Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Add Goo Gun P/E Image to Epicduel Wiki

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Add Goo Gun P/E Image to Epicduel Wiki
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/17/2016 11:46:13   
CHRoOMAX

Hey Forums and developers,

Background:

I've been searching for a fancy but somewhat small auxiliary. I recently hit level 40 and I feel like the Goo Guns P/E (Auxiliary) are looking very interesting. I then went on to the Epicduel Wiki / Weapons / Image Directory / Auxiliaries to have a better look at those weapons. After some looking, I realised that they weren't there.

Task:

Could you add a picture of a player equipped with the Goo Gun P/E?

Thanks!

-CHRoOMAX

Post #: 1
10/17/2016 15:21:06   
8x

In the future, you can direct any Wiki related suggestions or questions, either towards myself or White Tiger.

The reason why there are missing images in those image directories, is because in order to get the image, you either have to own the weapon in-game or have access to the developer server (testing server). And even with the access to the dev server it still takes a lot of work, since for each image, you have to acquire the weapon, equip it, enter a battle, take a screenshot, crop the image and finally upload it.
Epic  Post #: 2
10/17/2016 20:37:14   
  WhiteTiger

Majestic Feline of AQ3D & ED

The image directories, including any additional relative size images, are no longer being actively maintained. If there's an item that you would like to see, feel free to suggest we add it by PMing either 8x or I on the forums (or both), or tweeting us @EpicDuelWiki.

Goo Gun P
Goo Gun E
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Add Goo Gun P/E Image to Epicduel Wiki
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition