Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Epic Duel future and past

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Epic Duel future and past
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/23/2016 1:54:22   
Matt 1000

Does the current community who still play Epic Duel think the core game mechanics e.g builds and pvp are stale and boring or is everyone actually happy with the current state of the game. Do you think whole pvp system needs an overhaul or just tweaks? My opinion is that the game's core pvp mechanics are severely broken and just unfun, creating events like gifting is just a cheesy way to fill up the servers without actually fixing the game and making people want to come back i still miss the old game and at its peak it was the best online game and community. Reminiscing of passed epic duel days here's some old videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uH7h99pWN0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laWgyjxuniA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU7YnS7nRnA
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
12/23/2016 2:10:35   
nowras

I do believe that matches should become faster. Faster matches, more fun. Longer matches, less fun. Debuff skills need a huge buff. Ultimate skills need a huge buff as well. All energy skills need a huge nerf. Passives should return in a form of cores or anything else (Maybe the same as my old suggestion where I said that there should be a legendary skill tree for all classes at level 40 and that we get to spend a total of 12 points only and that for example BH had the old shadow arts and blood lust and that each point spent was equal to one level of these skills in the past and so on..). If all these things are made, the game will be fixed.
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
12/23/2016 5:33:32   
crownthedeadman

they should just lower the max level to 35 . But most probably this can't happen.
Post #: 3
12/23/2016 6:36:00   
Gold Shock

quote:

they should just lower the max level to 35 . But most probably this can't happen.

This is actually something I've been procrastinating myself, not specifically level 35 being the max cap; but just the issue of a max cap.

The higher the level, the wider the gap between varium and non-varium weaponry. However the Devs need to be able to keep making money. Perhaps a cap at lvl 35 & add some kind of membership feature, similar as in other AE games. Although it would be a very slow process; only the dedicated/hardcore players would remain.

The game needs to keep evolving. I think ranks were the solution to this, but the implementation of it was simply problematic.

< Message edited by Gold Shock -- 12/23/2016 6:51:22 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
12/23/2016 9:10:35   
.Lord Ginger.

In Matt's second video about Dark Vengeance, at 1:37, my main is at #5 on that leaderboard so he has to cut out his coulda been 8 blue people in a row xD

But honestly Matt, the whole entire your faction was reigning was in early omega when we didn't have enhancements, and I found that to be pretty fun still. I like the short battles where we can't regenerate energy(except TM and TLM) because now, the class that can energy drain the best, or get the most energy is going to be one of the better classes in the game right now.

< Message edited by .Lord Ginger. -- 12/23/2016 9:26:59 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Epic Duel future and past
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition