Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Juggernaut Mode

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Juggernaut Mode
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/20/2016 11:11:16   
Ojas

I don't know about you guys, maybe I'm here speaking for myself but I think the Juggernaut mode is actually impossible to win as a Juggernaut in this day and age on EpicDuel, I'm a level 40 (Rank 10) and as some of you may know the Juggernauts can be up to 6-10 levels lower than me, so I could be a level 40 and come up against 2 level 34's. I don't think that's very fair at all, I've been messing around with it all day today, I went for a Bounty Hunter Multi Build (Didn't work) I went for a Focus 5 Blood Mage (Didn't work) I went for a Support Merc (Didn't work), Either I'm just bad at the game (Which I don't think I am) or Juggernaut Mode is actually broken. It's even more annoying when all the people I come across are either Dex or Support Multi builds. The Dex multi has amazing defences and the Support multi ends up raging 400-500 damage on me with Aux or Multi at like level 31, I just find it Impossible to win, and it seems like you guys do too as nobody seems to play Juggernaut anymore, I suggest making the levels more balanced, I think (I did a bit of thinking) Making the levels difference between 8-12 Levels lower instead of the current 6-10 , So I'm a level 40 and I could come across a level 28 and 32 together or in between. I literally must've played 14 or 15 Juggernaut matches today and only won one, and that was due to this guy only having a primary (No sidearm or Aux).

< Message edited by Ojas -- 11/20/2016 11:14:47 >
Post #: 1
11/20/2016 11:20:45   
8x

Basically, the tables have turned. In this day and age on EpicDuel, juggernauts are the ones that lose 14 out of 15 matches.
Epic  Post #: 2
11/20/2016 11:29:16   
Ojas

I understand being a Juggernaut is supposed to be hard, but it's way too hard as of now, I remember in Delta when I played Juggernaut I used to get 100+ wins a day on it with ease, maybe lose lose 1 out of every 15 battles, as you said, the tables have turned, but what we need as a community is that fine line between balance, I'm hoping to win maybe 50% of my battles or just under to keep me playing, as of now I quit Juggernaut until it is fixed and I'm annoyed because I've wasted varuim trying to find the right class for it, when infact there is no right class because nobody can win Juggernaut anymore.
Post #: 3
11/20/2016 13:09:18   
Ojas

Like I mean as a Level 40 i've come across level 36/37's in a 1v1 battle, but then to have TWO level 34's who are only 2-3 levels lower than the 36/37 I came across in a 1v1 battle is just CRAZY!
Post #: 4
11/21/2016 16:07:15   
Stonehawk

Juggernaut players should be like a boss and not like a joke. We "juggernauts" should be bigger and scary, and the two players should do their best to win. Nowadays all they have to do is heal and steal energy 'till the juggernaut has no energy. Since all the players need energy to do something that's not a normal and nearly useless attack, the juggernaut will only hit and wait for his death.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
11/23/2016 15:38:21   
shadow.bane

simple fix :

1 - Reduce the level range a juggernaut face on level 36 + from 6 - 10 tp 8 - 12.
2 - Give ONLY juggernaut a passive like slot in armor to put on a like reroute/bloodlust or something like that.
3 - Juggernaut must always start first no matter what support the others have.
4 - Energy steal moves are weaker by 20 % for players vs the jugg and stronger by 20 % for the juggernaut.
5 - All multi attacks should always do 85 - 90 % of damage versus a juggernaut even the juggernaut gets that cause he face 2 not 1 while others hit by 100% ? ridiculous...

Bane Hallow The Last Shadow Fiend.
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
11/25/2016 10:10:09   
.Lord Ginger.

It's okay Bane, with this dead playerbase and a 3x easier leveling curve, jugg is going to be even more dead.
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
11/26/2016 8:35:59   
Stonehawk

Unless juggernaut could be lvl 40 vs 40s with a big advantage to the juggernaut.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
11/26/2016 15:08:40   
Ojas

Yeah like 4X the amount of stats :)
Post #: 9
11/27/2016 5:07:36   
shadow.bane

the problem with juggernaut is let's say you are a level 30 and facing 2 level 22 which with each stun grenade they deal 550 + damage and ur defense can't get above 350 that's easy 400 damage and their multi deal 650 + damage while ur resistance can't get over 350 also so that's another easy 600 damage will that's 1000 damage in 2 rounds while to be tank you can't get more than basic health... that's the main problem "HEALTH"... which leads you to use a heal which can be from level 1 to 3 for energy efficient well that's like 320 - 380 health at low level which they can overdo with gun damage and another stun grenade move... that's if ur opponents were BH i didn't mention Tlm's or merc's which have even bigger nukes and more chance to crit.

< Message edited by shadow.bane -- 11/27/2016 5:09:32 >

Bane Hallow The Last Shadow Fiend.
AQW Epic  Post #: 10
11/27/2016 8:33:22   
Stonehawk

x10 energy and health. Bosses are hard because of high health, but they aren't impossible. Would be a long battle, but maybe possible for both.

Or maybe 4x stats like Ojas suggested, but this would be hard to make a build since we can't preview how the skills would be with the underdog effect
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
11/28/2016 6:18:36   
Front45

yesterday i won 1 and lose 10+. i am 40 level and there was 33 and 34 levels. even did not kill 1 player, because they were so strong, and there is not big difference between 40 and 34 levels, because look 1 vs 1 when you are 40 level you can meet 36 level. so you think. decrease levels in juggernaut. i mean 40 level vs MAX 30 level & MAX 30 level
Post #: 12
12/2/2016 20:01:59   
Juniejie

12/3/2016 After the Jugg Balance.

-Its Still Broken, You get 30-34 lvl players with high stats, Some even with Abuse builds.
-Energy is a BIG problem,The Jugg is Drained every 3 Turns,
-Almost NO CHANCE at winning a Battle
Suggestion:

Make the HP and Energy of the Jugg Bigger and more Solid, Buff Armor, Add more stat buff.
Post #: 13
12/3/2016 13:41:53   
Mother1

@ Juniejie

This would destroy the opponents who face the low level juggs especially whose who are at the bare minimum for juggernaut due to lack of stats/skill points.
Epic  Post #: 14
12/3/2016 14:23:21   
Noobatron x3000

They need to scrap juggernaut, Its unsustainable , They can't keep enough players low enough level, And messing with other modes balance.

/thread
Post #: 15
12/3/2016 16:34:27   
Stonehawk

Minimum level for juggernaut should be 30 instead of 20. No one have the right to complain since it's a lot easier to level up now.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
12/3/2016 21:39:56   
Noobatron x3000

Juggernaut probably should be raised to l30, the bot with a basic club and 12 wins at l30 (clearly the juggernauts bot)

You all know what i'm talking about, They need to start banning the juggernauts doing this.....

To easy for them when the server numbers are low to guarentee they face a bot and some unlucky l30 who gets to 1v1 a rank 50 40.....

< Message edited by Noobatron x3000 -- 12/3/2016 21:51:21 >
Post #: 17
12/13/2016 8:48:06   
Alphaeus

So, I've been playing on and off since the beginning of Gamma.

Jugg used to be something I could win well. I've got a great build for it (my F5 TechMage with Dex and Dex emphasis, plus Technician boost). I have tons of high-hits I can do with or without energy, can heal/energy cycle, and have a ton of Def/Resist.

The problem is that simply with the underdog boosts AND getting levels at the minimum difference from my (only 6 levels of difference) I simply cannot beat them.

I too used to be able to just crank out the Jugg wins and inspire fear (wahahaa, I'm a Jugg). Now it's just a joke. I feel less like a Boss taking on weaker players and more like some old boxer getting his butt kicked by two newbies.

So, fixes are simple:

1) The level difference needs to be higher, definitely. MINIMUM 8 level difference.

2) The two players you're fighting should NOT get an underdog boost. Because when it is 2v1, they are no longer the underdogs. That's enough compensation in and of itself.

3) Give the Juggs some kind of nerfing. I agree, nerf energy and HP stealing actions, as well as Multis.

I faced off against a pair of Super-Dex BHs yesterday. To beat me all they did was shield/heal cycle, and switch off using their Energy Steals. I can heal/energy cycle well, but I cannot out pace the energy grenades from two players.

This fighting method is broken when the majority of Juggs not only cannot win, but fail to kill even one player.
Post #: 18
12/13/2016 22:45:47   
Jayhawk

Impossible to win if you faced a support build.

= crits a lot
= rage fast
= + rage defense ignore
Post #: 19
12/14/2016 2:42:54   
shadow.bane

^ y'all delusional juggernaut easy more than you imagine in fact if u lose 1 game forgive me for this but you ain't a good player.... haven't lost any Juggernaut battle on my account so far.
AQW Epic  Post #: 20
12/14/2016 3:17:08   
Jayhawk

How about removing the rage at Juggernaut mode.
Post #: 21
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Juggernaut Mode
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition