Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Maul

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Maul
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/24/2016 23:13:20   
santonik

This stun dont work. I have trying almoust 2 weeks and 0 stun. I have test 1lvl maul. (16% change to stun)

is this bug or ultimate bad luck. I wondering?
Epic  Post #: 1
12/25/2016 0:09:55   
kittycat

It's most likely bad luck, and also 16% chance is the maximum, and it can be lower based on the difference of support between you and your opponent.
AQ MQ  Post #: 2
12/25/2016 1:37:35   
santonik

MAUL

Skill Level
Level 1: 16% Chance to Stun
Level 2: 19% Chance to Stun
Level 3: 22% Chance to Stun
Level 4: 25% Chance to Stun
Level 5: 28% Chance to Stun
Level 6: 31% Chance to Stun
Level 7: 34% Chance to Stun
Level 8: 37% Chance to Stun
Level 9: 40% Chance to Stun
Level 10: 43% Chance to Stun
Epic  Post #: 3
12/26/2016 14:52:37   
NDB

While this is not a bug, I do think Maul is pretty broken right now and not just because stuns are broken in general. I think a better approach to Maul would have been to just make it similar to the other stun skills with a base stun chance of 25%. The leveling should increase the percent damage ignored instead. It would make leveling it actually give a hard improvement rather tan increasing luck. And perhaps to make it a little more interesting the defense ignored % could scale with dex since Merceneries don't have any dex skills.

< Message edited by NDB -- 12/26/2016 14:54:30 >
Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Maul
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition