Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Anyone play AE games with Firefox?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> Anyone play AE games with Firefox?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/20/2016 3:23:25   
Guardian Patrick

So I was playing AQW on Firefox, there is a terrible click delay for me. Does that happen to anyone who use Firefox or am I the only one that is affected?

I tried on my desktop computer, the lag occured. I tried on my laptop, it occured too.

When I try another browser like Chrome, everything is fine.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
10/20/2016 10:03:23   
PyroPuppy
Adorable!

The Forum Support forum is for forum-related support, such as clarification of the forum rules.
Anything related to a specific game should be posted in the respective game forum.

AQW Bugs, specifically, are reported through the Bug Tracker.
If you worry you stumbled upon a bug or a problem, report it. The Bug Tracker gathers much more metadata (such as operating system, browser, Flash Player version and more) which allows the team to analyze the possible bug the best they can.
I also recommend to make sure both Firefox and Flash Player are updated, and try clearing your cache and restarting your computer.

As help was given and the post is in the incorrect forum, I'm locking the thread.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> Anyone play AE games with Firefox?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition