Greetings to all.
This is the 4th part of the suggestions.
1st part: RE: =AQW= Feature and Functionality Suggestions IV Page 2
2nd and 3rd parts: RE: =AQW= Feature and Functionality Suggestions IV Page 5
The current system that AQWorlds has for guilds is not very complete, so I want to give a few ideas so that belonging to a guild is worthwhile and is also important in the game, besides encouraging players to create or join guilds.
Things that have a guild currently in AQW:
- Well actually creating a guild is very easy and you also have to be member, that I do not see necessary (I do not know what others say).
- Spaces for members that have to be purchased only with ACs (I do not see it necessary)
- Ranks that have only the utility of promoting or despromover, being the highest the leader's
- You can leave the guild on your own, which I think is good, although I think there should be a requirement
- The current chat does not help much communication between members
- A panel showing certain characteristics of players such as: Name; Level; Rank in the Guild; and connection status (online or offline)
- And nothing more.
All this can be improved to give a better experience to the player, that is, to us so that we feel more comfortable when it comes to being in a guild.
Ok let's go.
Note: to enter in a guild you need to have the level 15 or higher
- You need to complete the missions with '' Elise (The Guild Recruitment Officer) ''. (Explained below)
- Be level 50 or Higher (To create the guild and accept the basic missions)
- Can be created being mem or non mem
- The cost is only on gold and the fee depends of the type of insigna and if you are non-mem (you need to pay all the fee) and if you are member (you can purchase a member version fee is reduced to the half).(Please extend the gold limit from 4m to 15m or 20m)
- You have to have the story completed at least until the 9th Lord of Chaos.
- You need at least one of the 5 Legendary Items that are;
- BLoD (Blinding Light of Destiny),
- NSoD (Necrotic Sword of Doom),
- BoA (Blade of Awe),
- AoA (Armor of Awe),
- ODA (Original Dakrath Armor), to prove your value to being a leader
Elise's Guild Creation Shop
In this shop the only thing to buy are the insignia, which are required to accept the missions of elise to create your own guild, and those insignias are:
Bronze Guild Creating Insignia; cost: 5m (non mem), 2.5m (mem).[To have a Guild with Basic Functions]
Silver Guild Creating Insignia; cost: 10m (non mem), 5m (mem).[To have a Guild with Advanced Functions]
Gold Guild Creating Insignia; cost: 15m (non mem), 7.5m (mem).[To have a Guild with All Functions]
Elise is the woman who is in battleon next to '' the central battleon tower '' and she is in charge of giving you the missions.
The missions are in 3 levels [Basic (level 50), Advanced (level 75), Master (level 100)], those levels all have 5 missions to complete.
Basic Missions (Level 50); one of the 5 Legendary Items, and Bronze Guild Creating Insignia
Quest 1. ''Learning The Basic of a Guild'':
Well hero you need to learn how to manage a guild from the basics, because guild will be dissolved if you don't know how to do that.
Ok i hope you understand the basics
All the basics learned x1 (You need to read the explaination that she gives to you of the basic functions of a guild)
Guild Fragment ''G''
Quest 2. ''Why a Guild is so important'':
You know the importance of a guild because it seems you do not know.
I hope that you understand why is soo important a guild for you.
Knowing the importance x1 (You need to read the explaination of the importance of a guild)
Guild Fragment ''U''
Quest 3. ''The strength of a leader'':
If you want to be the leader of your guild, you need to demostrate your power beating 3 these lords of chaos (Escherion, Kitsune and Kimberly) by yourself.
Cool you seems pretty powerful [Player Name], but this only beings.
Chaos Lord Escherion Beaten x1
Drooped By Chaos Lord Escherion
Chaos Lord Kitsune Beaten x1
Drooped By Chaos Lord Kitsune
Chaos Lord Kimberly Beaten x1
Drooped By Kimberly
Guild Fragment ''I''
Quest 4. ''Making Friends for your guild'':
Now you need to make friends to your guild, you can try finding those in Yulgar, Battleontown, Battleonsp or anywhere else. You first need to find for now 5 members because although you do not believe it, some of the biggest things can come from very small places, you also have to start with something. If you want people to your guild try chatting with them and try to chat with them and then you can make friends with them and invite them to your guild and if they accept YAY! and if they do not accept hmm, you will have to look elsewhere.
Excellent you seems very sociable, i like that.
New member for your guild x5 (For this send the invitation to friends to a player who has at least 15 or higher)
Guild Fragment ''L''
Quest 5. ''The Contract and materials'':
Well we already have everything you need to be a common leader, now we need to create a guild house, as it is basic level will be small, and to be in an instant its creation, workers will need a simple object '' The hourglass of salvation '', this object is very difficult to obtain since it has the power to prevent the effects of aging and the only one that could have one is the Chaos Lord Iadoa, so you will have to defeat it until he gives it to you, also now I'm going to need you to give me your badge to finish this mission, you did not keep it?
Perfect now you have your guild house in addition to the knowledge, first made a view of the house and after invites your friends with a level greater than 15 of course, but this only begins you will find sometimes some problems that will bother you but do not give up [Player Name] I trust that you will be a good leader for your guild.
Hourglass of salvation x1 (Chance is of 10%)
Drooped By Chaos Lord Iadoa
Bronze Guild Creating Insignia
Guild Fragment ''D''
Char.Page Badge ''Guild Leader''
After all this you already have your guild house to invite your friends, check it out and enjoy.
Guild and Guild System Additions and Functions
Well now that we have a guild it is time to indicate what can be done with it, it has the following things:
The guild members are an importarnt part in a guild for that the limitation of members for all guild in AQW, member or non-member is 300 members (All category), 200 (Expert category) and 100 (Basic category), also each guild when it is created depending on which way it was obtained (mem and non-mem); It is created by missions for members, the initial capacity of members is 45 and if it is created by the method of members and if is created by the method of non-members it would be with 30 spaces for members.
Guild House Shop:
The house of the guild can be seen better or if you want you can change it (that if with a cost of time for the change of house), in this shop you can buy decorative objects for your guild (like: flags with the logo of your guild, carpets, furniture among other things) or useful objects (such as bank for the guild, mission table for the guild, room for personalization of characters for the guild, etc ...), a good guild has style and utilities for its members .
Note: Purchases can only be made by the guild leader.
Ranking of Members:
The Hierarchy Ranks:
Are those ranges in which a member of lower rank will have to follow some rules while the one of higher rank will not have as many restrictions.
Guild Master: He is the one who controls everything that happens in the guild as well as managing it all and being of great respect since he is the leader of the guild.
There are 2 ways to be a Guild Master:
- Being the creator of it.
- Obtain it by means of a Guild Master who gives you the rank by demonstrating that you deserve it or simply because he wanted to give it up.
Things a Guild Master can do:
- Buy decorations or utilities in the Guild House Shop
- Give the rank that he want to any member of the guild and remove it
- It is the only one that can create ranks in the guild with a name and he can give and take away.
- It's the only one that can change the name to the guild
- It is the one in charge of giving the permissions at the time of having a possible war of guilds.
Master: He is the right hand of the Guild Master of the guild in addition to being the second with more control about it, he is the one in charge of the problems that happen in the guild and act accordingly that is the case.
Things a Master can do:
- Buy decorations or utilities in the Guild House Shop with permission of the Guild Master
- Can Give and remove the rank below his and only in hierarchy ranks that to any member of the guild, it can be with or without the permission of the leader. (But we all know how it should be or should be)
- Can give or remove a rank created by the Guild Master.
Captain: They are the ones in charge of controlling all the small problems of the guild and also that no officer is causing trouble.
Things a Captain can do:
- Can Give and remove the rank below his and only in hierarchy ranks that to any member of the guild
Officer: They are members of the guild with a little authority.
Things a Officer can do:
- Can Give and remove the rank below his and only in hierarchy ranks that to any member of the guild
Member: They are the guys who join to the guild and make it more bigger and get more pride.
Things a Member of the Guild can do:
- Only can talk in the guild
And the Hierrarchy will be this:
Guild Master > Master > Captain > Officer > Member
The Non-Hierarchy Ranks:
These ranks the only restriction that has, is that its range can not be greater than the Master and Guild Master.
Excluding these 2, they can be greater than the captains or be like a member of the guild but perhaps with a change in the name.
Treasurer: Is the one that takes care of the incomes that come to the guild.
Things a Treasurer can do:
- Handle the gold that reaches the guild
- Buy things with the gold of the guild bank
- Takes care of the tax rate in the guild.
Diplomat: Is the one in charge of the relations that his union has with the rest of the guilds in AQW and that they do not find conflicts. (His Rank is Higher than the Master)
This is the only rank that not hay any privilege, but has the most important work, not fall into conflicts with others guilds.
Ranks Created By the GM: Here fall the other ranks created by GM own and its rank can only be removed by the GM.
Note: A Single guild member can handle many ranks created by the GM, one non-hierarchy and hierarchy rank.
Guild Gold Bank:
In this bank is where all the money of the guild is kept, and the gold is obtained for the donations of the members and tax rate, this bank has no limit in the gold capacity.
Things that can be done with the gold of the Guild Bank:
- You can lend money to a member to spend it on a mission or get an expensive item
- You can buy Guild Boosts
- You can Build a better guild house
Guild Own Shop:
In this shop members of the guild can buy objects from the guild itself, which are created by excellent craftsmen (players who create weapons, armor or sets in the suggestion tabs) and they cost gold (gold sent to the gold bank) with a limited number of units.
Guild Own Items:
they are the articles created by great artisans, but for a guild to get hold of them they first have to buy the units, which go from 1 to 300 Units.
They are expensive since a guild is the one that buys them so you have to make sure you have enough gold. This is an auction, so to speak, and one week before the sale, the prices of the sets will be shown.
And they can come in multiple versions:
Normal Version (without the Guild Symbol) : (Object description) x1 Unit x gold
Design : Original unchanged
Normal Version (with the Guild Symbol) : (Description of the object with the symbol of [Guild Name]) x1 Unit x gold
Design : Original with the symbol of the guild in parts that you want to put
Custom Version (without the Guild Symbol) : (Object description) x1 Unit x gold
Design : Original with the ability to change the color of certain parts of the object
Custom Version (with the Guild Symbol) : (Description of the object with the symbol of [Guild Name]) x1 Unit x gold
Design : Original with the ability to change the color of certain parts of the object including the symbol of [Guild Name].
Version Color Change (without the Guild Symbol) : (Description of the item) x1 Unit x gold
Design : Original with the modified color.
Version Color Change (with the Guild Symbol) : (Description of the object with the symbol of [Guild Name]) x1 Unit x gold
Design : Original with the modified color of the object including the [Name of the Guild] symbol.
Note: These articles work the same as the Ac that is to say that they have free space in the bank but with the difference that they have a white stamp with the letters GI (Item of the Guild) and can be selled. (If you want to sell it but I doubt you will recover it again)
The guild can ally with some of the sides that are in constant conflict in AQW that will have its consequences depending on what they choose.
Currently there are 6:
The advantages that this can bring are (Exclusive for those in the corresponding alignment) :
- Items, weapons, etc...
- Guild Boss Battles
- Shops or Merge Shops
The disadvantages that this can bring are:
- Enmity with the opposite alignment
- Only you can get items of your own alingnment
- When you encounter your opposite alienation in a PvP, the damage you do and recives increases by 20%.
Good vs Evil, they have always been contrary and will always remain so, but when a greater threat comes they will work together.
Nation vs Legion, the constant battles and wars between dage and nulgath gave rise to this enmity.
Neutral, not wanting to follow any alignment does not have opposite alignments
Chaos vs Good and Evil, when wanting to dominate the world and keep trying it, an enmity with the good and bad was gained.
Guild Boss Battles:
They are carried out battling a whole guild against a single boss with multiple phases or several weak bosses in a area with 2 rooms. (this due to the technical limitations of the game, I say)
To make a battle against a boss, it will be divided into several phases, the first being the weakest and the last the strongest.The bosses of multiple phases is done in a single room with capacity for 10 members and after defeating a phase the group that defeated it returns to the center of the guild, waiting for the results of the battles of the following groups.
The rewards that a boss battle can give are:
- Items, weapons, etc... of legendary quality and/or epic
- Guild Badges
- Character Page Badges
It is one of the greatest events among the guilds that occurs in the case of special wars between opposing alignments or a battle to prove which of the 2 guilds is stronger.
How would a guild war be waged?
It develops a battle of a number of fronts (A, B, C, D, etc ...), following the same mechanics of a Bludrut Brawl.
Bludrut Brawl (10vs10)[No Competitive]
This is the way you can play with friends of the game or guild to train or whatever you want.
Guild War Rules:
- Each team needs at least 2000 points to win.
- To enter the opposite territory you have to beat a new enemy called ''Orb of Protection (A or B)'' (HP:???, DMG:???) , protected by a ''Gheist Fighter (A or B)'' (HP:???, DMG:???) To attack if you attack the Orb and in some cases also is protected by a brawler.
- Beat The General of the opposite team is a instant win for your team.
- The Damage of all the player are reduced to a 10% (Common Attack), 30% (Nuke Attack), 20% (Common Attack Unavoidable), 20% (Common Crit Attack), The Cure will work at the 50% for the
players, but if it worked differently for the mobs will only have a 40% effect (Mobs can be cured, and helped with buffs).
- If the restorers are on the team, both the General and the members (brawler, gheist) and players, regain their health.
- You can respawn in one of the 5th places of the map in 5 secs
- No win or lose of Fight Battle Points.
- The player with the highest Guild Rank and Fight Battlepoints in the actual front is the one who will become the commander of the team, being the commander increases the player's capacities by 50%.
- The players with the 2nd and 3rd Guild Rank and Fight Battlepoints in the actual front are the who will become the captains of the team, being the captain increases the player's capacities by 25%.
Contribution Points :
The CP (contribution points) are the points that are earned through actions you take in the war:
- For the defeat of each Player win 5 Points and 10 Points (personal contribution).
- For the defeat of each Player win (Revenge) 10 Points and 20 Points (personal contribution).
- For the defeat of each Brawler win 15 Points and 30 Points (personal contribution).
- For the defeat of each Restorer win 10 Points and 20 Points (personal contribution).
- For the defeat of each Orb of Protection win 40 Points and 80 Points (personal contribution).
- For the defeat of each Gheist win 20 Points and 50 Points (personal contribution).
- For the defeat of each Player Captain win 25 Points and 50 Points (personal contribution).
- For the defeat of the Player Commander win 50 Points and 100 Points (personal contribution).
- For the defeat of the General win 1000 Points and 2000 Points (personal contribution).
- Healing 1000 an ally (Player) win 7 Points (personal contribution).
- Healing 1000 an ally (Mob) win 5 Points (personal contribution).
How to win a war:
As it is done in a certain number of fronts, the victory will be decided in 2 ways by points and by number of victories.
Note: If there are fronts A, B, C, D, E, it means that there will be 5 bludrut brawl style battles.
Winning by Points
To win a war for points: you have to reach 75% of total points to win a war no matter if it is a 1-4 or something as long as that requirement is met can be won.
If one of the teams manages to win a certain amount of points (without defeating the general) the team will win that many points and so you can continue with the rest of the fronts so that at the end of the war, that is, when they are finished with all the fronts, the sum of points is made.
Example: 552 (Without beating the general) + 1000 (General Defeated) = 552 points won from the front.
Winning by Fronts Captured
If the '' team a '' defeats the '' team b '' means that the front has been captured by the '' team a ''.
How to win?
Having 1 or more front dominated more than the opposing team.
Priority order of ways to win:
(Total Win) 100% Points + 5-0 Wins > (Win) 5-0 Wins + Point<100% > (Win by Points) 50% Points + 3-2 Wins > (Win by Front Domain) 3-2 P<50% > (Win By points) 75% Points + 4-1 Wins >
(Win By points) Points<75% + 4-1 Wins
After all this you can relax in your guild talking with your friends or maybe look for them to do farming.
Here ends the part of the ideas for a guild.
Thats all, for now.
Thank for reading my idea.
< Message edited by Martin901 -- 2/23/2018 22:37:50 >