Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Colour name same to colour stars once you reach level 40.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Colour name same to colour stars once you reach level 40.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/30/2016 13:23:26   
racing.lo.mas

It's simple, once you reach the level 40, your name changes into the colour of yours stars. If you have blue stars, you get a blue name, if you have red stars, you get a red name.
Players with yellow stars will keep the white name, because the devs already have yellow names. (Anyway most of the players who reach level 40 have at least 1 blue star)

Right now raiting it's not a big feature on the game, it doesn't have any influence in players.
But in this way, players will try to improve their raiting trying to feel strongers. Players with higher stars will have a bigger prestige on fights. It doesn't change the gameplay, just give a better-looking
Also blue name over a white faction name over red stars looks quite ugly. Red, white and red will definitely be better.
Epic  Post #: 1
11/30/2016 14:04:56   
Mother1

As I am seeing this right now, while this would be cool anyone who doesn't have a red star or more wouldn't get anything too much different. Seeing as level 40's with yellow stars would look like any other 1-39 player, and blue stars would keep them as they are now.

While I myself wouldn't have either of these issues, for those who already have a blue name to show they accomplished making it to the top, I don't think they will like it if they were sent back to having a white name due having yellow stars.
Epic  Post #: 2
12/1/2016 4:57:24   
Stonehawk

@Mother1

But somehow it will give some point of getting anchievements for higher rating. Rating currently means nothing, only rating. If that happens, I'll try to get red star. If not, I don't even care about cheevo. Well it's my opinion.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
12/1/2016 7:58:56   
shadow.bane

raiting will have purpose soon in the update as titan said on twitter there will be a new rating leaderboard, stay tuned.
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
12/1/2016 22:55:43   
racing.lo.mas

@shadow Well the rating leadearboard doesn't mean much. It's like the codes leadearboard, do you care enough to try to join there? Anyway, devs have tried to increase the importance of rating, they can add another feature to consolidate it.

@mother1 Most of levels 40 have blue stars, if not, they are close to have them. Remember that there are a lot of missions available that grants achievements. Also bosses to defeat, etc.
This change won't be nothing for those who will keep their blue name, they'll be more motivated to get their first red star.

IMO this will make missions, bosses and rating an aspect more relevant of the game.
Epic  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Colour name same to colour stars once you reach level 40.
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition