Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Add more Inventory slots

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Add more Inventory slots
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/28/2016 16:17:15   
Front45

hi. just i looked my inventory and there is 30/30 and in bank 11/20. that means i can buy only 9 items?

add 40 inventory to main and 30 to bank. or make it buyable with credits. 10k credits + 10 inventory slots

plus on 100 inventory slots there will be open an achievement
Post #: 1
11/28/2016 16:29:29   
8x

no
Epic  Post #: 2
11/28/2016 17:07:50   
Xendran

You can store more than a full replacement set of gear with the basic inventory.
That's enough for free players.

< Message edited by Xendran -- 11/28/2016 17:08:08 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 3
11/28/2016 17:45:07   
Front45

I do not want replace. i wanna buy more, more and more. time of gifting. 50 items it is not enough. Add more inventory slots please, or make add for credits
Post #: 4
11/28/2016 21:03:37   
Mother1

Not supported.

More items = more space taken up in the database which isn't in the least free for the epic duel staff. not to mention this isn't something that is mandatory seeing as they give us more than enough space to store a couple sets of gear. It is more than fair that it is a varium only perk like Name changing is.
Epic  Post #: 5
11/28/2016 21:21:52   
Xendran

quote:

I do not want replace. i wanna buy more, more and more. time of gifting. 50 items it is not enough.

That's what varium is for.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 6
11/29/2016 7:57:03   
Front45

Yes but, there are ton of items. and i am non varium player ever

i mean energy and physical items: primary, robots, sidearms, auxiliaries, and etc. i wanna buy them. any solution? 50 slots are not enough.

or only add max +20 slots in bank for credits, now it is 20, plus 20 = 40. +20 inventory bank slots 20k credits

i wanna have more than 50 items, please

Look: vehicle, primary, sidearm, auxiliary, armor, robot, usual items, mutating items and etc, even you can not have 10 items in each category.

i think there must be 50*2x. because there are 11 https://s14.postimg.org/5uy0fz2ld/image.png

< Message edited by Front45 -- 11/29/2016 8:03:32 >
Post #: 7
11/29/2016 12:43:37   
8x

If you want more slots, you have to pay for them. It's as simple as that.
Epic  Post #: 8
11/29/2016 14:25:00   
  Charfade

Offering more inventory slots has always been on of those things we wish we could do.

Flash is a hug limitation to this. Every time you or someone looks at your character/inventory it has to look at the server/database and give a response back lighting fast. You add in more slots... more data to look through and this process eventually gets slower and slower.

We've manage to make a compromise, adding enough slots to where the player isn't to constrained with inventory space, ( for the most part ) while also attempting to keep lag relatively low. not gone... but low.

We crafted the home bank option to alleviate lag to where you can still keep those prize items for the super collector... and then you would just keep the items on character that you really want and use. But again... space costs and with out implementing limitations a player could get carried away and really break things. We like things " un-broked. " ( That's not a word, I like making up words #NewDictionaryEntry)

Hope this brings some clarity as to why the system is the way it is.

< Message edited by Charfade -- 11/29/2016 16:08:06 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 9
11/29/2016 16:04:14   
Front45

Charfade
what happens if add +20 slots in bank? i have only energy items, because there is not enough space in my inventory+bank inventory

now starts gifting, that means i will have ton of credits, and look: i have about 200k credits, and i have not place to buy items? how crazy situation is this

why i can not allow to have many: armors, robots, and etc? i think better will be if add +20 more slots or main inventory or bank inventory or make it buyable with credits

just result is that: i have credits and do not have enough space, in where i will keep my items, and i do not want sell anything. thanks

i understand. you added +20 bank inventory slots, but it is not enough. Imagine that, i do not ask a lot. just +20 more slots. please

< Message edited by Front45 -- 11/29/2016 16:05:50 >
Post #: 10
11/29/2016 19:20:03   
  Exploding Penguin

I don't see what 20 more slots will do since once you and other players like you hit that point, they'll come across the same problem that they want more slots and the same request will come up again. It basically has already done this before since people actually had less slots before banks were a thing and the compromise were to create the banks. Even after banks were made, people are asking for more slots again. History will probably repeat itself even if more slots are given to more players.

That being said, as Charfade pointed out, space just can't be made out of thin air. Even though the internet isn't something you can physically touch, creating stuff on the internet actually takes up space on the server. And servers cost money.
Epic  Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Add more Inventory slots
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition