Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Broken Legendary System! Destroy it!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Broken Legendary System! Destroy it!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/18/2016 7:20:37   
Stonehawk

We all know legendary system is giving serious balance problems in this game. On the other hand, only the lvl 40s know how expensive it was to unlock those slots. And after underdog it became a necessity and no more an expensive buff.

By nerfing it and keeping underdog, the higher your rank, the harder it is to win. It's like you level up from lvl 1 to 40 then you start leveling down with ranks making your opponents stronger the more you rank up and makes you poor with such expensive costs for 0,1 damage or defense (10 damage means 1 damage before 10x change, older players will understand).

Also, nerfing legendary points and making it cost -5000 credits or half the varium price make the higher ranked people even more pissed off. I mean, what about the points we used? We weren't refunded!

Since it's too hard to fix it, I think the legendary slots should simply disappear and legendary ranks would mean only that you played for a longer time and makes you able to unlock those shops. This way underdog won't be necessary.

Lastly, I think we should be refunded by 50% of varium and credits it used to costs (7500 credits + 175 varium) for each core we've unlocked along the years as a forfeit. It's too expensive to be forgotten just like the 5000 credits and 175 I lost for each slot I unlocked before it became cheaper! (I unlocked 70 slots so I lost the equivalent of 350000 credits or 12250 varium with this update!). After you guys find a system that works, implement them again and we start unlocking slots from the beginning.

< Message edited by Stonehawk -- 12/18/2016 7:21:47 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
12/18/2016 7:25:22   
SouL Prisoner

Already suggested it a million times. Told them it's going to cause problem before it was even released. But when do they ever listen?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
12/18/2016 7:32:54   
Stonehawk

The main point of this topic is that they should refund us when removing this (expensive) broken system. If it wasn't so expensive I wouldn't care about it. But now they made it useless and all the work we have to unlock them is gone! Just remove those legendary slots definitely and give us back what belongs to us until you guys find a better system!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
12/18/2016 7:47:38   
SouL Prisoner

Ain't Nobody Got Time for That.

Let's get 1 thing straight. The game is now under "Archive mode". And you know what happens to archive stuff? They get maintenance. That's the best that can happen.

And about the credits, players spent more varium in the past then that of credits you talk about. They barely got any "refund".
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
12/18/2016 12:50:13   
8x

Yeah, they should refund you. Just like they refunded, lets say, war kills.
Epic  Post #: 5
12/18/2016 18:51:09   
Mother1

@ Soul Prisoner

LoL I didn't think anyone use that old MeMe anyone

On topic

TOS makes it where they could remove the entire system like you said but you don't get a since penny of your credits/varium you spent. Plus if they were going to get rid of it or even change it it would have been better off being done years ago when it first came out not several years down the line like we are now.
Epic  Post #: 6
12/19/2016 0:46:06   
Stonehawk

Then just remove underdog or make it costs tons of credits too. Or even give us extra skill point and 4 stat points for each 10 ranks if you say 10 ranks = 1 level and then I would say underdog should be kept for free to balance battles even for rank 80+.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
1/4/2017 6:55:36   
Immortalization

They had also refunded Enhancements by giving a RARE achievement depending on how much you've spent on achievements and also got a certain % of the amount of credits/varium you spent deposited back to the account.
Epic  Post #: 8
1/4/2017 9:49:03   
.Lord Ginger.

Can we just get rid of ranks and underdog please? They obviously can't balance them, and if they really want to make underdog and ranks even, removing them makes them even.
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
1/4/2017 10:13:48   
Mother1

@ Lord Ginger

or just remove the power advantage they give in PVP and replace that with other perks that don't affect PVP. This way Underdog won't need to apply for level 40's due to their being no power gap.
Epic  Post #: 10
1/4/2017 11:11:56   
nowras

Yea @Mother1.
There's also the suggestion I suggested ages ago which says that I can choose the number of ranks I want to use. Like for example, I want to use only 29 ranks. This would make my eLevel 42 and I won't then need to worry about my opponents being stronger than me.
AQW Epic  Post #: 11
1/5/2017 10:23:55   
  Battle Elf
has ten 1v1 wins

Please don't post in threads with 2+ weeks of inactivity. Locked.
AQW Epic  Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Broken Legendary System! Destroy it!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition