Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

incentive to get people to log on ed more

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> incentive to get people to log on ed more
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/9/2016 15:56:30   
Daph Duck

What if characters would die or level down. Like there could be a food and water and energy system, you'd have to get on and feed your character and do a few battles to make sure she/he stays fit and if you don't log on for a while your character will start to decay. Like it could start levelling down or it could just delete your account after a while.
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
10/9/2016 16:22:00   
Aura Knight

Forcing people to play a game they have no interest in is wrong. If people like the game, they'll play it. Otherwise, no reason to do anything. If a game's bad, why play it? Now, I can't really say much about EpicDuel since I've only played a few times due to certain events, and I can say of those times I was forced to play, I didn't like it one bit. Perhaps it's because the PvP style just isn't to my liking. There's no need to punish players because they lack interest in the game. I'm sure there's other AE games where people are inactive for years only to come back at a later date for various reasons. If your idea to gradually lower the levels of inactive characters was implemented, it would only do more harm. But as I've already mentioned, I don't play this game, so perhaps my opinion isn't relevant.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 2
10/9/2016 21:05:52   
Dual Thrusters

That would just be a deterrent for people who haven't played in a long time.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
10/10/2016 14:04:02   
8x

I'd be a level 1 pile of dust.
Epic  Post #: 4
10/23/2016 18:48:53   
Amethystlock

My tech mage would've died a year ago, unknown to anyone in her messy Fortune City Efficiency. Poor dear can't even clean it 'cause it can't be cleaned. But the daily quests have reawakened this TM from a long slumber /what exiles and legions do when they are not killing each other. Other than reading creative quests, and reading creative game cutscenes, from creative likable characters in creative situations, making more money is a good incentive to bring people back each day for more
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
11/16/2016 16:04:11   
Stonehawk

Well if the money used for varium went back to our bank gradually, it's fine to me, lol.

Now seriously, lots of people are just waiting for a good update to come back to the game. This would not force people to stay here, this would only ensure we won't never come back again, because all the time we spent leveling up and improved stuff were turned to "a level 1 pile of dust".

Instead, there could be a "log in everyday and get prizes" (where is ballyhoo in ED???). This would make people want to log in to get rewards and see if there's something new, but not force them to log in to keep the character alive.

< Message edited by Stonehawk -- 11/16/2016 16:07:32 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> incentive to get people to log on ed more
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition