Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

For next update

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> For next update
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/11/2016 10:07:31   
shadow.bane

Please increase the drop rate of dragonoid spawn bones it's ridiculously low...

Bane Hallow The Last Shadow Fiend.
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
1/4/2017 6:23:54   
Immortalization

Supported, Collecting 20 Dragonoid spawns is far too many especially when the drop ratio is no more than 15% chance.
Epic  Post #: 2
1/4/2017 7:07:58   
SouL Prisoner

This problem pretty much applies to all those drops. Especially egg drops. (Nemesis, nuclear etc)
So ya.. supported.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
1/4/2017 22:15:46   
Stonehawk

Do they actually drop the item? I thought that dragonoid spawn bone mission was not even working...! I killed like a total of 100 or more total and didn't drop a single quest item.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
1/7/2017 0:20:11   
  WhiteTiger

Majestic Feline of AQ3D & ED

I think the drop rate is perfectly fine, I was able to get all 20 bones with 86 battles. IIRC the drop rate is higher for the higher levelled NPCs, so you probably wouldn't want to be attacking the level 10 dragonoid spawn (I was attacking the level 35 one on the ship).
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
1/7/2017 6:12:17   
SouL Prisoner

^That's actually true. I wish we could put this drop rate thing in the EDWiki notes?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
1/7/2017 16:13:26   
  Exploding Penguin

Keep it at least somewhat on-topic guys (you know who you are)...

@SouL

This is completely off of memory so I may be wrong but drop rates aren't actually released, even to WhiteTiger. I could ask devs directly but there's no guarantee they'll tell me, or any other staff member.
Most reliable way to get an accurate drop rate would be to do thousands of battles and try and find a drop rate from that. Completely unrealistic unless several players actually record their data for it though, and pool it together.

Epic  Post #: 7
1/8/2017 0:51:08   
SouL Prisoner

I was suggesting something like ; "A level 40 NPC has higher drop rate compared to the lower level NPC". Just a general informative note. No precious % needed.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> For next update
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition