Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Feature and Functionality Suggestions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= Feature and Functionality Suggestions
Page 8 of 10«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/6/2017 8:45:27   
Plant Hwyaden

Add a form of board that allows you to hire other players to help you for a gold fee.
Rewards for completing the request. [Encouraging party play too.]
You could get rewarded a type of currency to get some type of set/class.

This would make it easier to find something to do if you're max level with everything complete and if you just want to collect stuff while making new friends.

Reduced font size. Please refrain from using a font size of over 3, any larger and it is considered spam. For more information, please read the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules > Posting Behavior > Do Not Spam.

Also unchecked the "Add signature" box. Please do not check the "Add signature" box regardless of whether you are using a signature or not, as signatures are not allowed in this forum per the =AQW= Suggestions Forum Rules, and we don't want signatures to pop up in this forum later on should you decide to use one. ~Rickyb20

< Message edited by Rickyb20 -- 12/7/2017 1:26:04 >
Post #: 176
12/7/2017 1:26:37   
Louk

The creation of a sword like OmniKnight Blade 2014

The OmniKnight Blade 2014, is a good idea, because this sword need to get artifacts in outhers games of AE!! This system make players of AQWorlds play outhers AE games to get the artifacts, It's so cool.. But, it's rare.. My suggestion is to create a seazonal sword like that, when the artifacts to get it, return in october of each year.. Or the same sword OmniKnight Blade 2014 with tag 2018.. Like a sword when return in 4 - 4 years..

Reduced font size on the phrase "The creation of a sword like OmniKnight Blade 2014". Please refrain from using a font size of over 3, any larger and it is considered spam. For more information, please read the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules > Posting Behavior > Do Not Spam. ~Rickyb20

< Message edited by Rickyb20 -- 12/7/2017 1:28:54 >
AQW  Post #: 177
12/10/2017 8:29:54   
secondxhb

I'm probably not the first to suggest this, but having item previews in the middle area of the bank interface when you've clicked on an item would be an immensely appreciated update. Some people have thousands of items in the bank and it becomes very hard to find what's what without spending lengthy tedious sessions sifting through them all in your bag.
Post #: 178
12/10/2017 11:32:42   
Archar

Cosmetic Gear
Just like in Aqw3D
I wish any armor or weapon can be equipped as a costume (also invisible set sold by warlic)

So im not disappointed wearing armor that has boost on it (but I dont like the look)
AQW  Post #: 179
12/14/2017 16:44:58   
dkidd23

I would like to see AQW's core improved, 1 thing is the game running at 60fps. I understand that the game operates on a flash-player which I'm not sure if that can actually prevent the game from running at a solid 60fps, still with the game making it's way to the mobile platform I believe it's possible. I would also like to see the dev team can start developing a version of the game that can be optionally be used for player's that have stronger CPU's / more RAM. I believe this could be a better look for the game, making the overall gameplay experience much smoother while potentially even increasing graphical capabilities for example allowing the shadow side of a player's character to finally be revealed, and also prevent frame rate loss from player's using bulky / heavily animated items, making this whole server rewrite even more awesome with an improved (core) game! I'm sure there are some limitation's / potential issue's with my suggestion, but it seem's really fitting for the future of the game. I would like to hear others thought's about my opinion!

I can see the stat boosts that you mentioned being in the game. I have a concern if some of the item's were to be used in pvp will it be game breaking with some of the classes for example rogue with evasion boost (item) then using an evasion boost (skill) making it near impossible to hit them!

Merged double-post. Please do not double-post, it is considered spam and only clutters the page. Next time use the button to add in any additional information to your post. For more information, please read the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules > Posting Behavior. ~Rickyb20

< Message edited by Rickyb20 -- 12/14/2017 18:37:26 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 180
12/20/2017 20:06:09   
Natsume

Hi. Just suggesting if you can implement convertion in-game money to in-game AC coin cause i reached max money and i don't know what to spend on.

That will make game friendly.

Thanks. Just my opinion.
Post #: 181
12/23/2017 14:05:39   
Aura Knight

The Book of Lore could use an update. Get rid of the constant scrolling through badges because that's not helping anyone. Instead, have multiple badges on each page and allow us to cycle through pages till we reach the one we want. Also, once a badge shop is open, The Book of Lore should not be closed and if we close out of a shop we should be back on the previous screen. Additionally, a search feature for a badge could be useful for those who don't wish to look for the badge even with this suggested change. The section that has the storyline progress should also include the badge shops for whatever reward you get for completing each part of the story. That way, there's fewer badges in the other sections and it won't be as much of a mess.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 182
12/24/2017 0:11:52   
kissidanny

What about a function to disable the skill's animations, in order to improve de performance of the client?
Post #: 183
1/16/2018 7:30:07   
yasesay123

Class Rank 6 to Rank 9 bonuses; buffs, passives or rewards (like item set for the class) so that the road to Rank 10 will feel rewarding especially classes without Rank 10 Passives ( BeastMaster, StoneCrusher)
AQW  Post #: 184
1/29/2018 10:42:33   
eddie99

AQWorlds needs a preview window feature when depositing or withdrawing items from the bank, all the shops have them why can't the bank? It makes it 100000000x better and easier for people such as myself who have been playing since 08 and simply just bank items and forgot hat they even are. I feel like my bank is just a lost toy box for forgotten toys.. lol but really a preview window would be such a great feature.

Unchecked the "Add signature" box. Please do not check the "Add signature" box regardless of whether you are using a signature or not, as signatures are not allowed in this forum per the =AQW= Suggestions Forum Rules, and we don't want signatures to pop up in this forum later on should you decide to use one. ~Shadowhunt

< Message edited by Shadowhunt -- 1/29/2018 12:48:05 >
AQW  Post #: 185
2/8/2018 0:37:22   
Natsume

Add a search tab to search on what item is in the bank. it much easier to take out..
Post #: 186
2/27/2018 20:30:02   
Martin901

Greetings to everyone.

I have currently been in a stats comparison system to measure the power between 2 characters or between a character and a MOB and this means that I create a new system of comparison of stats and that I will update the original that is in my first post of the ideas.

System of Comparison of Stats

This is a system that compares when there is a character vs. character or a character vs. a mob, which would work in the following way:

Example with the strength stat:

Player strength 1 / player 2 or Mob strength = 1

If it is equal to 1 that is to say that they have the same level of strength that is equivalent to the following for both players:

1 = 100% Damage with physical attacks
+ 5% Crit chance with physical attacks
+ 20% crit damage with physical attacks

Now if there is a difference in the strength levels of both characters, it will depend on who we evaluate, in this case it will be assumed that Player has twice as much strength as mob then, would be calculated in the following way:

Player strength = 20
mob strength = 10

• Then we evaluate the difference on the player side:

20 Strength (Player) / 10 Strength (Mob) = 2

And the resulting value would multiply all the values ​​when comparing and it would look like this:

2 = 100% * 2 = 200% Damage with physical attacks
    + 5% * 2 = + 10% crit chance with physical attacks
    + 20% * 2 = + 40% crit damage with physical attacks

• Now we evaluate the difference by the mob side:

10 Strength (Player) / 20 Strength (Mob) = 0.5

And the resulting value would multiply all the values ​​when comparing and it would look like this:

0.5 = 100% * 0.5 = 50% Damage with physical attacks
    + 5% * 0.5 = + 2.5% crit chance with physical attacks
    + 20% * 0.5 = + 10% crit damage with physical attacks

Important Note:

• The comparison only applies to all base stats what is added after enchantments will not be affected.

• This will apply for all the following stats, the only thing is that it will be necessary to substitute strength for another stat.

System of Stats (Version 2)

Strength:

• Base Strenght:

The main stat of the classes that use physical power.

For each point of strength the attack power increases by 5 points plus if compared to an enemy that has the same level of strength that the character division between them will be equal to 1.

And that means that the force is in 100%:

100% =

100% damage with physical attacks
    5% Crit chance with physical attacks
    20% Crit damage with physical attacks
    2% resistance to physical attacks

Note: Now if you want to know how effective it will be to fight with an enemy only makes the match between the stats of force between the two characters and so it will be known how effective will be to fight against that enemy.

• Strength by the bonus of enchantments:

The Strenght by Enchantment bonus, will continue to increase the physical attack power normally but also when a certain number is received a bonus to increase the resistance and crit damage with physical attacks.

The number of points to receive the bonus is 25 points.

That is to say every 25 extra points of force per bonus =

+ 10% crit damage with physical attacks
    + 1% resistance to physical attacks

Intellect:

• Base Intellect:

The main stat of the classes that use magic power.

For each point of intellect magic power increases by 5 points plus if compared to an enemy that has the same level of magic power that the character division between them will be equal to 1.

And that means that the intellect is in 100%:

100% =

100% damage with magic attacks
    5% Crit chance with magic attacks
    20% Crit damage with magic attacks
    1% resistance with magic attacks

Note: Now if you want to know how effective it will be to fight with an enemy only makes the match between the stats of intellect between both characters and so it will be known how effective will be to fight against that enemy.

• Intellect for the bonus of enchantments:

The Intellect by Enchantment Bonus, will continue to increase the magic attack power normally but also when a certain number is received a bonus that increased resistance and crit damage with magical attacks.

That is to say every 25 extra points of intellect per bonus =

+ 10% crit damage with magic attacks
    + 1% resistance with magic attacks

Endurace:

• Base Endurance:

The stat that measures that I could endure in a fight a warrior or mage.

For each point of endurace health increases by 10 points also if compared to an enemy who has the same level of endurace that the character division between them will be equal to 1.

And that means that the stamina is at 100%:

100% =

5% damage reduction of all received attacks
    5% reduction of damage from critical attacks received

Important Notes:

• Now if you want to know how effective it will be to fight with an enemy only makes the relationship between the stats of endurace between the two characters and so it will be known how effective will be to fight against that enemy.

• There are bosses with more than 100k HP but that does not say that all receive the same bonus of the endurace what that means that the endurace works the same for all players but not for the enemies of the game.

• Endurace by the bonus of enchantments:

The Endurance by Enchantment Bonus, will continue to increase the health normally but also when a certain number is received a bonus to increase the reduction of damage by attacks and critical attacks.

That is to say every 25 bonus points of endurace =

+ 1% damage reduction of all types of attacks
    + 1% damage reduction from critical attacks of all types

Dexterity:

• Base Dexterity:

The stat of the physical classes and influences the general abilities of a warrior.

Here the dexterity only influences the comparison, ie, if compared to an enemy who has the same level of dexterity that the character division between them will be equal to 1.

And that means that the dexterity is at 100%:

100% =

90% Hit chance with physical attacks
    10% evasion of physical attacks
    50% speed (haste) with physical attacks
    10% crit chance with physical attacks

Note: Now if you want to know how effective it will be to fight with an enemy only makes the match between the stats of dexterity between the two characters and so it will be known how effective will be to fight against that enemy.

• Dexterity for the bonus of enchantments:

The dexterity by Enchantment Bonus, give a bonus when you get to a certain number of points that will increase: evasion, hit chance, crit chance and speed with physical attacks.

That is to say every 25 extra dexterity points =

+ 1% hit chance with physical attacks
    + 2% evasion of physical attacks
    + 2% speed with physical attacks
    + 3% crit chance with physical attacks

Wisdom:

• Base Wisdom:

The stat of the magic classes and influences the general abilities of a magician.

Here the wisdom only influences the comparison, ie, if compared to an enemy who has the same level of wisdom that the character division between them will be equal to 1.

And that means that the wisdom is in 100%:

100% =

90% Hit chance with magic attacks
    10% evasion of the magic attacks
    50% speed (haste) with magic attacks
    10% crit chance with magic attacks

Note: Now if you want to know how effective it will be to fight with an enemy only makes the match between the stats of wisdom between the two characters and so it will be known how effective will be to fight against that enemy.

• Wisdom for the bonus of enchantments:

The wisdom of Enchantment Bonus, give a bonus when you get to a certain number of points that will increase: evasion, hit chance, crit chance and speed with magic attacks.

That is to say every 25 extra points of wisdom =

+ 1% hit chance with magic attacks
    + 2% evasion of the magic attacks
    + 2% speed with magic attacks
    + 3% crit chance with magic attacks

Luck:

• Luck Base:

The stat that every adventurer needs if he wants to have very good fortune on his way.

Here the luck has 4 effects, 2 of them work in combat as it can be compared with the enemies while the other 2 function as a general effect.

Luck is at 100%:

100% =

When compared to an enemy that has the same amount of luck (they change depending on the enemys's luck):

5% Crit chance for physical/magical attacks
    10% Crit damage for physical/magical attacks

Effects in general (they increase in a certain of Luck points [in 100 points the 2 stats increase in 2.5%]):

5% extra chance to get an object (Works with mobs but no missions)
    5% chance to get large amounts of an object (Works with mobs and missions)

These characteristics work a little differently from the others:

Explanation: When you are giving an extra 5%, what you do is add to the real value your 5%, as you can see from the following equation.

Real droprate + ((5% x actual droprate) / 100%) = Droprate with the bonus of the percentage

Example: 5% extra drop rate of an object with a drop rate of 2%.

2% chance + ((5% x 2%) )/ 100% = 2% chance + 0.1% chance = 2.1% chance

Note: It may look like very little but it will really have an influence when you have it in quite large quantities.

• Luck for the bonus of the enchantments:

Luck by Enchantment Bonus, give a bonus when you get to a certain number of points that will increase the: Crit chance, Crit damage for physical/magical attacks and chance to get an object and large amounts of them.

That is to say every 25 extra points of luck =

+ 2% crit chance for physical/magical attacks
    + 5% Crit damage for physical/magic attacks
    + 1% chance to get an object
    + 2% chance to get large amounts of an object

Team's luck System

When several players fight against a mob to obtain an item with droprate, as all players work to defeat it all the players' luck is added and the total is divided by the number of players to obtain the general value of luck.

Example: 4 players go for a item with a droprate of 5%

Player 1 Droprate Chance: 5.15% , Player 2 Droprate Chance: 5.25% , Player 3 Droprate Chance: 6.15% , Player 4 Droprate Chance: 5.15%

Claculaing general luck for these players:

((Player 1 + Player 2 + Player 3 + Player 4) Droprate)/4 = General Luck

(5.15% + 5.25% + 6.15% + 5.15%)/4 = 21.70%/4 = 5,425%

Notes:

• And this would be the luck that all players will have clear without counting the enchantment bonds would be greater, of course as you see the player 3 did not come out very benefited from all this because it is only for those who want to make groups.

• In any case if you do not want to do this simply look for a different room to farmear or to help a friend and most importantly the chance may have been reduced but survival and speed have increased.

• Of course if it is a strong enemy this would work a lot but if it is a weak enemy or one with which you can deal with yourself it is clearly better to do it alone.

Level Progression

STR (Strength), INT (Intellect), END (Endurance), DEX (Dexterity), WID (Wisdom), LUK (Luck)

When a player starts at level 1 his stats will be evenly distributed if he has his default class the adventurous class (which is the class that I propose to start in the game and then choose one of the 4 initials):

Example: Player level 1, Adventurer class:

STR: 10 = 50 physical attack
    INT: 10 = 50 magic attack
    END: 10 = 100 Health
    WID: 10 = Compare with an enemy
    DEX: 10 = Compare with an enemy
    LUK: 10 = Compare with an enemy + the specific bonuses

When the player increases the level, all the stats will increase by 10 points, always to maintain the balance.

Example: Player level 100, Adventurer class:

STR: 1000 = 5000 physical attack
    INT: 1000 = 5000 magic attack
    END: 1000 = 10000 Health
    WID: 1000 = Compare with an enemy
    DEX: 1000 = Compare with an enemy
    LUK: 1000 = Compare with an enemy + the specific bonuses

It looks like it's a lot but if it is included well in the game and the enemies are better treated the game can be very great to play and strategize.

Stats Changes by the classes

Also this is only with the adventurous class if we try another class as a warrior, magician, rogue or healer, as they have distributed stat in a different way but in the same amount that would indicate that it is done for a specific job such as: hurt a lot by the physical or magical part, being very fast attacking and evading a lot by the physical or magical part or enduring a lot of physical or magical blows.

Now how to know how much is the difference between the warrior class and the adventurer

Example: Player level 1, Adventurer class:

STR: 10
    INT: 10
    END: 10
    WID: 10
    DEX: 10
    LUK: 10

All these added stats give a value of 60 points that represent 100% of the character if we change the class for example to the warrior class:

Example: Player level 1, Warrior class:

STR: 15
    INT: 6
    END: 15
    WID: 6
    DEX: 9
    LUK: 9

The distribution of the 60 points changes but not the value, this is not always true, since there may be classes that may have more / less than 60 basis points.

As you can see the distribution weakened some stats but strengthened others, this is so that each class can fulfill a specific function or if you encounter a very strong enemy in specific stats it is always good to use a class.

You can calculate the growth with respect to the original class, simply to calculate the difference what you do is using the stat of force as an example:

Warrior Strength / Adventurer Strength = Difference

15 Strength / 10 Strength = 1.5 times the original strength .

Utility: Only to know the difference between the original class (Adventurer) and new class (Warrior).

Note: All this can be applied for any other class.

Thats all... for now.

1st part where there'a another version of the stat system upgraded: RE: =AQW= Feature and Functionality Suggestions IV Page 2
    2nd and 3rd part: RE: =AQW= Feature and Functionality Suggestions IV Page 5 (You need to scroll down a little to see the 2nd part and another litle for the 3rd)
    4th part: RE: =AQW= Feature and Functionality Suggestions IV Page 7 (You need to scroll down to see my post)

Thanks for reading this idea.

< Message edited by Martin901 -- 3/9/2018 19:24:05 >
  • AQW  Post #: 187
    3/6/2018 15:10:19   
    Uchiha Laecio

I would like to suggest a whole (community-made) release.

It contains more than 29 items, 1 brand new map with new music and much more!

All the images and informations about the release can be found here: https://adam1a1.wixsite.com/tynimu

Credits to:

LAE - Forum Profile
    Hydroxide - Forum Profile
    Adam1a1 - Forum Profile
    BrebtaSVK - Twitter Profile
    Post #: 188
    3/6/2018 16:35:35   
    Aura Knight

What if when joining a new instance of a room, we end up in the same screen we were at in the previous room? We shouldn't force out characters to walk each time.
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 189
    3/12/2018 5:00:05   
    Dukededv

Ermm. Add the previews to the bank. I mean when you wanna check if there is a good weapon to match your armor but you need to check them all 1 by 1. So instead of that can we see the items' preview that we are clicking on the bank before putting it in the inventory. It is kinda hassle for players not buying inventory space like me.

Reduced font size. Please do not use a font size larger than 3 as it is considered spam. ~Shadowhunt

< Message edited by Shadowhunt -- 3/12/2018 10:48:46 >
    Post #: 190
    3/22/2018 6:26:23   
    _Geddy_

Increase the strength of warrior, hybrid, healer, and spellbreaker enhancements. Luck, wizard, and arguably thief are the only enhancements worth using in the game right now, because they overshadow the others in damage and survivability. Suggestions:

healer: make them have more intellect than wizard, which is compensated due to the lack of luck boosting damage modifiers

warrior: probably the worst enhancement right now, increase the strength and dexterity even more for these, and maybe add a little bit of luck to go along with it

hybrid: how come a full set of hybrid enhancements have effectively the same amount of attack and spell power than with luck enhancements? the whole point of luck is that it doesn't increase other stats that much, but apparently it keeps up with hybrid. So yeah, increase the stats of hybrid overall

spellbreaker: give it a little bit more intellect, wisdom, and luck. I think a little bit could go a long way with his enhancement

thief: already pretty good, but it could use more strength and endurance

I hope you take this into consideration, because if you haven't noticed, just about everyone uses wizard and lucky enhancements because they can cover every class very well.
    Post #: 191
    3/23/2018 14:08:59   
    MacXVII

We all want item previews in the bank please. It's been a few years already, we have guilds and even trading is being discussed but we can't preview items in the bank lol.
    AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 192
    3/28/2018 12:52:29   
    LordCryus

add a search box in all the inventory screens, aka bank, inventory and house. I't really tedious to search for an item in bank when you have about 700 items in bank. Also make it so mouse wheel actually scrolls down those screens.
    AQW  Post #: 193
    3/30/2018 18:57:32   
    Louk

Suggestion about Slot limit and price of slots:

> Up the limit of bag slot to 400-500
    > Change the price of each slot to 100 Adventure Coins
    > Automatically adjust the amount of slots for those when already bough a slot for 200 Adventure Coins.
    - Example:
    If the player has 40 slots, give to him more 10 slots
    If the player has 200 slots, give to him 340..
    Because 30 slots is free when you create the account..

< Message edited by Louk -- 3/30/2018 19:00:30 >
    AQW  Post #: 194
    3/31/2018 9:18:07   
    Fyrsa

Would it be possible to add quests that allows the player to 'sell' their treasure chests for gold?
    E.g. Selling 1st quest gives 1000 gold for 1 chest, the 2nd gives 12500 for 10 chests, etc, up to 250k for 100 chests (1 million gold for all 250 chests?)
    These are just placeholder numbers, but a little reward for all those unwanted chests would be nice.
    AQ AQW  Post #: 195
    4/4/2018 8:58:18   
    Dymion

Alright, here's my current thoughts. Will add up more with time.

1) Member perks should be enhance. Remember that members are the one who are really serious about playing the game for the long term since they are willing to pay for it. Improved and the BEST classes should be for members. Don't put silly classes with copied skills.

2) Introduce elite enhancement which you can buy for AC coins or real money in the form of packages online. Elite enhancement scroll add boost to your weapon of choice. I bet lots of people would love this idea. The thing is we love a certain item, but it has no special quality about it, so we have to keep it aside and equip those weapons with boosts.
    (I think if this idea got implemented, in the far future we could allow players to place secondary name to their weapons, armor, helm etc. Cause after all those boosts it's now one of a kind)

3) More items with boosts and animations please. Let these items sell for AC coins. And don't make them Rare.

4) Introduce a new suggestion forum for Storyline. Get to know which storylines players are more interested in. Let them give feedback and maybe give tips on the loophole in the plot. Am I the only one who desperately want a Gravelyn and Dage duel (or war). Dage is seriously overpowered, his armies are way cooler as well as his underworld. I will share more ideas once this forum got installed.

5) Space slot should be cheaper. It's too expensive. Sell other items with higher AC price. Don't make the spaces as victims.

6) Sell more house items. And introduce a house items suggestion forum as well. :)

7) Have more battle pets. They are more useful and interesting. Sell for AC coins if that's what it takes. I really want a fairy or sprite battle pets.
    (In time, an independent humanoid battle pet could be created, someone like the Dwakel Caster. Which could fight or heal beside you on its own without being summoned like in beastmaster. It should be really expensive, but that's totally okay cause its extremely cool. Who doesn't want a sidekick? @@)

8) Focus on making better classes overall. If the classes are suck, so does the game experience and so are the players satisfaction. Stop copying skills and test the classes well against other classes if must to see if the skills make sense or good enough in different situations. Update old weak classes. Improve quality and uniqueness of battle animation if possible.

9) The AQW - wikidot is increasingly more useful and the key to successful gaming. I refer just about everything from there. It's much more useful than the Lorepedia. Let new players especially from Oaklore intro to know about this website. One of the cleric can share the link.

10) Then, update the Lorepedia. It's messy and hard to navigate.

11) This is me personally, but I want to see more of Warlic. He is appealing as a figure for wizards fan. The magic shops items should be updated. It is currently selling silly items and should be selling epic, legendary, artifact rarity staffs and mages robe. If the elite enhancement idea got applied, he should one of the seller as well.

12) Perhaps Member items should be more superior to normal items. Not just a lot of varieties, but perhaps with special features like animation.

13) So many classes belong to the Evil faction. Make more good classes other than paladin for the Good faction side of the story. Remember to balance them both, so players that choose good in the beginning will not regret their choices.

14) Introduce farming concepts in the game, so the houses we have will actually have a function. This concept has been implemented in most games now, AQW should try it out. Farms needs constant care and rewards gold, exp, or reputation or even ingredients for potions. This will encourage players to log in the game and invest more time in it. Fertilizer and rare plants could be sold for AC.
    (Note: If this got implemented, I really want a garden witch, fairy, elves or enchantress to be the NPC guide and trader)

15) Once a player get rank 10 for a reputation from any faction, give them a badge or simply list it in their character page or open up a special story line. Give players some form of incentives for reaching rank 10 rep other than classes.

16) Make rank 10 passive for all classes. Who doesn't want ultimate passive?

17) Get the core NPC to be more involved in the story line, make them the stars or the ideals of heroes. This is the heart of all superheroes movies, we want someone to admire and emulate. I think some NPC are left out from the others. Or you can ask the players themselves which NPC they would love to see more. Me personally, Warlic and Gravelyn.

18) Something really should be done about the bludrutbrawl. No one is playing it anymore. It's a waste of potential other than to get resources for items.

19) And stop telling us in the chat panel about skill ability that are not ready yet. We are players, it's normal to spam the skills in battle and plus when it's lagging that's what we do as well. It's super duper annoying and distracting to see all these red sentence "ability ... is not yet ready" - Not helpful. I always close my chat panel every time I play. They are taking spaces for much more important things like chats from friends.

20) Give options for the chat panel to show what kind of information the players want. Currently it only shows how much class rank reputation increase after fighting each monster. For me, I want to see how much experience I'm getting. Maybe others want to see how much gold. We can't always catch these things from the screen. Chat panel is useful for that.

21) Add a keyboard button for resting mode. So we don't have to use the mouse and it's much faster. Suggestion: The "R" letter.

That's all from me right now. Sorry if I being a bit harsh. It's just I see all these flaws and I really want something to be done about them. Thanks for reading. ^^
    (If you love what I wrote here, please see my posts on new classes and classes2 suggestion. I put lots of hard work and love into making them. Here's hoping they get realize :)

< Message edited by Dymion -- 4/7/2018 9:25:59 >
    AQW  Post #: 196
    4/9/2018 12:59:40   
    Luux

It would be nice to be able to use items as cosmetics like in AQ3D. Like using the stats of the Burning Blade of Abezeth and the look of another weapon
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 197
    4/12/2018 13:49:43   
    StrandedLullaby

Add a third gender (Nonbinary)

Now, I know what adding a third gender would entail. New versions of almost every single armor in game, new animation, updating the programming; it's a lot. However, I believe it's worth it. All too often while playing Adventure Quest Worlds I have been made uncomfortable by being forced to play as either Beefy McBeefcake or a Walking Boobplate. Even though I've been playing this game since I was a kid, I've not been wanting to play at all because of it. It's hard to play a game when the only thing that happens is you getting misgendered. However, with the addition of a Nonbinary gender? I'm certain that both I and other Nonbinary players alike would be dedicated to playing Adventure Quest Worlds. I'm also certain that it would bring about a whole new slew of players, excited to go and adventure for the very first time.

I actually made a small concept for what the basic Nonbinary body could look like, modelled after the 'bases' Alina posted on twitter.
    Nonbinary Base Body

Even if the Adventure Quest Worlds team decides against adding a third gender, I do hope that they consider adding Nonbinary NPCs and/or consider adding a Nonbinary gender option to future Artix Entertainment games.
    Post #: 198
    4/12/2018 23:15:38   
    Foulman

Give us Male Eyebrows. The male template looks absolutely stupid without eyebrows. Why should the female armours have eyebrows? We need in-game gender equality.
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 199
    5/4/2018 8:39:44   
    XpekeFakerX

My suggestion is, since aqworlds are developing more weapons, items, armors, etc and favorably the bank is not convenient enough since it doesn't display the items clicked inside the bank
    Post #: 200
    Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= Feature and Functionality Suggestions
    Page 8 of 10«<678910>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition