Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Add Stat Modifers To All Weapons

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Add Stat Modifers To All Weapons
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/8/2016 2:51:35   
DeltaNoob123456789

I've made a post about this but it never caught enough attention, but here it is again, the reason I'm suggesting this is because somehow we need more stats, and I feel deeply discouraged to buy Omega-weapons since I don't see the point on buying them since they don't have cores, or anything. If all weapons, including the ones released in Omega, had stat modifiers, people would buy weapons that suit their build and might create more diversity and more creativity because of it
Post #: 1
12/9/2016 21:52:13   
Juan Tipo

100% Supported. I've always been a huge fan of stat modifiers, and personally myself, I feel this could led towards the creation of more builds, especially with the release of more cores.
Epic  Post #: 2
12/9/2016 21:54:17   
Noobatron x3000

No enhancements broke the game, Ranks broke the game, Always end up getting nerfed because the power creep cant be balanced never works.

just NO
Post #: 3
12/11/2016 3:37:13   
DeltaNoob123456789

@Noobatron x3000 no offense but you sound like an Omega player not knowing what fun really is, but you really need to back up your info, like how did no enhancements broke the game? How did Ranks broke the game? Like I've always been told in the past that you have to follow your dreams no matter what, My dream for this game was to revert back to the older phases but I know it isn't possible, and another dream which is part of it is to bring back stat modifiers and reimplement them into the game and even add stats to the current weapons made in Omega. It's not just me who want more stats, a lot of people do, I would mention their names, but I can't since the forums staff would remove the names.
Back to the topic, do you really enjoy the game now with less stats and less builds? Or would you prefer to play ED with more stats, which means you can make more builds? Would you buy a weapon that was made in Omega that has nothing special and it's like the rest? or Would you like to buy a weapon that has unique stats? Like I'm level 40 and I see myself highly discouraged to buy Legendary weapons since there's nothing special to them, no unique stats, no core, no nothing, so why should I buy it if it will be waste?

Like I'm really going to respond to anyone who contributes to my thread since this is something I really want to see in the game, although there's the possibility it may not be implemented
Post #: 4
12/11/2016 4:07:29   
  Exploding Penguin

Supported because new releases with new gear were always exciting for me back in the day where I explored tons of different builds. When a new piece of equipment came out that had or didn't have certain stat requirements and certain stat enhancements, I was really excited because I could explore new builds with that gear that weren't really possible before. New gear would actually affect balance as well, which was really fun since the meta was changing a lot more often than it is now or it was ever since Omega came out.

As for stat enhancements like they were in gamma and delta, I didn't really like them. They could push a lot of builds to their extreme but they also ended up making it a lot harder to target balance patches at specific problems. Additionally, they cost WAY too much varium/credits and it was way too much of a power boost to the varium players.

Epic  Post #: 5
12/11/2016 4:17:57   
8x

quote:

No enhancements broke the game, Ranks broke the game, Always end up getting nerfed because the power creep cant be balanced never works.

just NO

This.
Epic  Post #: 6
12/11/2016 8:14:23   
One Winged Angel1357

The only way you could make this tolerable is to leave the damage stat like it is right now and the weapons cost changes based on its fixed modifiers. This would allow you to start with putting back all pre omega values and not have the super obvious varium power gap as well as reduce dev time by the smallest amount.

I'd also suggest throwing negative stat modifiers back in for the end game because the characters are so bloated for stats and we need to find a counter for that

A big reason against this is that the game is way too expensive. As I'll detail in a later post when I get home from work the cheapest way to play the game and not be 100% terrible is still ludicrously expensive. Like we are talking more than you'd make in the time it takes you to reach level 40 if you didn't do missions

< Message edited by One Winged Angel1357 -- 12/11/2016 9:12:08 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Add Stat Modifers To All Weapons
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition