Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

return influence back to battles

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> return influence back to battles
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/26/2016 13:25:34   
Mother1

It is just as the topic says. Removing influence from battles was one of the major reasons factions activity took a nose dive. Adding it back into the game would help bring the spark back in battles and would make both World Domination and influence Leader boards less P2W.
Epic  Post #: 1
12/26/2016 16:25:57   
8x

If there were still enough whales interested in ED, the wars we have now would be just like the first frysteland war...

Supported.
Epic  Post #: 2
12/27/2016 1:34:19   
SouL Prisoner

The faction system was much more balanced before this "war" nonsense started. Thnx to dev's greediness. *cough*bombs *cough*

So yes, supported.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
12/31/2016 13:44:31   
Stonehawk

Supported.

This war thing makes most people only active when there is war. Some don't have the patience to wait for next war and just never come back (just like me).
But I had hope on the game so I went back. But no, it's not attractive now.

In fact, the bombs thing could be still there as a boost for influence, but influence on battles could be kept aswell in and out of war. Why not?

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
1/1/2017 13:33:05   
Claiort

I am totally in favor !!!
I have a reason for the influence in the battles to come back. If I create a faction now in the days of Gift and there is no war, then I can not even go from level to stand where I am, until I have war, this is very bad.

And when there is no war factions are useless, have no flag captures, not to pass level or even get influences. And with influences in battle would be much more fun to battle, and still with rank of influence. ONLY THAT
Epic  Post #: 5
1/2/2017 0:35:58   
SouL Prisoner

and yes, no faction = no influence. Players really needs to be given a good reason to join a faction.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
1/4/2017 1:34:18   
Immortalization

Supported, I like this idea because is very unclear if a faction member is active nowadays, because he/she could simply do only 1 battle everyday and can even LOSE and still look "Active"

< Message edited by Immortalization -- 1/4/2017 6:19:49 >
Epic  Post #: 7
1/4/2017 5:25:01   
  Exploding Penguin

Please make sure that if you support/don't support something, you give your reasoning as to why. Just saying you support/don't support a suggestion adds almost no contribution to the actual topic at hand.
Epic  Post #: 8
1/10/2017 19:30:10   
Mother1

But on another note if the staff is going to leave us on auto-pilot until they done with AQW 3D at least give the players back the power to power up their faction's influence everyday without the need of winning Daily 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2, and/or Juggernaut.
Epic  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> return influence back to battles
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition