Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Constructive Criticism of AQW Analysis: Game Mechanics

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Constructive Criticism of AQW Analysis: Game Mechanics
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/11/2018 2:57:38   
Ninjaty

I just prefer to have a long-term goal to keep me occupied, but don't want it to be stressful.

For an item like Runes Found, I very much appreciate that each single kill might be the last one; to me it feels like the end is always just around the corner. With just me and the monster, I feel calm that this is all I have to do. If I have a long list of things to do across various screens and/or maps, I am always just reminded of how far I am from the end, and thus I feel terrible for not spending every second I can on progressing, which in turn makes me feel terrible for time I cannot spend on playing. That is just stressful to me as life outside the game feels like wasted time.

< Message edited by Ninjaty -- 8/11/2018 2:59:49 >
Post #: 51
8/11/2018 18:10:32   
Nessa Ellensse

Confirmed to be a 0.1% drop from any Chaos Lord, excluding Tibicenas.
Confirmed to be a 0.5% drop from Tibicenas.
is
The bladedidiffu of Awe in the orginal ADventure Quest wasn't this difficult I had if found with in a few months The blade of Awe is the most powerul weapon in the game, this is soemthing that just looks cool

< Message edited by Nessa Ellensse -- 8/11/2018 18:11:43 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 52
8/11/2018 21:44:17   
Darches

A few months? It takes less than 2 hours if you battle at the crossroads.
I'd rather quest for 1000 broken blade shards than a 0.1% drop.

Suggestion: Toggle auto chase. Basically the game presses "1" whenever you're out of range of whatever you're attacking.
Suggestion: Clicking big green heal button allows for targeted heal, but doesn't remove focus from the monster.
Suggestion: AI friends to help solo players kill tough bosses.
Suggestion: To make AQW's combat more interesting, try to introduce some kind of combat loop (attack beats grab, grab beats shield, shield beats attack) with AI that tries different things.

< Message edited by Darches -- 8/12/2018 0:50:05 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 53
8/18/2018 20:09:40   
Nessa Ellensse

class points why can't we get class points from low level mosnters, it makes it almost impossible to train new classes at higher levels. the monsters you can get class points from are almost impossible to defeat with a new untrained class with out help and the higher level you are the harder they are to find and most wars and new events don't hae monsters that give you class points at all.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 54
8/18/2018 20:32:03   
zanathos

It's a boring slog, but pretty much any class can get to rank 10 in about an hour or so with a class point boost and a decent party in /battlegrounde
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 55
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Constructive Criticism of AQW Analysis: Game Mechanics
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition