Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Feature and Functionality Suggestions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= Feature and Functionality Suggestions
Page 9 of 9«<56789
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/13/2018 16:31:15   
Darches

Keyboard rebinding like in AQ3D would be excellent. I prefer to have my skills on HJKL; instead of 12345.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 201
5/13/2018 17:31:46   
Lordvladek97

What's up AQW Community- I am a proud owner of Drakath's Armor, and have been since it came out. I remember Alina way back when it was released agreeing with someone's tweet that such a majestic, end-game, ultra hard to get item should have some nice boosts. I think she even said that they will roll out something soon. That was a few years ago.

I think Drakath's armor should have a pretty wicked damage buff. It is such a difficult item to obtain and there is no reason why items you can get with little effort should have advantages that Drakath's armor, the attire of the Champion of Chaos himself, doesn't have. I think Drakath's armor should have the very highest of boosts, since it is the most difficult main story line item you can get. The BLoD, SDKA, the NSoD, AFDK, AoA, and more all have boosts, and the BoA has special enhancements. Drakath's Armor easily fits in this tier, espcecially since it requires some of the items I listed to get in the first place. And many items that don't come close to this tier have boosts.

I think either damage against chaos or all monsters would be fitting. Anywhere from 50-100% extra (like Chaorrupter Unlocked before and after) versus chaos, or 15-25% versus all monsters (since some of the best items with v/all boosts are at 15%, and are way less important than Drakath's armor) would be great.

I hope the community agrees, and that this item of the highest significance get a boost that it, and all the players that worked their tails of to get, deserves.

EDIT: does the staff even bother to read this???

< Message edited by Lordvladek97 -- 5/13/2018 17:43:56 >
DF AQW  Post #: 202
5/19/2018 17:30:08   
Edme MacHeath

Can we have something similar to the stat panel in the testing servers that changes values when your values change?

Whenever you use a skill that increases haste the testing server's panel shows the new total value.

Can we make the new panel in the rewrite also increase with passives, we have quite a few passsives that don't specify how much they improve your stats.
AQ  Post #: 203
5/23/2018 16:05:35   
the true one

how about making a system that has daily missions and allowing players with at least lvl 20, have a chance to win ac and equipment daily, plus rep of a faction of the game that they choose, and every ten levels the mission reward would increase and the prizes improve, could have a free version and another member
Post #: 204
6/12/2018 14:19:14   
sw3000

Only I find it frustrating to be in the middle of a fight, especially PvP, and accidentally click on an iten that allows you access to the quest, where you open a window on your screen affecting its gameplay?
Examples of such items: Prime Bloodletter of Nulgath.
So I've come up with a mechanism that disables access to the quest, just like pets that you can enable or disable by the options icon on the gameplay tab.
What I mean is that in the options icon on the gameplay tab you have the option of the player to choose whether or not what quests are opened.

< Message edited by sw3000 -- 6/12/2018 14:26:56 >
Post #: 205
6/18/2018 2:05:14   
Samz

Firstly, I'm sorry for the English errors, well as a Brazilian player I miss some things in the game, I would like to request a Portuguese translation on the Espada server, 2nd to hire someone to resume the pvp and potions system, 3rd option for disable class animation to decrease lag in full places. I know you can make the game full again, those 3 requests would help a lot.
AQW  Post #: 206
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 7 8 [9]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= Feature and Functionality Suggestions
Page 9 of 9«<56789
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition