Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Riddle Me This! On Hiatus

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Riddle Me This! On Hiatus
Page 5 of 5<12345
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/6/2017 22:15:44   
fxmybrute13

Hey! Finally broke the 4-riddle losing streak. Although only 2 of them really stumped me, other 2 were situational.

But for the riddle from 06/10 - 08/10.

1. You will have to be a pretty high rank to use it, so start making that breakfast!
    • Thought this referred to BaconCat Rep (due to making breakfast), but nothing really matches. Mainly due to clue 2. Although the flying cat saucer helm matches the other clues.

2. Sometimes you have to spend a lot of gold to get a lot of gold.
    • Thought of items with "One Million Gold Showers animation", but they're all rare and none of them are involved with rank.
    • Thought of Alchemy Rep, since you make gold with alchemy, but nothing to do with landing when there's a problem.

< Message edited by fxmybrute13 -- 10/6/2017 22:29:39 >
DF AQW  Post #: 101
10/6/2017 23:33:20   
ShatteredReality
Helpful!

Air force? More like hair force.
It seems to me like it's a Skyguard hair item, but Skyguard is member-only, so I don't think that's it.

At least we know they'll always be able to land if there is a problem.
Maybe it has to do with being a pilot, who can land an airplane?

Sometimes you have to spend a lot of gold to get a lot of gold.
Maybe it costs a lot of gold, but also has a gold boost?

You will have to be a pretty high rank to use it, so start making that breakfast!
I guess it requires a high rank (but not 10, or else it probably would have said "You will have to be the highest rank") of a rep, maybe Skyguard? But that's still member only... I don't know about the breakfast part. Maybe it has something to do with morning?

Edit: I though about it more, but I still can't figure it out. I'm thinking Celestial Locks Morph, because of the air force and falling part, but I can't figure out what it has to with the rest of the clues.

< Message edited by ShatteredReality -- 10/7/2017 10:53:06 >
AQW  Post #: 102
10/9/2017 11:50:58   
k24

This seems fun, I'll try my hand at the 10/9 riddle!

My answer:
spoiler:

Kalestri Cutlass

Post #: 103
10/9/2017 12:21:55   
Aura Knight

quote:

This will be handy for the coming Mogloween! I'm not sure but I think this might be Ausome. If you have to Wander around a lot, maybe you should get a horse, though you'd need to keep it in a stable. Man or his best friend, either will keep you company if you get lost.

spoiler:

This is my answer. Description mentions it can hurt ghosts and incorporeal spirits, which could make it handy for the coming Mogloween since ghosts are a monster often associated with that holiday. Ausome, AU is gold element and the axe is golden and also could be sold for gold. The next part of the riddle refers to its location as well as the damage range of this weapon. It's found in the wanders map and has a stable range 27-33. The one in image has level 78 enhancements. Finally the last part refers to the monster it drops from, which is the Kalestri Hound. Hound = Dog and a dog is referred to as man's best friend.

< Message edited by Aura Knight -- 10/9/2017 12:35:18 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 104
10/17/2017 17:16:19   
fxmybrute13

Oh shoot, totally forgot the submit my answer when I found it. The location clue was too obvious and it just slipped out of my mind after I found it :/.

But for the riddle from 10/16 to 10/19

spoiler:

My answer (Sir Valence's Longshot)
Hidden away under lock and key, --- Item obtained from Lionfang's vaults.
this will not be useful to the one who owns it. --- Not sure.
Luckily, they'll give it to you if you retrieve it. --- Bought for 0 AC
Sometimes it's best to just attack from a distance, --- Is a ranged weapon, a bow (but is a gun in-game ???)
or from a really long distance in this case. --- Item has exceptional range, as per item desciprtion
You might want to clean it off first, just in case. --- Not sure, perhaps to do with the dirtiness and venom of the map, venom vaults.
Can't be 100% accurate, so expect some variation in your hits. --- Weapon has 27-33 damage range.
DF AQW  Post #: 105
10/21/2017 4:25:58   
fxmybrute13

Double-posting so that it doesn't seem as if I went back to change my previous answer to match the solution.
For the riddle from 20/10 to 22/10.

spoiler:

My answer (Eternal Battlestar)
If you have a reputation for tripping over things in this dimension, good luck! --- Item is in the 4D Rep Shop. So Rep + extra dimension.
That's something that will stick with you forever. --- It's eternal.
Some things are the same as they used to be, --- Description says heroes remain heroes.
but some things are heading in a different direction. --- Description says gods used to have animal heads
How many times does 7 go into 25? --- Item requires rank 7 eternal and costs 25,000 Gold.
DF AQW  Post #: 106
10/24/2017 1:22:59   
fxmybrute13

Double-posting so that it doesn't seem as if I went back to change my previous answer to match the solution.
For the riddle from 23/10 to 26/10.

First thought was Roentgenium of Nulgath, but not sure about it's cross-dimensionality. Also found Big Wolf Slaying Axe, due to Z having another quest called "Blood, Sweat, and Tears", but don't think it's right. Think my first shot was closer, and so I'm leaning towards some sort of Misc Gem, but can't seem to find one that matches everything.
DF AQW  Post #: 107
10/29/2017 7:29:30   
fxmybrute13

Triple-posting so that it doesn't seem as if I went back to change my previous answer to match the solution.
For the riddle from 27/10 to 29/10.

spoiler:

My answer (Crossblades of the Fire Dragon)
Why have one when you can have two! --- Two weapons on back.
But you'll need to add them to get it. --- Combination of "FireDragon's Guile" and "Brute Strength"
You should always be prepared to go out into the elements. --- Part of Dragonhame, which is a plot related to the elemental dragons.
One Mr. Burns and his trusty sidekick Smothers probably can help you with that. --- Reference to Mr. Burns and Smithers from the Simpsons, parodying the shop name of Smothers and the item being associated with fire.
The price, though, is a bit of cash out of your pocket --- Costs 10,000 Gold. not a lot, but a bit of cash.
and a stride that may make you look like a pigeon. --- Pigeons typically strut, which is how wielders of this item are described to walk.
DF AQW  Post #: 108
10/31/2017 4:34:02   
fxmybrute13

Triple-posting so that it doesn't seem as if I went back to change my previous answer to match the solution.
For the riddle from 30/10 to 02/11. (Happy Halloween, Shadowhunt and anybody else who comes here!)

Thinking it's a monster, because we fight it. Perhaps one in this Living Dungeon map.
Otherwise, my closest guess is this Sen Treeant pet

< Message edited by fxmybrute13 -- 10/31/2017 4:35:56 >
DF AQW  Post #: 109
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Riddle Me This! On Hiatus
Page 5 of 5<12345
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition