Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Feature and Functionality Suggestions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= Feature and Functionality Suggestions
Page 8 of 8«<45678
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/6/2017 8:45:27   
Plant Hwyaden

Add a form of board that allows you to hire other players to help you for a gold fee.
Rewards for completing the request. [Encouraging party play too.]
You could get rewarded a type of currency to get some type of set/class.

This would make it easier to find something to do if you're max level with everything complete and if you just want to collect stuff while making new friends.

Reduced font size. Please refrain from using a font size of over 3, any larger and it is considered spam. For more information, please read the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules > Posting Behavior > Do Not Spam.

Also unchecked the "Add signature" box. Please do not check the "Add signature" box regardless of whether you are using a signature or not, as signatures are not allowed in this forum per the =AQW= Suggestions Forum Rules, and we don't want signatures to pop up in this forum later on should you decide to use one. ~Rickyb20

< Message edited by Rickyb20 -- 12/7/2017 1:26:04 >
Post #: 176
12/7/2017 1:26:37   
Louk

The creation of a sword like OmniKnight Blade 2014

The OmniKnight Blade 2014, is a good idea, because this sword need to get artifacts in outhers games of AE!! This system make players of AQWorlds play outhers AE games to get the artifacts, It's so cool.. But, it's rare.. My suggestion is to create a seazonal sword like that, when the artifacts to get it, return in october of each year.. Or the same sword OmniKnight Blade 2014 with tag 2018.. Like a sword when return in 4 - 4 years..

Reduced font size on the phrase "The creation of a sword like OmniKnight Blade 2014". Please refrain from using a font size of over 3, any larger and it is considered spam. For more information, please read the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules > Posting Behavior > Do Not Spam. ~Rickyb20

< Message edited by Rickyb20 -- 12/7/2017 1:28:54 >
AQW  Post #: 177
12/10/2017 8:29:54   
secondxhb

I'm probably not the first to suggest this, but having item previews in the middle area of the bank interface when you've clicked on an item would be an immensely appreciated update. Some people have thousands of items in the bank and it becomes very hard to find what's what without spending lengthy tedious sessions sifting through them all in your bag.
Post #: 178
12/10/2017 11:32:42   
Archar

Cosmetic Gear
Just like in Aqw3D
I wish any armor or weapon can be equipped as a costume (also invisible set sold by warlic)

So im not disappointed wearing armor that has boost on it (but I dont like the look)
AQW  Post #: 179
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 6 7 [8]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= Feature and Functionality Suggestions
Page 8 of 8«<45678
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition