Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Seasonal Rare Package promise

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Seasonal Rare Package promise
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/29/2016 15:19:57   
shadow.bane

Question is : why BioBeast package weapons came back to Epicduel with only varium option ? i mean the rare promise was clear to add any (starting after the promise) package weapons same time next year but also with credits option...
Why still only buy-able with varium option ?

Bane Hallow The Last Shadow Fiend.
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
11/30/2016 12:20:27   
8x

Are you talking about the one that has been the active promo for a year and never actually left?
Epic  Post #: 2
12/1/2016 8:02:52   
shadow.bane

yeah well it left like 3 - 4 months ago but it's that time of they year where it comes back again and should come back as credits/varium option as they promised.
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
12/1/2016 14:44:55   
nowras

@Shadow.bane It actually came back in this new update in the form of unbound cores. Unbound cores is actually a good suggestion as they won't need to bring back promo items in credits.
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
12/2/2016 22:35:04   
.Lord Ginger.

but they promised to make it credits. ^
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
12/2/2016 23:00:58   
  Battle Elf
has ten 1v1 wins

quote:

but they promised to make it credits. ^

If anyone can find a link to a staff member confirming this I'll look into a credit option.
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
12/3/2016 3:10:42   
8x

^I pretty sure they only said that they will be made available for credits when the past years promo return. But since this promo never actually left (as far as I know), there is no reason to make it available for credits.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since it is the active promo, it would make absolutely no sense to make it available to free players yet.
Epic  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Seasonal Rare Package promise
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition