Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Character Page Update

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Character Page Update
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/28/2016 18:16:27   
Greed Redemption

Here's a simple suggestion that could make things a little more interesting. Nothing to big though. Please read fully.
If you're a fan of reading that is..
1.Let's make it so every character can have their own summary about them, tell stories of who they are, what they're here for, who they've been fighting with, etc, it's whatever they want to put in there that's appropriate. (Add a cap to how much they can write)
2.Add blue names for the legendary characters on their page from white.
3.Add what clan they are in at the time below name, above class.
4.Add in friends list to see whom they are friends with.
I mean I'm a fan of writing a bio for characters and what their story is and why they're here it makes it interesting for me and hopefully others will like it.
5.Add in Yellow names for the characters like Titan, Nightwratih, Charfade, etc.
6.Add Green names to current moderators and remove green when they're not.
7.Show recorded wins of the day on character page.
Example: MAX 1v1 wins: 14000 Todays: +1
8. Show Recorded wins of the week on character page. Every sunday this count resets, Could possibly add a new competition like weekly win champs. This works as the daily one just cooler because it keeps count till the weeks over after sunday reset into monday of course.

< Message edited by Greed Redemption -- 11/28/2016 19:02:42 >
Epic  Post #: 1
11/29/2016 12:41:10   
8x

ED devs are not the ones who make changes to the character pages. It's highly unlikely that anything will be changed on the character pages, since they would have to get Captain Rhubarb involved.
Epic  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Character Page Update
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition