Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Remove Power Hour - For Your Own Good

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Remove Power Hour - For Your Own Good
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/28/2016 9:40:08   
Xendran

This is what dailies are for, and dailies do it without making people stop playing.

Pour Hour = 10-11 is the time to play EpicDuel.
That means every other hour is the time to not play EpicDuel, becuase you'd be better off playing one of your other game more efficiently while waiting for the next power hour.

This is why daily quests and unpredictable or event-based power periods are so common, but daily ones that occur at the same times are not.
Add more ways to reward the player for logging on throughout the day, instead of having power hours.

< Message edited by Xendran -- 11/28/2016 13:28:43 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 1
11/28/2016 13:19:55   
shadow.bane

power hour is what keeps most of us players online :p
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
11/28/2016 13:25:51   
Xendran

It's not the idea of giving out extra rewards that's the problem, it's having it be the same time every day.
It encourages you to only log on during power hour, instead of throughout the day.

Honestly they should even do more to increase player rewards.
Giving the player bonus EXP and Credits on a winstreak, for example.
Instead of just logging in at power hour, you'd want to get as big a winstreak as you can.

It's just the specific implementation of Power Hour being the same time every day that makes it less engaging.

< Message edited by Xendran -- 11/28/2016 13:28:04 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 3
11/28/2016 15:21:34   
Stonehawk

Winstreak is a good idea, after balance is fine.

But they say ballyhoo isn't going to epicduel, so a "login everyday for rewards" probably won't come up.

quote:

power hour is what keeps most of us players online :p

That's why I wasn't playing anymore: Power hour is not in a good hour for me to play. And daily missions honestly they are extremely boring.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Remove Power Hour - For Your Own Good
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition