Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Feature and Functionality Suggestions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= Feature and Functionality Suggestions
Page 9 of 10«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/13/2018 16:31:15   
Darches

Keyboard rebinding like in AQ3D would be excellent. I prefer to have my skills on HJKL; instead of 12345.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 201
5/13/2018 17:31:46   
Lordvladek97

What's up AQW Community- I am a proud owner of Drakath's Armor, and have been since it came out. I remember Alina way back when it was released agreeing with someone's tweet that such a majestic, end-game, ultra hard to get item should have some nice boosts. I think she even said that they will roll out something soon. That was a few years ago.

I think Drakath's armor should have a pretty wicked damage buff. It is such a difficult item to obtain and there is no reason why items you can get with little effort should have advantages that Drakath's armor, the attire of the Champion of Chaos himself, doesn't have. I think Drakath's armor should have the very highest of boosts, since it is the most difficult main story line item you can get. The BLoD, SDKA, the NSoD, AFDK, AoA, and more all have boosts, and the BoA has special enhancements. Drakath's Armor easily fits in this tier, espcecially since it requires some of the items I listed to get in the first place. And many items that don't come close to this tier have boosts.

I think either damage against chaos or all monsters would be fitting. Anywhere from 50-100% extra (like Chaorrupter Unlocked before and after) versus chaos, or 15-25% versus all monsters (since some of the best items with v/all boosts are at 15%, and are way less important than Drakath's armor) would be great.

I hope the community agrees, and that this item of the highest significance get a boost that it, and all the players that worked their tails of to get, deserves.

EDIT: does the staff even bother to read this???

< Message edited by Lordvladek97 -- 5/13/2018 17:43:56 >
DF AQW  Post #: 202
5/19/2018 17:30:08   
Edme MacHeath

Can we have something similar to the stat panel in the testing servers that changes values when your values change?

Whenever you use a skill that increases haste the testing server's panel shows the new total value.

Can we make the new panel in the rewrite also increase with passives, we have quite a few passsives that don't specify how much they improve your stats.
AQ  Post #: 203
5/23/2018 16:05:35   
the true one

how about making a system that has daily missions and allowing players with at least lvl 20, have a chance to win ac and equipment daily, plus rep of a faction of the game that they choose, and every ten levels the mission reward would increase and the prizes improve, could have a free version and another member
Post #: 204
6/12/2018 14:19:14   
sw3000

Only I find it frustrating to be in the middle of a fight, especially PvP, and accidentally click on an iten that allows you access to the quest, where you open a window on your screen affecting its gameplay?
Examples of such items: Prime Bloodletter of Nulgath.
So I've come up with a mechanism that disables access to the quest, just like pets that you can enable or disable by the options icon on the gameplay tab.
What I mean is that in the options icon on the gameplay tab you have the option of the player to choose whether or not what quests are opened.

< Message edited by sw3000 -- 6/12/2018 14:26:56 >
Post #: 205
6/18/2018 2:05:14   
Samz

Firstly, I'm sorry for the English errors, well as a Brazilian player I miss some things in the game, I would like to request a Portuguese translation on the Espada server, 2nd to hire someone to resume the pvp and potions system, 3rd option for disable class animation to decrease lag in full places. I know you can make the game full again, those 3 requests would help a lot.
AQW  Post #: 206
6/25/2018 8:05:02   
you stop

Add a check box for separate BGM and SFX i want to enjoy the absolutely awesome background music without the 15 year old sword sound effects that you probably took from AQ classic.
AQW  Post #: 207
6/27/2018 2:41:26   
pienapuika123

If players are afk for 10 minutes, they get kicked out of the game.
What does this mean? It means there will be less server overload, less lag and other stuff you get in less populated servers.

Unchecked the "Add signature" box. Please do not check the "Add signature" box regardless of whether you are using a signature or not, as signatures are not allowed in this forum per the =AQW= Suggestions Forum Rules, and we don't want signatures to pop up in this forum later on should you decide to use one. ~Rickyb20

< Message edited by Rickyb20 -- 6/27/2018 10:10:00 >
Post #: 208
6/29/2018 16:17:53   
HORRIOR

Can we PLEASE get some sort of white listing system for our houses! A stalker just sent half dozen people over to my house!
I want a function where we can choose that only people on our friend list, are allowed to come to our houses!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 209
7/6/2018 20:16:05   
majesticstar3800

I don't know if this is a "feature" persay, but maybe if the Giftboxes in AQW would turn into what the Giftboxes in AQ turned out to be. Like 2017's became Windter Warrior, and 2018's became Samukematsuri Samurai. The armor, helm, cape, and weapons can be copied imo.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 210
7/8/2018 23:20:56   
WarriorZ100

So I certainly didn't expect to see Champion of Light in the latest LQS, or expected a genderswapped version of the regular Champion of Light armor. When I saw it, it got me thinking.

"Why not do the same for the other DOOMfire armors?"

Granted, the Onyx DOOMfire Warlord was a one time only thing for the 2016 Black Friday shop, but that doesn't mean the other DOOMfire armor shops couldn't get their own genderswap armors added to their shop pages.

Heck, to expand on that idea, perhaps you could have a dedicated Merge Shop, where you can bring specific sets of armors, whether they're seasonal, perma-rare, farming rewards, boss drops, special offer/Heromart armors, Treasure Chest rewards, or whatever, provided they don't already have a readily accessible genderswapped version to begin with and merge them with a special material item, in order to change that armor into a genderswapped version?

"But couldn't you just spend 1000 ACs to change your gender? That's a lot less complicated."

Maybe so, but some people might just want to have a genderswapped armor, without having to spend more money than what they've already spent on the armors to change genders when they feel like looking like a guy or girl, especially since some perma-rare armors are cheaper than the cost to change your gender.

As for where to put such a shop... when in doubt, the NostalgiaQuest map is always an option, or, if you want it to be accessible to people that haven't been playing for THAT long, BattleonTown is another fine choice.

< Message edited by WarriorZ100 -- 7/9/2018 0:43:49 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 211
7/9/2018 15:07:28   
Noobstorm

Suggestions:

- Create a setting to toggle music on/off in the game settings.
- Allow non-members to create guilds. This will encourage more social interaction and thus increase player count.
- Allow non-AC items to be bought back, or create a method that would allow us to convert non-AC items into AC items. The buy back feature did not completely solve the problem that players wanted to resolve with the feature in the first place, because some rares are non-AC items.

< Message edited by Noobstorm -- 7/9/2018 15:11:51 >
Post #: 212
7/9/2018 16:42:22   
Monny

New features in Game - Titles

Titles (Available to use - Appear on top of the name)

Arena Leader 1x1 - PVP [5000 Players Killed or Ranking System]*
King of War 8x8 - PVP [10000 Players Killed or Ranking System]*
Magnate 500.000 Acs purchased in total
Hero - Quest Champion's Adventures -> 61 Adventures Completed (ALL)
Chaos Lord - When completing all the story
Guardian of Lore - All story e Adventures completed
Dage's Soldier or Legion - Become a Legion
Ancient - Playing for over 8 years or more

Titles are permanent, only those marked with a "*" may be temporary.

These were just an example of titles that could be and how to get them.
Now it's up to you what it will be like and how to get it.
This would make people more motivated to play

Font colors changed. Please do not use bright fonts, as they are hard to read. ~Shadowhunt

< Message edited by Shadowhunt -- 7/9/2018 18:38:46 >
Post #: 213
7/17/2018 10:12:31   
majesticstar3800

I was looking through my badges, and I think that there's not many that consist of completing the MAIN storyline. There's badges for defeating Kathool and Iadoa (ultra ones at least), and for defeating the Harpy and the 2nd Chaos Lords, and something for Drakath, but not much for the other chaos lords. I think if AQW made consistent achievements for at least the main storyline (13 chaos lords), the QoM saga (throne of darkness), and future storylines, we could create a more consistent view of story completed on a character page.

That, and I like badges!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 214
7/18/2018 9:04:34   
Fyrsa

I'd like to see Spellbreaker versions of the Awe enhancements added, it seems a little off that they're missing.

A few new Awe enhancements would be cool too, perhaps ones that buff your haste, evasion, or hit chance.
AQ AQW  Post #: 215
7/21/2018 18:38:24   
Dra Dra

To Move Or Remove the [BACK] Button During Cutscenes

This button is completely unnecessary to have, it is way too close to skills and interferes too much. For example im fighting Trigoras during Potent Mana Quest and that cutscene keeps happening and when I try heal I hit that [BACK] button in the cutscene everytime. Theres no reason to have a button for something like that when all it does it kick you out of the game even when you dont mean to hit it. It needs removed or moved higher up away from skills, its too close to them :l
AQW  Post #: 216
7/23/2018 18:46:08   
Storm

A few additions would be very valuable to the game. I'll suggest the addition, and then the reason why I think it'll be valuable.

Consequences of Death

Firstly, I think an important new feature to be added to the game is consequences, namely the consequences of death. At the moment it's far too carefree, and that reduces the intensity of the game. Therefore, adding penalties for death, as well as ways around it, and items that help offset this penalty would be really interesting, and add the use of extra items (perhaps such as potions) to increase the caution and excitement of the players.

There are multiple ways the penalty of dying in game can be implemented, and I'll just name a few:

1- Loss of EXP and Gold (the penalty can be relative to the player's level)
2- Loss of certain items (items that are only available through tough quests? therefore, requiring the player to retry the quest if they fail the death-less attempt)
3- If the player isn't able to meet the Gold/EXP penalties for death, they log in Death's domain (instead of battleon) and have to navigate through there to find their way out (allows for introduction of Death's domain and his quests).
4- The affect of death can also be made unique depending on the player's alliance and rep in regards to Good/Evil, Dage, Nulgath, etc.
5- Time based penalties can also be added, for example, upon death, the player will have a 24h DoT (very small) placed on them during battle due to recovery from death's fatigue. Or something like, they gain EXP at a slower than usual rate for 24hours. These are just examples, but I think you get the idea.

The reason why I suggested this isn't to put people off the game, rather make them value being 'alive' (in the sense, that you're not losing to a monster). Not only does this force other stronger players to clear areas for weaker players, but in tougher zones, it forces players to work together. It also brings in the value of the 6th slot items such as potions and scrolls to improve the survivability of the players. It provides a genuine experience of going out to adventures and risking your life in battles, etc. etc.

Monster AI update

Another feature of the game is that it is lacking in unique regular monsters. Sure there are plenty of unique bosses, such as Escherion, Kitsune and Binky. However, the everyday fodder targets become somewhat more of a nuisance rather than an interesting encounter because of their very VERY basic structure. I think regular targets need to have unique properties so that the class skills are not only useful against bosses, but also against regular targets. Here's an example using dage's 'minions' in Evil war nulgath:

Blade Master:
- Should have far higher haste, should be able to dodge a few attacks
- Attacks should be relatively weaker, but much MUCH faster.
- Should be able to place a moderate DoT on target "Bleed effect"

Legion Fenrir:
- Slower attacks but should hit harder
- Poison damage? DoT?

You get the idea of where I'm going with this.

Furthermore, I think all monsters in game should have an aggressive AI, and their targeting should be based off player level. Therefore higher the level, the more of a natural 'focus' you have on the targets in the room- this can be balanced by, the number of deaths (or recent deaths) offsetting the focus the player has on AI targets. I think adding this forces players to work together, and forces higher level players to require working with others, and use items.

HP/MP Management

I'm not fully sure about this one to be honest. But I do remember a time when AQW's MP and HP values were based off the INT and END stats. I think with the current power level of players, this would be a great opportunity to bring that system back. Spell based classes having higher MP and lower HP, whilst the STR/END based classes have higher HP and lower MP. I think it would be valuable in terms of overall game usage as it'll force the players to equip their required slots, regarding potions, etc.

AQ AQW  Post #: 217
7/26/2018 18:07:23   
Samz

I suggest that you make the events of Sixth more challenging, it is very easy these days, the events last a considerable time but we finish them in 1 day. Leave the drop percentage of items very low, add difficult merge shop, where for each item would not use the same misc item, to avoid a bug that occurs much inside the game. Increase boss damage, it's very easy to solar them, make Friday's events an estimated 3 days to complete, add daily quests, make it harder, it's getting embarrassing to stand still waiting for an event that can be done in just a few hours.
AQW  Post #: 218
7/27/2018 18:37:38   
yasesay123

AWE Enhancements for Spellbreaker
AQW  Post #: 219
8/5/2018 13:37:40   
Lordbennington

I would like to ask a favor, I have been trying for several days to go PVP 8 VS 8, however, I can not get into a match if you want, I can only play PVP 1 vs 1, and I am doing the pet's evolved quests of nulgath, which require the combat, trophy, for the absence of PVP 8 VS 8, I am not able to move on with my goals, can you do something about it?
Post #: 220
8/7/2018 20:00:20   
DrathLuk

Feature that allows you to look at your friend list history.

Meaning that who used to be in your friend list in the past even if you removed them eventually.

Thanks
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 221
8/26/2018 16:15:13   
chrono2

Would it be possible to have a counter in the bank to show me how many AC items I have stored there, too? Not exactly a necessary or game-changing feature, I just want to see how much of a hoarder I am without counting.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 222
8/29/2018 22:27:42   
Marcoss13

Ideas to improve the bank's visualization for the user

1) Search bar. For programmers, the idea is to create an option to search for an object. Today AQ users have a large number of objects in the inventory and this would facilitate the search of the object that the player wants

2) Image of the selected object. When we have a large number of objects we do not know which object we select, it would be nice when selecting an object to show us the image of the selected object and so on with all of them.

These 2 ideas would increase the purchase of Ac to buy pet banks.

I hope they are implemented soon

My Aqw user: marcoss13

Reduced font size on the phrase "Ideas to improve the bank's visualization for the user". Please refrain from using a font size of over 3, any larger and it is considered spam. For more information, please read the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules > Posting Behavior > Do Not Spam.

Additionally, I have removed your email address from this post. Please do not post any personal or contact information as per the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules > User Interaction. If the AQW team wishes to inquire more about your suggestion, they will contact you through the forums. ~Rickyb20

< Message edited by Rickyb20 -- 8/30/2018 0:54:26 >
AQW  Post #: 223
9/2/2018 18:32:52   
weplays

The other day, I was just trying to find a larvae, running in and out of the yulgar-inn, until I stumbled by Pisces(shoutout to Pisces for staying there for an hour just answering our questions) and I threw around a few Ideas, so after some deep thinking afterwards, I have improved upon them(or I hope I think); so here we go:

1. Toggleable passives/abilities:

This, I think, should not apply to every class, only the classes that really need it; classes like Oracle, beginner classes, and ninja could really use it. Classes that are good already such as VHL, SC, Archpaladin, Shaman, Blaze Binder, etc... don't really need it, they are already good enough. So this is how I think this would work before you go into a fight, you can open the "stats and class" tab under options, and you can press on a passive/ability and change it out for another. Beginner classes could use it, being able to be switched from 2 different roles; they do not really excel the beginner classes, but they can be useful when someone starts out playing the game. This can be applied to all of the less useful classes, helping them to be elevated to be more desired to be played and used, so there would be a variety of classes used. This, however, is not something to be added to every new class, as if a really good class is added with this ability, it would make it outright overpowered. It should be just added to a class after it has been deemed as a lower-tiered class; and not every class should have a togglable ability and passive, it could have either one. Just a few examples I hope to identify:
- Oracle class
I think first ability need a slight damage buff, and then it could be changed from a 3 target ability to a 1 target ability.
- Warrior
Second last ability is currently a damage buff, however, it could be togglable between the current ability and an ability that gives a little HoT.
- Mater Ranger
A passive change between more endurance and more damage, very useful to toggle between when you are using it to farm.

2. Awe classes

Whiled doing the quests to get the full set, I felt something was missing, and there it was a class. The last piece to become the awe-some hero(sorry for the pun); the set of awe is known to be hard to get(especially the armor, oh my god). It could be obtainable only after you get the full set, and additional quests, it does not need to be VHL level, but I think shaman level is perfect. It should be buffed when the full set of awe is worn, making it an even better class, this way making other items such as swords and armors affect the performance of the class. It sure seems the set would be overpowered with the 25% boosts from the armor, cape, and helm, but I mean it is really hard to farm, and the class could be difficult to learn.

3. Converting member to non-member

You have a member item, let's say, one-eyed doomlance, and you really like it, and want to use it when your membership expires and your mom is not going to renew the membership, so you are stuck just staring at it in your inventory. However, this could be changed with the feature I am going to show. You pay 500 ACs, and it can change any item to a non-member AC tagged Item. Speaking to Pisces, he said this is going to be very tricky since there are over 20,000 member Items. So here is what I suggest:
-Only classes for now, since they have the biggest effect
- You pay 500 AC for a member item, and it enhances a class and makes it non-member. This way you can change any member class to non-member before your membership expires

All of these ideas could be tested on the testing server(well mainly the first two), and therefore they can be seen if they are useful. I do not see why it would be so hard to implement them, I was told the third one could be tricky, but I think it would be great for us, benefiting the newer players, so they get hooked with the game and do not get bored easily.
Post #: 224
9/12/2018 9:50:35   
Captain Kuchiki

Rather than pulling a complete role reversal on Mog Water/Water of Life and their AC counterparts, honestly, could have left the former as-is and simply buffed their AC versions. Be it longer HoT/Damage Resistance duration, Stronger Damage Resistance (80% as a double measure), Shorter cooldown, 2/3 of the suggested, if not, all of the above. Heck, throw a Haste buff in there for good boost. Despite how amusing it is from a meme'ish point of view of why they were nerfed, it's still a ridiculous slap in the face of a nerf to the majority of the playerbase.

Edit: Second suggestion - Considering the absurdity of LightCaster's requirement for Player Level 80, at this point, "Darkness" in PTR should be modified to reward Exp. This is just cruel and unusual punishment.

< Message edited by Captain Kuchiki -- 9/13/2018 3:47:37 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 225
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 8 [9] 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= Feature and Functionality Suggestions
Page 9 of 10«<678910>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition