Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RANKS

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RANKS
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/18/2016 22:26:14   
.Lord Ginger.

Please get rid of them. The whole point in trying to make underdog equal to ranks is way easier if you just remove them both. If you really want to keep the lower level underdog, but take away the ranks since they're useless anymore.

Seem to be beating a dead horse by adding NPCs. Most of the people now farm Juggernaut because it's easy as heck, and we don't have enough players to be doing three battle modes.

The reason why we press PVP is to find a PVP battle, not a NPC battle, except for the people who jugg right now, all they want is free NPC wins.

Make ranks make things cheaper or something, weapon stuff, I don't know.

I know this will be another post that no one who wants to do something will look at, but that's whatever.

You guys killed the game with these balance updates, I wish you guys would have left it when it was still alive instead of murdering it by dragging it into the depths of Omega.

Rebuff strength builds, debuffing skills to counter the strength builds, make battles way shorter, remove all these dumb infinite energy loops.

< Message edited by .Lord Ginger. -- 12/18/2016 22:29:13 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
12/19/2016 6:46:24   
Satafou

Although it's probably what's best for the game. The devs won't do it, they'll see it as too much wasted time and in general they refuse to go backwards in terms of updates, even if it is highly beneficial. So unfortunately this won't happen.
Post #: 2
12/19/2016 9:06:52   
nowras

They think "longer matches are better." Lol.
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
12/22/2016 12:50:51   
Warmaker04

Ranks should have never been implemented and they will never be removed. Deal with it
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
12/22/2016 12:51:27   
.Lord Ginger.

IF you're not going to add to the conversation, don't speak.

I don't see a reason why the devs can't admit for ONCE that they're wrong and fix the issue.

< Message edited by .Lord Ginger. -- 12/22/2016 12:52:23 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
12/22/2016 12:58:01   
Warmaker04

I would like to *add to the conversation*, but it is no use I am afraid. Ranks will not be removed. No matter how many threads appear regarding ranks. The only thing the devs can do is improve the balance of ranks

< Message edited by Warmaker04 -- 12/22/2016 13:00:18 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
12/22/2016 13:28:33   
nowras

Ranks could be changed to something else. Removing ranks doesn't really mean removing them permanently.
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
1/1/2017 13:25:13   
dfo99

i am the only one here who notice that a lv 40 rank 1 with underdog lv viii is stronger than a player rank 80? now you get weaker as you level up, lol.

Post #: 8
1/1/2017 19:24:39   
Kanbaru

Warmaker04: We are going to create as many threads until they Remove ranks. Impossible? I don't think so, I am sure theres a chance the ranks will be removed from the game So stop trying to ruin the thread and just help with the suggestions.

They Could change ranks to do something else just like darkness said.

Or just Let Us, the players use the Amount of ranks we Want to use, So if im a rank 60 And I just want to use only 30 Ranks Then let me Keep just 30 ranks instead of the 60. Let Higher ranks players have more control and customization with their ranks by letting them use the Amount of ranks they desire. So If I don't like to face people with Underdog 7 then Ill Use 20 ranks instead of 80.

< Message edited by Kanbaru -- 1/1/2017 19:26:59 >
Post #: 9
1/1/2017 19:56:06   
Mother1

@ Kanbaru

It isn't the fact that he is saying that to be negative but rather he is repeating what the staff has said many time before on the matter of ranks when threads like this have been made. Though if years of whining can get the staff to bring back all but 5 rare cores due to someone moaning about how they want old rares back so they could have the cores, then it is possible that they can't change ranks.

I have made several threads suggesting the same thing in the past as well.

here is a link to it right here.
Epic  Post #: 10
1/2/2017 16:39:37   
Stonehawk

quote:

i am the only one here who notice that a lv 40 rank 1 with underdog lv viii is stronger than a player rank 80? now you get weaker as you level up, lol.

I've already said it in another post. I don't remember which post, but I did.

quote:

The only thing the devs can do is improve the balance of ranks

I really wish they could. They should make higher ranked people BEATABLE, not WEAKER.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
1/2/2017 16:44:58   
nowras

@StoneHawk
Higher ranked players have always been weaker since they added MM and EEF. And as I said, instead of them fixing that problem of ranks 24-79, they made it worse. All what I can say now is simply congratulations for all of your useless biased updates. Just remove them, you're not capable of fixing them even though I did suggest the perfect fix for ranks but no, you guys ignored. Congratulations! Congratulations!
AQW Epic  Post #: 12
1/4/2017 6:32:48   
Immortalization

You are 100% correct Lord Ginger,
Instead of becoming "Stronger" as you rank up the players are actually becoming weaker because of Legendary Point nerfs and Underdog.
I additionally believe that this whole "Legendary Ranks System" should be removed, it would make a large difference and make the game far more enjoyable than it is at the moment.
Epic  Post #: 13
1/4/2017 22:33:07   
Stonehawk

Doesn't make sense to play a lot to become weaker.

It's funny how devs don't want to walk backwards by adding back features players miss, but they want us to walk backwards by ranking up to become weaker lol.

Now talking seriously. This seems to be made for max lvl players to stop playing. Even if accidentally. I like the game but I rarely play because I don't wanna be weaker.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
1/4/2017 22:39:48   
Mother1

@ Stonehawk

The only mode high ranked players won't get punished in sadly is juggernaut, and that is also a mess.
Epic  Post #: 15
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RANKS
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition