of the concept?

Please give new suggestions and thoughts on the matter. This has already been very notified on twitter and got alot of staff attention, but I want to reach out to more people, everyone! Please share and make this possible!

All the best!

/Milou
Post #: 104
5/28/2017 15:25:53   
Icansuggestright?

BANK SYSTEM

First of all im not sure if someone already suggested this but if someone did i will acknowledge you.

Anyways, I want to suggest a feature were you can see what the item looks like even if its in the bank the same system as the one in the inventory. Because its really hard to keep putting the item to the inventory just to see what it looks like or trying to wiki it, it takes too much time. Basically I just want to suggest to be able to see the image of the items in the bank without putting it in the inventory. Thank you

Please be kind its my first suggestion 😂
Post #: 105
5/29/2017 13:20:25   
HORRIOR

Bit of a Quest related suggestion (don't know if this will be taken down because of not the right place for it), but I have a suggestion concerning the obtaining of Unidentified 35, also known as Essence of the Almighty Archfiend.

In order to do the quest "Enough DOOM for an Archfiend", you need to obtain the following items.
◾Doomblade of Destruction
◾DoomLord's War Mask
◾ShadowFiend Cloak
◾Locks of the DoomLord

While obtaining these, you have a random chance to get the aforementioned Unidentified 35. The quest for obtaining it, "Nulgath Demands Work", very arduous to do, after you have obtained all 4 drops.
Especially when you don't know how many times you will need to repeat it.

Because of this, I suggest adding in a additional quest. One which, like Enough DOOM for an Archfiend, requires the armor set pieces from Nulgath Demands Work, to access it.

The quest would be very difficult, and require considerably more farming than Nulgath Demands Work.

It would require items such as:
Warlord of Nulgath
Nulgath Armor
Sword of nulgath
20 Unidentified 34
Voucher of Nulgath
Voucher of Nulgath (non-mem)
Unidentified 13
50 Gem of Nulgath
1000 Archfiend Favor
1000 Nulgath Approval

And possibly few other things.

The point of this quest, is that instead of trying one's own luck over and over, the player would have the option to get a GUARANTEED Unidentified 35.

Please consider this, because it would conciderably decrease the stressfulness of the Archfiend's Doomlord quest line.

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 106
5/29/2017 17:07:55   
Martin901

Greetings to all.

I will continue with the suggestions (Part 2):

Battle system (Skill System):

At present the system of the classes are 1 auto attack, 3 special techniques and 1 for the potions, but in the end the potions, do not serve much due, to that better to use the techniques of the classes, that is why I will make a change in this:

The new system is: 1 space for the auto attack, 3 spaces for special techniques, 1 space of set skill/gear skill and 3 spaces of quick selection for the potions/booster/etc. ..

How would it be ordered?

It would be the same with the difference that the icons will be a little smaller and up will have 3 spaces for the potions, booster, etc. .. So they don't take so much space.

Gear/Set skill? What is that?

A skill that you can use when you get a specific gear (weapon, armor, helmet, cloak) or the four/three-part union to unlock it. (Do not count classes)

Examples:

Gear Skill: Blinding light of Destiny (Blod)

Blinding Brightness (Rank N/A) You need the Blinding Light Of Destiny to activate it.
Mana Cost: 20
Cooldown: 15 seconds
Type: N/A (depends on which skill is activated)
Description: With the blinding light of destiny, you cast a glow so strong that it causes your enemy to be stunned for 2 sec and lose the part for the Brightness vision for 6 sec. (No weapon damage, no fail, effect name is blind stun: stun the enemy for 2 seconds, blinded: Reduces hit chance by 40% for 6 seconds)

Set Skill: Armor of Awe (AoA)

Awe Force (Rank N/A) You need the (AoA, HoA, and CoA) to activate it.
Mana Cost: 30
Cooldown: 30 seconds
Type: N/A (depends on which skill is activated)
Description: Being the possessor of the armor of awe, you can call this great power to use it in your battle and thus win your enemy awe!, increase your damage output, crit damage and reduces the damage taken by 25% for 8 seconds. (No weapon damage, no fail, effect name is AWE force: increase your damage output, crit damage and reduces the damage taken by 25% for 8 seconds)

How does it depend on which skills uses?

Well that is to say depending on the class skill that can be physical/magical or both, then so that the skill can be used in all kinds of classes and not lose effectiveness, there may be exceptions of articles that functions with magic classes and others with physics.

So you can say that if you use skill 1, 2, 3, 4 of a class, the movement does not lose effectiveness, but can lose more mana than you want so it is better to set which skill spends less (eye: This would only apply to items that have more than 2 skill and to use you have to combine the button 5 , with the 1, 2, 3, 4), in case of being a single skill is the button 5 only.

These are just a few examples: but there are many more like: Blade of Awe (BoA) (gear), Necrotic Sword of Doom (NSoD) (gear), ArchFiend Doomlord (ADL) (set), etc..

This should only be applied to items very difficult to get like those mentioned above, so that it is so much more comforting to have them.

Can this affect the game?

Yes but not too (from the general point of view), why? The system in the PvE, serious in which more benefits would bring and would return a little more entertaining, now in the PvP (although not very developed), if it affected partly this because if used, uff, but still I think it's a good idea.

3 spaces for potions? For what? If we already have the set/gear skill?

Although not created are important, only that the system has not been implemented well, I would recommend that you give a boost of effectiveness all to the potions to make them more valuable and useful (also count, tonics and Elixirs).

And if that boost is done with those items, where could we get them?

Well some can buy with, gold or AC, get them as a drop and/or alchemy (where they are the best of all lore) where you have to create, making combinations of various materials, to ask you.

This would give a more important value to the Alchemy faction because by increasing the effectiveness, players will be more interested in using them.

Actions, animations, poses, etc. ..

In general the game is pretty good but would not be that our character could give a pose that we like, and perform some entertaining, interesting, or just to see you well.

Actions (emotes).

The current ones are fine, but I have some that will even make the emotes system more varied.

As there is no animated design, I will simply do with words:

Sit down /Sitd: You sit down like a common person on the floor. (Non-MEM)

Sitting with a weapon on the shoulder /SitdWS: you sit with one of your two weapons (in case it is a dual), and you put it on your shoulder. (Can be non/MEM)

Japanese sit down /Sitdj: You sit on the floor like the Japanese. Mem)

Sitting on the weapon nailed to the floor /Sitwnf: you sit down, but in this case one of your weapons is nailed on the floor and hold it while you're sitting. (Non-MEM)

Lean on your weapon /LeanW: You stick your gun on the floor and then lean on it to simulate the face of a bad boy/girl. (Non-mem, plz)

Sit cross-legged /SitCrss: You sit with your legs crossed. (Mem,Non-Mem)

Dab /dab: Everyone knows how it is and is one of the fun and my favorites. (Non-mem, mem)

YEAH¡ /YEAH: You put your arm in front of you and then you raise it to the air. (Non-MEM)

Yeahhh¡ /YHHH: The same as the previous one but with the two arms of the character. Mem) (These can be to represent a lot of joy when you get or get something difficult like NSoD).

These would be all, there may be more but these would be the best, would be a great variety and when you're bored do a dab, you got something big YEAH¡, you want to make the interesting /sitwnf.

Poses.

The current pose is load the static weapon and it does not look bad, but it can be improved, as here my suggestions:

Normal: The current one that owns the game.

With a weapon in the shoulder: while you keep it down as in the normal pose (if it is dual), the other will carry it on your shoulder.

I have no more ideas if they want to tell me their own.

How does this affect the game?

In almost nothing is practically an aesthetic function, very good also, sure that more than one would be interested in having his gun on his shoulder.

Of course it will affect that when the character moves or jumps it also affects it.

How would it work?

Next to Char, where the HP and MP can be a button that allows you to change the pose of your character in a selection.

Animations.

Here if I'm not going to say much:

I'm just going to have to give him a proper animation during the auto attack on the guns.

Swords, axes, spears, scythes, mallets, duals, rods and stave although there is almost.

Each animation will be formed by 3 parts:

Swords: A horizontal cut through the middle with both hands grabbing the sword, then a vertical cut up with both hands grabbing the sword and then a vertical cut down with both hands grabbing the sword.

Axes: A horizontal cut through the middle with both hands grabbing the axe, then a vertical cut up with both hands grabbing the axe and then then a vertical cut downward with the one hand grabbing the axe (this causes a small explosion as if dusting).

Spears: Grabbing with both hands, throws the gun to the front of the enemy and returns quickly, then makes another stronger and last another but with only one hand and also generates as a little air around.

Scythes: With both hands grabs and makes a cut that begins on the floor and ends up making contact in the head, then in the higher the lance to the floor and bury it there, and finally when up makes a cut upward in the form of C.

Maces: With both hands makes a horizontal oscillation that when it collides like an explosion, then makes another on the opposite side with the same effects, and finally makes a vertical towards the floor so strong that causes it to break and release pebbles and dust.

Duals: First with one of the two weapons you make a diagonal cut to the right, with the other a diagonal cut to the left, and finally a cross cut. (Leaves an X)

Rods and staves: one blow up with both hands on the right, another on the left, and one above. (Simple but so I think it's the best that would stay)

Houses

Currently the house in the game are only decorations that have an aesthetic utility (with the exception of some), besides buying the items for them that are only aesthetic decoration also, so I will make some suggestions:

Utility House Items

House Treasure Chest

A treasure chest of home, is where you can save your items won in missions, bosses, enemies, forge items, etc ... And gold also with a limit.

They are divided into 5 qualities: wood, bronze, silver, gold and platinum; and 3 sizes: small, medium, large; and they are also from merge:

In these AC objects if they consume space.

And here the capacities of each one:

Small Wood Treasure Chest:

Description: A small coffer made of wood, has a utility keeps your objects and gold in small quantities for the material that this fact, quality: low.

Object Limit x 2
Gold Limit x 50000

Medium Wood Treasure Chest:

Description: A medium chest made of wood, has a utility keeps your objects and gold in medium quantities for the material that this fact, quality: low.

Object Limit x 5
Gold Limit x 100000

Large Wood Treasure Chest:

Description: A large coffer made of wood, has a utility keeps your objects and gold in large quantities for the material that this fact, quality: low.

Object Limit x 10
Gold limit x 200000

Small Bronze Treasure Chest:

Description: A small coffer made with bronze, has a utility keeps your objects and gold in small quantities for the material that this fact, quality: common.

Object Limit x 4
Gold Limit x 100000

Medium Bronze Treasure Chest:

Description: A medium box made with bronze, has a utility saves your objects and gold in medium quantities for the material that this fact, quality: common.

Object Limit x 10
Gold Limit x 200000

Large Bronze Treasure Chest:

Description: A large coffer made with bronze, has a utility keeps your objects and gold in large quantities for the material that this fact, quality: common.

Object Limit x 20
Gold Limit x 400000

Small Silver Treasure Chest:

Description: A small coffer made with silver, has a utility keeps your objects and gold in small quantities for the material that this fact, quality: good.

Object Limit x 8
Gold limit x 100000

Medium Silver Treasure Chest:

Description: A medium chest made with silver, has a utility saves your objects and gold in medium quantities for the material that this fact, quality: good.

Object Limit x 20
Gold limit x 400000

Large Silver Treasure Chest:

Description: A large coffer made with silver, has a utility keeps your objects and gold in large quantities for the material that this fact, quality: good.

Object Limit x 40
Gold Limit x 800000

Small Gold Treasure Chest:

Description: A small coffer made with gold, has a utility keeps your objects and gold in small quantities for the material that this fact, quality: very good.

Object Limit x 16
Gold Limit x 400000

Medium Gold Treasure Chest:

Description: A medium chest made with gold, has a utility saves your objects and gold in medium quantities for the material that this fact, quality: very good.

Object Limit x 40
Gold limit x 800000

Large Gold Treasure Chest:

Description: A large coffer made with gold, has a utility keeps your objects and gold in large quantities for the material that this fact, quality: very good.

Object Limit x 80
Gold Limit x 1600000

Small Platinum Treasure Chest:

Description: A small box made with platinum, has a utility keeps your objects and gold in small quantities for the material that this fact, quality: excellent.

Object Limit x 32
Gold Limit x 800000

Medium Platinum Treasure Chest:

Description: A medium box made with platinum, has a utility saves your objects and gold in medium quantities for the material that this fact, quality: excellent.

Object Limit x 80
Gold Limit x 1600000

Large Platinum Treasure Chest:

Description: A large coffer made with platinum, has a utility keeps your objects and gold in large quantities for the material that this fact, quality: excellent.

Object Limit x 160
Gold Limit x 3200000

Even if the descriptions are more or less redundant, there's the idea.

The large ones are always mem ACS and small non-mem, the medium ones are ACS-non-Mem.

The Legendary Treasure Chests:

Amber Treasure Chest: (Non-MEM) (AC)

Description: A treasure chest hard to get since its gold storage qualities are mythical.

Gold limit x 10 million

Diamond Treasure Chest: (Non-MEM) (AC)

Description: A treasure chest that was believed a myth, since its qualities of storage of objects are unique, well done hero now enjoy this chest.

Object Limit x 300

How would it work?

Well in the case of saving objects is the same as the bank, and with the gold below there will be a button to indicate '' Save Gold '' and choose the amount you can/want to donate and if you are about to reach the limit, the game will tell you how much you have left to fill, eye can only have 2 equal chests and can only be admitted 2, thought so they can get the 2 legendary chests.

House Bank. (Mem or non-mem) (AC)

Description: Now the bank you can bring to your house and you will not have to depend on the bank as this is yours.

Price 30000 ACS

You can do all the same as the game bank.

Mission Board

A Board where the missions you choose can be done without having to return to the meeting point and can be any kind of mission (except Nulgath and Dage) and if it becomes rare that mission will be automatically deleted from your mission board. (Do not count pet missions)

This one has only 3 variants:

Simple Board: (Non-MEM)

Description: This board is for newbies who want to do their missions quickly and effectively.

You can have a maximum of 3 missions of any kind, you can also have 1 priority mission.

Cost: 1 m gold

Varnish Board: (AC) (non-MEM)

Description: This elegant board is for those experienced who have already defined to complete complicated and long missions, faster.

You can have a maximum of 6 missions of any kind plus, you can have 2 priority missions.

Cost: 1500 (AC)

VIP Board: (MEM) (AC)

Description: This board is for those who can afford one of these large planks and be VIP, which can be used for both common missions or do several defined missions.

You can have a maximum of 9 missions of any kind, you can also have 3 priority missions.

Cost: 1500 (AC)

How would these new objects affect the game?

With the treasure chests, the only thing that we would already have a place where we can store our objects without spending AC, of course with the limitation that the objects of AC, also consume spaces and we can save gold (which is not currently possible in the Bank of the game, which is rare) to use in better things later, in my first part I add this idea that banks can keep gold.

With the mission planks, only that would make the farming easier in some things and if you increase rewards.

What are priority missions?

They are missions that you have to complete first and if you have others you can not complete it until you do these, increases the rewards by 50%, affects the droprate of the objects doubling their chance as it is below 10%, triples when it is below 1%, if it is below 50% only adds 15% (does not vary in any of the 3 types).

How would it work?

You just have to choose the mission you want and then there will be a button that says '' Send to the Mission board '' in case you have one, and to make it a priority you have to go to the board at home and there will be a button that will tell you to '' prioritize '' and if you give it you already have.

Thats all... for now.

Thanks for reading my idea.

< Message edited by Martin901 -- 11/23/2017 18:07:27 >
AQW  Post #: 107
6/5/2017 18:31:47   
k24

Hey everyone, I had a pretty extensive proposal that I wanted to get your opinion on:)

I have a 2-pronged suggestion for (in my opinion) improving AQW gameplay:
I) Removing enhancements
II) Creating different class damage types

Please let me know what you guys think! I honestly feel that these are good ideas, but I could always be overlooking something.

-----

I) Removing Enhancements

I believe the current system of enhancements is rather outdated and inconvenient. I'm not referring to the actual enhancements (luck vs fighter for example). Rather, I am talking about the entire system of enhancements. The fact that we need to purchase individual enhancements for each piece of our armor...for each level...for each class is extremely inconvenient to many players and forces them to either buy a lot of inventory space or reduce the number of classes they use.

Instead, I believe that the class and your level should automatically "enhance" your character with appropriate traits. Therefore, if I am a level 65 Blazebinder and want to try out a Warrior class, I can simply change my class to Warrior and all my stats will change accordingly. This eliminates the need to constantly enhance your equipment and also encourages players to try out and hold on to different classes. Additionally, this appeals to those who wish to enjoy a more simple gameplay experience.

By implementing this, variations in damage output between 2 players with the same level and class would stem directly from weapon damage range, giving players more of a reason to find weapons that match their style of fighting.

II) Creating Different Class Damage Types

Secondly, I believe AQW needs to implement new types of damage in game. Currently, we have physical and magical damage, neither of which play a major role in gameplay. I am instead proposing an new system where each class is imbued with a specific type of damage output. Specifically, I am calling for 8 different types of damage:

- Steel (warriors, ninjas, pirates, etc.)
- Elemental (mages, shamans, wizards, etc.)
- Light (paladins, lightcasters, etc.)
- Dark (necros, doomknights, scarlett sorceress, etc.)
- Void (nulgath classes)
- Legion (dage classes)
- Chaos (chaos classes)
- Chrono (most calendar classes, ToH, elemental inversionist, etc.)

The idea is that certain enemies will be resistant to some types of damage and weak to others. For example, Dragon-type enemies could be weak to Steel-based attacks and resistant to Elemental-based attacks. This would help increase usage of lesser-used Warrior-based classes and would give players a reason to use classes other than the handful currently in their inventory.

Now, I understand that a major complaint to this proposal is that it will call for a lot of inventory space due to the number of classes needed to efficiently progress through the game. That is why I think the first point about enhancements being removed is important. This will serve to be a compromise because:
- Players who want a more engaging and strategic style of gameplay can enjoy using different classes to defeat different enemies quicker
- Players who want a more simple style of gameplay can now enjoy switching between different classes because it is easier and does not require enhancing your entire armor set

-----

This was just something I had been thinking about for the last week while playing AQW. But, I know many others have had similar ideas way before me, so it's in no way my original idea haha. I really can't see many drawbacks to this, but I definitely could be overlooking something. So let me know what you guys think! I'd love to hear why this idea may or may not work out as envisioned in my head haha

< Message edited by k24 -- 6/5/2017 18:38:03 >
Post #: 108
6/17/2017 8:02:48   
HORRIOR

I suggest adding an optional AC way for Sepulchure's Armor quest line.

The quest line is pretty simple and easy, if you do it the right way. The only problem in it, is farming for the initial 10500 dark spirit orbs, until you get yourself an access to the ultimate weapon kit quest.

Because of this, I suggest something like the following.

A quest where you can break Sepulchure's Undead Blade into two (or maybe just one) Ominous aura(s). This would give a nice little short cut in the quest line, that would be a bit costly.
It would help people who have bad luck or just don't feel like getting an aneurysm.

Personally I can already feel palpatation above my neck just after farming 1100 dark spirit orbs.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 109
6/17/2017 15:12:25   
kaziboca

promote guild participation, having a community is a strong incentive to log in
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 110
6/18/2017 16:01:08   
Sanctus Desolatio

In the rewrite, I believe a good thing to add are.. I guess "identifiers" or "notifiers" that allow a person to know when a passive/perk, buff, debuff, and stack(s) are activated, how much time is left on them, and exactly how many stacks that person has. I believe it will be extremely helpful so that someone doesn't end up getting themselves killed against an enemy, know when to use a certain skill to get the best use out of the buff or perk, and so that they know they need to use the skill that gives them or the enemy stacks that way the stacks don't run out on them.
AQW  Post #: 111
7/4/2017 22:19:12   
JustAPlayer

How Does This Look On Me?
A secondary view in shops that allows you to see equipment on your current character model before purchasing. Seems like a solid QoL update.
Edit: AQ3D does this with the "preview" button in shops. I know y'all can do it too haha.

< Message edited by JustAPlayer -- 7/4/2017 22:25:50 >
Post #: 112
7/8/2017 19:05:13   
Martin901

Greetings to all.

This is the 3rd part of my suggestions.

Competitiveness

Player Ranking, Information, etc...

First, the game would need a table That will appear under the Archievements tab named PvP Files [Historic] and below of this are the PvP Files [Weekly] on the character page you are watching and to activate just press the tab and the information will appear below.

This need to appear in the principal page of AQW Showing the position of the first 5 or 10 and after a few points that appears your character showing the position in which you are.

That will only show the following information:

Character Name;
Level;
Guild Name;
Battle points;
Player Rank;

(In which if you press the player's name, you can see super detailed information in your PVP in their respective character page, the player can hide several options if he wants to)

Player [Historic] Information :
  • Victories N (1VS1), N (5VS5), n (10VS10);
  • Defeats N (1VS1), N (5VS5), n (10VS10);
  • Winrate (The percentage of wins and losses that the player has);
  • Level;
  • Guild Name;
  • Battle points;
  • Penalties;
  • Longest Penaltie Active;
  • Ban active;
  • Longest Ban Active;
  • AFK time in a battle (total);
  • Longest AFK time during a battle;
  • Enemies defeated in battle (total);
  • Greatest number of enemies defeated in a battle;
  • Deaths in battle (total);
  • Mobs Killed (total);
  • Player Rank.

Here you will be all the historical information of the PvP and PvE of the player.

Player Competitive [Weekly] Information :
  • Victories N (1VS1), N (5VS5), n (10VS10);
  • Defeats N (1VS1), N (5VS5), n (10VS10);
  • Winrate (The percentage of wins and losses that the player has);
  • Level;
  • Guild Name;
  • Battle points;
  • Penalties;
  • Longest Penaltie Active;
  • Ban active;
  • Longest Ban Active;
  • AFK time in a battle (total);
  • Longest AFK time during a battle;
  • Enemies defeated in battle (total);
  • Greatest number of enemies defeated in a battle;
  • Deaths in battle (total);
  • Mobs Killed (total);
  • Player Rank;

Here you will be all the weekly information of the PvP and PvE of the player.

Battle Points

Are the points that put you in the ranking above, has several utilities such as:

• Win exclusive equipment only unlocked by the battlepoints
  • Recognition in the historical and/or weekly ranking, so people will know you
  • Allow quests and/or stories that are only unlockable with a certain number of battlepoints

Note:Your BP can never be removed only subtracted by the negative BPs that are obtained by not doing good things.

How to get the points:

• Beating Enemies in AQW:
    1. Normal Enemy 1 BP
    2. Normal Boss 3 BP
    3. Chaos Beast (Only once) 20 BP
    4. Chaos Lord (Only once) 35 BP
    5. Chellenge Boss (Only once) 100 BP [Example: Binky, Raxgore, etc..]
    6. Ultra Boss (Only once) 200 BP [Example: U. Alteon, U. Tibicenas, etc..]
    7. Beating War Enemies (Only during the war) 3 BP
    8. Beating War Sub-Bosses [Only Once] (Only during the war) 30 BP
    9. Beating War Boss [Only Once] (Only during the war) 100 BP

• Making missions in AQW:
  • History, Side History, Common, Events Mission:
    1. Mob Beating Missions (Only once) 5 BP
    2. Collection Misions (Only once) 2 BP
    3. Mob Beating and Collecting Mission (Only once) 7 BP
    4. Final Mission of an Area (Only once) 40 BP
    5. Boss Beating Missions (Only once) 13 BP
    6. Performing Actions Missions (Only once) 2 BP
    7. Final Mission of a Saga (Boss or Not) [Only Once] 400 BP
    8. Final Mission of a Great Saga [Example:13 Lords of Chaos Saga, Throne of Darkness] [Only Once] 5000 BP

• Note: The Farming Mission for items for merging not give BP, because your reward is the item and for that reason you need to put much effort on it if you really want that if it will give your BP or not

• Perform events in AQW:
  • Parcitipating in a War Event:
    1. Beating War Enemies (Only during the war) 3 BP
    2. Beating War Sub-Bosses [Only Once] (Only during the war) 30 BP
    3. Beating War Boss [Only Once] (Only during the war) 100 BP
    4. Missions work for this type of event function as explained in ''Making missions in AQW''
    5. In the war you must choose your side and
    6. If your side wins you get 1200 BP
    7. If your side loses you get 600 BP

• Get achievements in AQW:
  • These will earned once and depending on the difficulty of archivement their value will be:
    1. Common Areas Archivement (Example: Bludrut Keep) 200 BP
    2. Saga Archivement (Example: Conquest Conquered) 1000 BP
    3. Great Saga Archivement (Example: 13 Lord of Chaos) 10000 BP
    4. Legendary Gear Archivement (Example: Blade of Awe, Blinding Light Of Destiny,etc...) 5000 BP
    5. Sesonal Event Archivement (Example: Conquest Conquered) 300 BP
    6. Rare Event Archivement (Example One eyed doll) 700BP
    7. Misc Archivement (Example: Strubbon) 100BP
    8. Honorable Hero Archivement 1000 BP

• Time Playing Archivements:
    1. Time Playing Archivement (1 Week) 10 BP
    2. Time Playing Archivement (1 Month) 100 BP
    3. Time Playing Archivement (3 Months) 300 BP
    4. Time Playing Archivement (6 Months) 600 BP
    5. Time Playing Archivement (12 Months=1 Year) 1200 BP
    6. Time Playing Archivement (15 Months) 1500 BP
    7. Time Playing Archivement (2 Years) 2400 BP
    8. Time Playing Archivement (3 Years) 3600 BP
    9. Time Playing Archivement (4 Years) 4800 BP
    10. Time Playing Archivement (5 Years) 6000 BP
    11. Time Playing Archivement (6 Years) 7200 BP
    12. Time Playing Archivement (7 Years) 8400 BP
    13. Time Playing Archivement (8 Years) 9600 BP
    14. Time Playing Archivement (9 Years) 10800 BP

• Note:These are the very hard to get but at the same time one of the most valuable because you show that you really liked the game and follow it for a long.

• Upgrade Archivements:
    1. Upgrade Archivement (1 Week) 10 BP
    2. Upgrade Archivement (1 Month) 100 BP
    3. Upgrade Archivement (3 Months) 300 BP
    4. Upgrade Archivement (6 Months) 600 BP
    5. Upgrade Archivement (12 Months=1 Year) 1200 BP
    6. Upgrade Archivement (15 Months) 1500 BP
    7. Upgrade Archivement (2 Years) 2400 BP
    8. Upgrade Archivement (3 Years) 3600 BP
    9. Upgrade Archivement (4 Years) 4800 BP
    10. Upgrade Archivement (5 Years) 6000 BP
    11. Upgrade Archivement (6 Years) 7200 BP
    12. Upgrade Archivement (7 Years) 8400 BP
    13. Upgrade Archivement (8 Years) 9600 BP

• Note:These are the hardest because you need to spend much money in the game to get but at the same time the most valuable because you show that you really liked the game and follow it for a long and you want help it with your own founds.

• Loyalty Archivements:
    1. Loyalty Archivement (500 Ac) 5 BP
    2. Loyalty Archivement (2k Ac) 20 BP
    3. Loyalty Archivement (12k Ac) 120 BP
    4. Loyalty Archivement (25k AC) 250 BP
    5. Loyalty Archivement (50k ACs) 500 BP
    6. Loyalty Archivement (100k Ac) 1000 BP
    7. Loyalty Archivement (200k Ac) 2000 BP
    8. Loyalty Archivement (300k Ac) 3000 BP
    9. Loyalty Archivement (400k Ac) 4000 BP
    10. Loyalty Archivement (500k Ac) 5000 BP

• Note:These are the hard to ge because you need to spend much money in the game to get these, but is preferable to get this if you want ti spend the ac in something worth buying or you like, do not spend it alone for the BP.

How to lose points:

• Being AFK:
    1. for 10 min you lose 50 BP (first warning) and after that every 10 mins you lose 50 BP.
    2. for 1 h you lose 300 BP (first warning) and after that every hour you lose 300 BP.
    3. Turning every time in afk in a row, If in less than 10 minutes you put AFK, you get out of the AFK and the 2 minutes of
      New you put AFK, etc ... You will be penalized by making you lose 20 BP

• Note:As a player you are given a 3-hour break every day, that is to say that during that penalty of the AFK not affect, if you are active player will not affect you anything if you are a semi active, you may not pass the limit and if you are a afking because you're going to happen and if not You do something you lose your points.

• Receive muting:
    1. For 10 min you lose 15 BP
    2. For 30 min you lose 50 BP
    3. For 1 hour you lose 100 BP
    4. For 6 hour you lose 600 BP
    5. For 12 hour you lose 1200 BP
    6. For 1 Day you lose 2400 BP
    7. For 1 Week you lose 16800 BP
    8. Next Level is a ban

• Getting a ban:
    1. For mute the losing is of 5000 BP
    2. For cheating or botting the losing is of 20000 BP

PvP Upgrade

• Now there will be a new point system the Fighter Battle points (FBP), system used only for PvP, also these only add to your BP originals and the player can see how many BP currently has.
  • These points are also used to measure the level you have as a player in PvP.

Bludrut Brawl (10vs10)[No Competitive]

This is the way you can play with friends of the game or guild to train or whatever you want.

Bludrut Brawl (No Competitive) Rules:

1. Each team needs at least 1000 points to win. (This is configurable)
    2. To enter the opposite territory you have to beat a new enemy called ''Orb of Protection (A or B)'' (HP:???, DMG:???) , protected by a ''Gheist Fighter (A or B)'' (HP:???, DMG:???) To attack if you attack the Orb and in some cases also is protected by a brawler.
    3. Beat The General of a team is a instant win for the opposite team.
    4. The Damage of all the player are reduced to a 10% (Common Attack), 30% (Nuke Attack), 20% (Common Attack Unavoidable), 20% (Common Crit Attack), The Cure will work at the 50% for the
      players, but if it worked differently for the mobs will only have a 40% effect (Mobs can be cured, and helped with buffs).
    5. If the restorers are on the team, both the General and the members (brawler, gheist) and players, regain their health.
    6. You can respawn in one of the 5th places of the map in 5 secs
    7. No win or lose of Fight Battle Points and contribution points.
    8. The player with the highest Fight Battlepoints is the one who will become the commander of the team, being the commander increases the player's capacities by 50%.
    9. The players with the 2nd and 3rd high Fight Battle Points are the who will become the captains of the team, being the captain increases the player's capacities by 25%.

Bludrut Brawl (10vs10)[Competitive (General)]

[Minor League] (From 0 to 10.000 Fight Battle Points , and LvL 25 or above)

+200 Fight Battle Points per won + Contribution x1 (Non-AFK) (+50 Combat Trophies) (And an 0.25% Chance to win 80 ACs)
    +100 Fight Battle Points per lost + Contribution x1 (Non-AFK) (+25 Combat Trophies) (And an 0.25% Chance to win 40 ACs)
    -150 Fight Battle Points per won (AFK) (-25 Combat Trophies)
    -250 Fight Battle Points per lost (AFK) (-50 Combat Trophies)
    -50 Fight Battle Points per won (AFK constantly) (-10 Combat Trophies)
    -100 Fight Battle Points per lost (AFK constantly) (-25 Combat Trophies)
    -500 Fight Battle Points per Leave (-100 Combat Trophies)

[Monsters League] (From 10.000 to 25.000 Fight Battle Points , and LvL 45 or above)

+500 Fight Battle Points per won + Contribution x2 (Non-AFK) (+100 Combat Trophies) (And an 0.25% Chance to win 100 ACs)
    +100 Fight Battle Points per lost + Contribution x2 (Non-AFK) (+50 Combat Trophies) (And an 0.25% Chance to win 50 ACs)
    -200 Fight Battle Points per won (AFK) (-50 Combat Trophies)
    -400 Fight Battle Points per lost (AFK) (-100 Combat Trophies)
    -100 Fight Battle Points per won (AFK constantly) (-25 Combat Trophies)
    -200 Fight Battle Points per lost (AFK constantly) (-50 Combat Trophies)
    -1000 Fight Battle Points per Leave (-200 Combat Trophies)

(Here we assume that you are not someone who likes the AFK and a ragequitter, because if you are '' it would be a shame if someone took your points '')

[Champions League] (From 25.000 to 50.000 Fight Battle Points , and LvL 65 or above)

+1600 Fight Battle Points per won + Contribution x2.5 (Non-AFK) (+400 Combat Trophies) (And an 0.25% Chance to win 400 ACs)
    +800 Fight Battle Points per lost + Contribution x2.5 (Non-AFK) (+200 Combat Trophies) (And an 0.25% Chance to win 200 ACs)
    -1600 Fight Battle Points per won (AFK) (-200 Combat Trophies)
    -3200 Fight Battle Points per lost (AFK) (-400 Combat Trophies)
    -800 Fight Battle Points per won (AFK constantly) (-100 Combat Trophies)
    -1600 Fight Battle Points per lost (AFK constantly) (-200 Combat Trophies)
    -3200 Fight Battle Points per Leave (-800 Combat Trophies)

[Titans League] (From 50.000 to 100.000 Fight Battle Points , and LvL 85 or above)

+2000 Fight Battle Points per won + Contribution x3 (Non-AFK) (+800 Combat Trophies) (And an 0.25% Chance to win 800 ACs)
    +1000 Fight Battle Points per lost + Contribution x3 (Non-AFK) (+400 Combat Trophies) (And an 0.25% Chance to win 400 ACs)
    -1500 Fight Battle Points per won (AFK) (-400 Combat Trophies)
    -2500 Fight Battle Points per lost (AFK) (-800 Combat Trophies)
    -500 Fight Battle Points per won (AFK constantly) (-200 Combat Trophies)
    -1000 Fight Battle Points per lost (AFK constantly) (-400 Combat Trophies)
    -5000 Fight Battle Points per Leave (-1600 Combat Trophies)

[Masters League] (From 100.000 to ??? Fight Battle Points , and LvL 100??? or above???)

+10000 Fight Battle Points per won + Contribution x4 (Non-AFK) (+1000 Combat Trophies) (And an 0.25% Chance to win 1000 ACs)
    +5000 Fight Battle Points per lost + Contribution x4 (Non-AFK) (+500 Combat Trophies) (And an 0.25% Chance to win 500 ACs)
    -4000 Fight Battle Points per won (AFK) (-500 Combat Trophies)
    -8000 Fight Battle Points per lost (AFK) (-1000 Combat Trophies)
    -2000 Fight Battle Points per won (AFK constantly) (-250 Combat Trophies)
    -4000 Fight Battle Points per lost (AFK constantly) (-500 Combat Trophies)
    -20000 Fight Battle Points per Leave (-2000 Combat Trophies)

Notes on penalties in game modes:

1. If you play well in the PvP (competitive) and you keep it that way you will receive a good player bonus of 50% extra points in all the CP points you won.
    2. If you keep afk all the round in the PvP (competitive) and repeat this 5 times in a row in less than 6 hours, you will receive a 48 hour ban of PvP, regardless of the PVP mode that is played
    3. If you keep constantly afk in the PvP (competitive) and repeat this 5 times in a row in less than 3 hours, you will receive a 24 hour ban of PvP, regardless of the PVP mode that is played
    4. If you get out of PvP (competitive) 5 times in a row in less than 30 minutes, you will receive a 6 hour ban of PvP, regardless of the PVP mode that is played
    5. If you keep doing it because it gives you grace, well the time of the ban will double and also the time to watch your account, stack infinitely. (To remove the punish you need to wait a 1 week a your punish will be removed)

Bludrut Brawl (Competitive) Rules:

1. Each team needs at least 1000 points to win.
    2. To enter the opposite territory you have to beat a new enemy called ''Orb of Protection (A or B)'' (HP:???, DMG:???) , protected by a ''Gheist Fighter (A or B)'' (HP:???, DMG:???) To attack if you attack the Orb and in some cases also is protected by a brawler.
    3. Beat The General of a team is a instant win for the opposite team.
    4. The Damage of all the player are reduced to a 10% (Common Attack), 30% (Nuke Attack), 20% (Common Attack Unavoidable), 20% (Common Crit Attack), The Cure will work at the 50% for the
      players, but if it worked differently for the mobs will only have a 40% effect (Mobs can be cured, and helped with buffs).
    5. No Necklaces.
    6. If the restorers are on the team, both the General and the members (brawler, gheist) and players, regain their health.
    7. You can respawn in one of the 5th places of the map in 5 secs
    8. Depending on the league, you will receive a multiplier to increase the contribution points.
    9. The player with the highest Fight Battle Points is the one who will become the commander of the team, being the commander increases the player's capacities by 50%.
    10. The players with the 2nd and 3rd high Fight Battle Points are the who will become the captains of the team, being the captain increases the player's capacities by 25%.

Note: The commander and captains still receive the damage reduction defect. (in case a player asks)

Contribution Points :

The CP (contribution points) are the points that are earned through actions you take in the bludrutbrawl:

1. For the defeat of each Player win 5 Points (BludrutBrawl) and 10 Points (personal contribution).
    2. For the defeat of each Player win (Revenge) 10 Points (BludrutBrawl) and 20 Points (personal contribution).
    3. For the defeat of each Brawler win 15 Points (BludrutBrawl) and 30 Points (personal contribution).
    4. For the defeat of each Restorer win 10 Points (BludrutBrawl) and 20 Points (personal contribution).
    5. For the defeat of each Orb of Protection win 40 Points (BludrutBrawl) and 80 Points (personal contribution).
    6. For the defeat of each Gheist win 20 Points (BludrutBrawl) and 50 Points (personal contribution).
    7. For the defeat of each Player Captain win 25 Points (BludrutBrawl) and 50 Points (personal contribution).
    8. For the defeat of the Player Commander win 50 Points (BludrutBrawl) and 100 Points (personal contribution).
    9. For the defeat of the General win 1000 Points (BludrutBrawl) and 2000 Points (personal contribution).
    10. Healing 1000 an ally (Player) win 7 Points (personal contribution).
    11. Healing 1000 an ally (Mob) win 5 Points (personal contribution).

Note: In case you defeat a mob with several players the reward will be divided between all and to take into account your attendance, you have to do at least 500 damage, if you are the first attacker of the mob you already have the points of the mob secured and curing yourself doesn't count to earn points.

CP to BP: There is a conversion that is made after PvP, the CP are worth 1/10 of the Fight Battle Points.

Champions Arena (5vs5) [No Competitive]

This is the way you can play with friends of the game or guild to train or whatever you want.

Champions Arena Rules:

1. Each team needs at least 1000 points to win. (This is configurable)
    2. The Damage of all the player are reduced to a 25%, The Cure will work at the 40% effect for mobs and players (Mobs can be cured, and helped with buffs)
    3. If the restorers are on the team, both the General and the members (brawler, gheist) and players, regain their health.
    4. You can respawn only in the end of the round.
    5. No win of Fight Battle Points or contribution points.
    6. All the players HP is 3x
    7. The game will have 3 rounds. (This is configurable)
    8. To win you need to beat the other team members or get 1000 points.

Champions Arena (5vs5) [Competitive (General)]

[Minor League] (From 0 to 10.000 Fight Battle Points , and LvL 25 or above)

+200 Fight Battle Points per won + Contribution x1 (Non-AFK) (+50 Combat Trophies) (And an 0.25% Chance to win 80 ACs)
    +100 Fight Battle Points per lost + Contribution x1 (Non-AFK) (+25 Combat Trophies) (And an 0.25% Chance to win 40 ACs)
    -150 Fight Battle Points per won (AFK) (-25 Combat Trophies)
    -250 Fight Battle Points per lost (AFK) (-50 Combat Trophies)
    -50 Fight Battle Points per won (AFK constantly) (-10 Combat Trophies)
    -100 Fight Battle Points per lost (AFK constantly) (-25 Combat Trophies)
    -500 Fight Battle Points per Leave (-100 Combat Trophies)

[Monsters League] (From 10.000 to 25.000 Fight Battle Points , and LvL 45 or above)

+500 Fight Battle Points per won + Contribution x2 (Non-AFK) (+100 Combat Trophies) (And an 0.25% Chance to win 100 ACs)
    +100 Fight Battle Points per lost + Contribution x2 (Non-AFK) (+50 Combat Trophies) (And an 0.25% Chance to win 50 ACs)
    -200 Fight Battle Points per won (AFK) (-50 Combat Trophies)
    -400 Fight Battle Points per lost (AFK) (-100 Combat Trophies)
    -100 Fight Battle Points per won (AFK constantly) (-25 Combat Trophies)
    -200 Fight Battle Points per lost (AFK constantly) (-50 Combat Trophies)
    -1000 Fight Battle Points per Leave (-200 Combat Trophies)

(Here we assume that you are not someone who likes the AFK and a ragequitter, because if you are '' it would be a shame if someone took your points '')

[Champions League] (From 25.000 to 50.000 Fight Battle Points , and LvL 65 or above)

+1600 Fight Battle Points per won + Contribution x2.5 (Non-AFK) (+400 Combat Trophies) (And an 0.25% Chance to win 400 ACs)
    +800 Fight Battle Points per lost + Contribution x2.5 (Non-AFK) (+200 Combat Trophies) (And an 0.25% Chance to win 200 ACs)
    -1600 Fight Battle Points per won (AFK) (-200 Combat Trophies)
    -3200 Fight Battle Points per lost (AFK) (-400 Combat Trophies)
    -800 Fight Battle Points per won (AFK constantly) (-100 Combat Trophies)
    -1600 Fight Battle Points per lost (AFK constantly) (-200 Combat Trophies)
    -3200 Fight Battle Points per Leave (-800 Combat Trophies)

[Titans League] (From 50.000 to 100.000 Fight Battle Points , and LvL 85 or above)

+2000 Fight Battle Points per won + Contribution x3 (Non-AFK) (+800 Combat Trophies) (And an 0.25% Chance to win 800 ACs)
    +1000 Fight Battle Points per lost + Contribution x3 (Non-AFK) (+400 Combat Trophies) (And an 0.25% Chance to win 400 ACs)
    -1500 Fight Battle Points per won (AFK) (-400 Combat Trophies)
    -2500 Fight Battle Points per lost (AFK) (-800 Combat Trophies)
    -500 Fight Battle Points per won (AFK constantly) (-200 Combat Trophies)
    -1000 Fight Battle Points per lost (AFK constantly) (-400 Combat Trophies)
    -5000 Fight Battle Points per Leave (-1600 Combat Trophies)

[Masters League] (From 100.000 to ??? Fight Battle Points , and LvL 100??? or above???)

+10000 Fight Battle Points per won + Contribution x4 (Non-AFK) (+1000 Combat Trophies) (And an 0.25% Chance to win 1000 ACs)
    +5000 Fight Battle Points per lost + Contribution x4 (Non-AFK) (+500 Combat Trophies) (And an 0.25% Chance to win 500 ACs)
    -4000 Fight Battle Points per won (AFK) (-500 Combat Trophies)
    -8000 Fight Battle Points per lost (AFK) (-1000 Combat Trophies)
    -2000 Fight Battle Points per won (AFK constantly) (-250 Combat Trophies)
    -4000 Fight Battle Points per lost (AFK constantly) (-500 Combat Trophies)
    -20000 Fight Battle Points per Leave (-2000 Combat Trophies)

Notes on penalties in game modes:

1. If you play well in the PvP (competitive) and you keep it that way you will receive a good player bonus of 50% extra points in all the CP points you won.
    2. If you keep afk all the round in the PvP (competitive) and repeat this 5 times in a row in less than 6 hours, you will receive a 48 hour ban of PvP, regardless of the PVP mode that is played
    3. If you keep constantly afk in the PvP (competitive) and repeat this 5 times in a row in less than 3 hours, you will receive a 24 hour ban of PvP, regardless of the PVP mode that is played
    4. If you get out of PvP (competitive) 5 times in a row in less than 30 minutes, you will receive a 6 hour ban of PvP, regardless of the PVP mode that is played
    5. If you keep doing it because it gives you grace, well the time of the ban will double and also the time to watch your account, stack infinitely. (To remove the punish you need to wait a 1 week a your punish will be removed)

Champions Arena Rules:

1. Each team needs at least 1000 points to win.
    2. The Damage of all the player are reduced to a 25%, The Cure will work at the 40% effect for mobs and players (Mobs can be cured, and helped with buffs).
    3. No Necklaces.
    4. If the restorers are on the team, both the General and the members (brawler, gheist) and players, regain their health.
    5. You can respawn only in the end of the round.
    6. Depending on the league, you will receive a multiplier to increase the contribution points.
    7. All the players HP is 3x
    8. The game will have 3 rounds.
    9. To win you need to beat the other team members or get 1000 points.

Contribution Points:

The CP (contribution points) are the points that are earned through actions you take in the bludrutbrawl:

1. For the defeat of each Player win 200 Points (Champions Arena) and 400 Points (personal contribution).
    2. For the defeat of each Player win (Revenge) 250 Points ((Champions Arena) and 500 Points (personal contribution).
    3. For the defeat of each Brawler win 50 Points (Champions Arena) and 100 Points (personal contribution).
    4. For the defeat of each Restorer win 40 Points (Champions Arena) and 80 Points (personal contribution).
    5. For the defeat of each Gheist win 60 Points (Champions Arena) and 120 Points (personal contribution).
    6. Healing 1000 an ally (Player) win 10 Points (personal contribution).
    7. Healing 1000 an ally (Mob) win 20 Points (personal contribution).

Note: In case you defeat a mob with several players the reward will be divided between all and to take into account your attendance, you have to do at least 500 damage, if you are the first attacker of the mob you already have the points of the mob secured and curing yourself doesn't count to earn points.

CP to FBP: There is a conversion that is made after PvP, the CP are worth 1/10 of the Fight Battlepoints.

And that would be all (for now)

If you want to see the first part here is the link: RE: =AQW= Feature and Functionality Suggestions IV Page 2

Thank you for reading my idea.

< Message edited by Martin901 -- 11/23/2017 17:49:38 >
AQW  Post #: 113
7/10/2017 1:07:02   
Ryle

I never saw sir ver reached more than 500 players (atleast this past 2 years), so I suggest to increase the popularity of sir ver server by increasing the drop rate of the premium server and permanent server boost. Not just it will motivate players to go there and it will also increase the amount of paying members. it will be also friendly to those who likes to farm
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 114
7/18/2017 23:47:55   
Khobez

Sorry for getting technical . You should replace the current 'aq.com' website favicon with the AQW legend logo rathar than the current one.

And I'm sure you recieved this previously, but I would also like to suggest adding in-game player item trading for players over the age of 16 (in order to prevent scams and such).
AQW  Post #: 115
7/22/2017 11:11:02   
yamatotsu

Add more guns to AQW, and animations following the actions of shooting them to give more variety to the game.
Also for the class suggestion I have added, add animations towards the skills that have been listed to give the class a more unique feeling, rather than just a shooting animation. I'd love
for the skills, especially skill 4 (Rain storm) to have an animation towards exactly what is listed in the description. I really feel like this class can become unique for the AQW players if
given a chance to add this into the game. I really hope these ideas will be suggested, if not then that's ok. Thank you so much for at least letting me share these ideas.

Unchecked the "Add signature" box. Please do not check the "Add signature" box regardless of whether you are using a signature or not, as signatures are not allowed in this forum per the =AQW= Suggestions Forum Rules, and we don't want signatures to pop up in this forum later on should you decide to use one. ~Rickyb20

< Message edited by Rickyb20 -- 7/22/2017 18:19:21 >
Post #: 116
7/22/2017 17:46:06   
Dracowing

This is my first post here,so i am sorry if there are some things that not really belongs here.
Rare items and classes should be ac tagged if possible,so it would prevent people deleting some rare gear that is not back buyable,or selling a class that was hard to max out.
Houses should have their inventory spaces to help people with their gears,for example a Cottage,or Creepy cabin would have the basic Player Character inventory spaces, but bigger ones like Tower of Necromany,Legion castle,should have more,since they are bigger.
Monsters should have ranks from D to S, so then people would know that while they could take on a D ranked one, from B to higher,they would need either really good gear or more importantly a party,to help take the monster down.
Factions should have their own icons on the character page,if the player is maxed them out, and the character page should have 3 banners in a horizontal way, from top to bottom: In game, Rare, Other. Clicking on them would open a tab,with the badges in there,cause if someone has played for quite a while,it is hard to look through the badges since there is so many of them. Back to the faction badges,if someone maxed them out, then they could unlock either a shop,which has a house for free. An example is that if someone ranked up Yokai then they could have the option to buy dojo or a japanese styled home,where if someone has rank 10 evil they could get a house which is a big monster's skeleton with a base built in there.
After a certain amount of time,some boss monsters should have less health,seeing as people no longer takes on them, since some new players would find it hard to get a party,to take down Extriki for example,yet alone its a pain to do so.
In the Book of Lore,Quest tab some of them should be taken off,since they are no longer accessible,but for those who done it,they could receive a badge,to show that yes they did it,that way people that are maximalist,should not feel bad that they can't fulfill their quota.
The tutorial should be reworked,based on the players starting class, if they chose Mage,then the Mage trainer would show them the way,giving them tips on how to enchance their gear,and even give tips on some combos,and so on.
There should be an option which only turns off the ingame sounds,since some areas have really nice music which i would love to listen to while i farms,and i hope there are other people who feels the same way too.
AQW  Post #: 117
7/24/2017 23:24:40   
AFKING

For the new Enchantment System.

Not saying the new system is bad but it seemed rushed.

No real interface for it, Not way to chose your own enchantments

I have made a quick interface for the new system that would be easily implemented as it's "AQW" theme and easy to use.

Link: http://imgur.com/a/KCucG

Now my version is not polished at all But as you can see it will be a lot easier to use than the System in place for enchanting. I know nothing about the scripting side of the system but It couldn't be too hard to use this interface since there's already one using it, The hair/Armor color system which is easy to use and very beginner friendly

I hope to see this interface used instead of the simple version you have in place

Battle On!
Post #: 118
7/25/2017 8:11:37   
Zinan

These are the suggestions that I come up with to ease the plays of the players in-game somehow.

[1] The game should add a "Item preview feature" to banks, as to make it easy for players to look for specific item from their banks.
[2] The "Fullscreen" feature should be updated. The game screen is not that great and the player can see the text that they are typing from the chat box.
[3] Remove the spamming message from the left bottom corner of the game screen " Ability 'SKILL' is not ready yet.". I usually miss private/guild messages because of this, (I don't know if players usually do this) but I always spam all of my skills even though it is on cool down.
[4] The Enhancement Option, all the enhancements should be at their respective places, that there should be not a another "Level 50+" option in the enhancement option.
[5] Is it possible for the game to add a feature that be able to whisper/guild message to players that are in other servers?
Post #: 119
7/30/2017 20:42:57   
Vexus_

The Auto Enhanced feature should bring up a menu verifying that you want to enhance, with the amount of gold it will cost displayed. (Also I found out that if you auto enhance on the test server, and switch back to reg servers, the items are unenhanced)
Post #: 120
8/4/2017 13:01:13   
Phlynch

Make the peanut useful.

J6's chain is fun, but it's also murder on your invintory space. Even after you're done you have to keep almost everything or lose access to the varous zones.

I think we should make the peanut (the item you get for finishing the entire chain) unlock everything in the chain so you can clean out your inventory once you finish the whole thing.
Post #: 121
8/5/2017 23:58:08   
Sanctus Desolatio

I believe a great feature would be that instead of all armors having default faces, players are able to selection from a huge variety of faces that they can have on their armor to add in more customization and give armors a bit more of a "personal" feel to it. It would also add in more set combinations since a lot of faces on armors make it where very few helms even match the armor all thanks to the face, such as the face on Dark Vampire.
AQW  Post #: 122
8/7/2017 14:28:37   
Legend

Have unlimited inventory space for AC items and limited purchaseable space for non ac items like bank, players can just bank unwanted ac items, with all the new and better items out/coming out hard to keep up with wanting alot of stuff...Unwanted Ac items that are in ur inventory can be put in ur bank and wanted items/needed items from ur bank can be added to ur invo regardless if ur inventory is like 200/200 or over max like 201/200 etc

< Message edited by Legend -- 8/7/2017 14:36:52 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 123
8/8/2017 2:08:07   
Cavna

Inventory Space Price
For me i think the cost of inventory space is too much 200 ACs for 1 space...means 2k AC for 10 space which is really expensive $1 for 1 space? we have 200 max space i believe and we start off with 30 so $170 spend to max out our inventory is just too much....please lower the price of it or make it purchasable with gold maybe 100k gold for 1 space?

Reps
So i know u guys have problem with people using bots to farm for items well they use it because of AQW reps are very hard to get into rank 10..like arcangrove rep the mission that give u reps are like 250 reps per completion so i recommend giving some quest more rep reward or just lower the rep cost so that getting rank 10 wont take too much of our time
Post #: 124
8/9/2017 9:45:08   
7 Lives

Character Page messaging system

Basically, give players the ability to message someone personally by going to their character page. The recipient then receives the message through their email (or some other form of communication). I believe this has strong potential, and gives players opportunities to:

- Reconnect with long lost friends

Ever had the feeling where you miss your buddies you used to farm items, gold or XP with, and wanting to see how they've been doing throughout the years? I have, and I believe a large number of players do too. This is great for everyone, even more so for veteran players.

- Re-add accidentally/intentionally deleted friends

People make mistakes, and with no possible way to communicate with said deleted friend for re-addition, it hurts. Whispering to them in-game is possible, but not when they're offline. Assuming you remember their name, a messaging system helps immensely.

While there are also cons to this, such as receiving spam from players, etc., something like a block feature should prove sufficient. Additional solutions would be to give players options like disabling this feature or limiting amount of messages received for a short period of time. I strongly believe the pros outweigh the cons however, and there are many more potential ones I have not mentioned.

EDIT: Using my character page, here are some (very) rough examples of what I had in mind:

http://i.imgur.com/Os2K1Ve.png

http://i.imgur.com/P3R6OPr.png

I'm no artist, but hopefully you get the message (punpunpun).

< Message edited by 7 Lives -- 8/15/2017 12:08:36 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= Feature and Functionality Suggestions
Page 5 of 10«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition