Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Gift Delivery 2016

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> [Gallery Events] >> Special Events >> Gift Delivery 2016
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/24/2016 17:58:02   
PyroPuppy
Adorable!

Good evening and happy Forstval everyone!

This year's event ran surprisingly smoothly, except for a single minor issue.
Many gifts include the name of the sender, and sadly I didn't have the time to view them before a couple of days ago, when it was a little bit too late.
Therefore, you may find it easier to guess who made your gift than you'd expect!

As usual, I really enjoyed hosting the event. It was great to see all of the community's wonderful artists contribute to someone they maybe never talked to before, and I had a lots of fun!
Also, as usual, if you didn't send a gift there is a chance you also didn't receive one. I do my best every year with the help of the volunteers to guarantee all of those who sent a gift will also receive one, but that's the best I can do

Gifts!
Alley Cat - Gift
Arthur - Gift
Battle Elf - Gift
bruextian - Gift
ChaosRipjaw - Gift
Chaosweaver Amon - Gift
DragonKnight90 - Gift
Exodus Winter - Gift
fabri17 - Gift
Heroes of the Scape - Gift
JunnyOsan - Gift
Kiyone - Gift
Lord Alsvinich - Gift
Lord Noonien Soong - Gift
loslocos23 - Gift
Samirasaid Gift
Solar Boy - Gift
xelessarx - Gift

< Message edited by PyroPuppy -- 12/24/2016 18:02:44 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
12/24/2016 18:16:23   
Exodus Winter
Creative!

Thanks Samirasaid!

I digs it. I should get back into Dragonfable sometime.

Thanks again! K bai :]
AQ DF  Post #: 2
12/24/2016 18:31:25   
fabri17

I must admit I had a good laugh with my present, thanks to whoever it was XD
#bangame4life

Also thanks Pyropuppy for making this event possible again, I found out about this earlier this year and was really looking forward for it

< Message edited by fabri17 -- 12/24/2016 18:33:01 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
12/25/2016 1:36:30   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

Thank you to whoever made that GIF for me. I love it. :D :D

Can I know who made it?
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 4
12/25/2016 2:14:53   
Solar Boy
Vorpal Edges Biggest Fan!

Oh man, gift delivery on Christmas Frostval Eve! That's gonna be hard to beat. Good work everyone! Thanks for hosting another one of these, Pyro. <3

..aaand to my santa, that's your take on the Vorpal Edge, right? Very awesome! Thank you very much! :D <3

< Message edited by Solar Boy -- 12/25/2016 2:23:17 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 5
12/25/2016 2:16:45   
Samirasaid

@Exodus Winter: I really hope you liked it, as it was my first time I wanted to add the frostval of my character with the Moglins frost. I'm glad you liked.

As for who made the present frostval for me? I loved it, I loved the work, the art is a spectacle, and the story told about my character really encatador, congratulations to whoever it is, and if you have a Twitter account I'll put a piece of history as a description.

@PyroPuppy I want to do this more time, thanks for making our Frostval / Christmas happier.

Friends have a Happy Frostval in Dragonfable, A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, Come 2017 with lots of adventures and amusements by the Df team and Artix in general.

Thank you

< Message edited by Samirasaid -- 12/25/2016 2:19:05 >

Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?
DF  Post #: 6
12/25/2016 3:14:29   
xelessarx

Thank you my Secret Santa!

That was so beautiful! Happiness bursts out of this painting and I really like it :3

And that hippopotamus... I never expected that I would find any kind of hippos lovely and cute.

Post #: 7
12/25/2016 9:33:43   
bruextian
How We Roll Winner
Aug14

Thankt you very mch to whoever made this wonderful gift to me. Reminds me of one of my favorite anime "yamato nadeshiko" . Happt Frostval to you all!

By the way, I made the gift for Chaosweaver Amon and Alley Car. Sorry if it's not quite fantastic. I hope you like it :)
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
12/25/2016 12:01:02   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

@Samira: That was me :D Glad you liked it! My Twitter is on my profile.
By the way, while stalking your profile and post history, I think you have your Dragonfable ID wrong in your profile.

@bruextian: That was me as well :D

Also, thanks to whoever drew AQW me! Hope I didn't give you a hard time when I changed my look. Merry Christmas everyone
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
12/25/2016 12:20:04   
Samirasaid

Thanks @ChaosRipjaw, I'll follow you on twitter ok, as for my character Id, I happened to do a test with my mage base class coloring in necromancer color and saved the items but I've been back to being the ice queen, This is IceBound Revenant kkkk

Removed signature. Signatures should be used only once per page ~PyroPuppy

< Message edited by PyroPuppy -- 12/26/2016 9:18:57 >
DF  Post #: 10
12/25/2016 12:35:03   
Alley Cat

Thank you PyroPuppy for hosting this event!

To my secret santa Bruextian, thank you for the drawing I really like it, the hair is EPIC.

Lastly, Xelessarx I'm very happy you like the pic I drew for you!
AQW Epic  Post #: 11
12/28/2016 14:09:42   
JunnyOsan

Thank secret santa Allana Mosnavi
for gift !!!!

AQW Epic  Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> [Gallery Events] >> Special Events >> Gift Delivery 2016
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition