Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Nerf NPC (Legendaries just got even more harder!)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: Nerf NPC (Legendaries just got even more harder!)
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/6/2017 12:04:14   
nowras

BH and Merc are classes that have almost 0% chance to win against any legendary boss no matter what rank you are with the exception of L-Merged.
AQW Epic  Post #: 26
1/6/2017 23:43:26   
SouL Prisoner

quote:

^ what u didn't know @Soul is that u can use now 27 support not 37 since max parasite requires 27 on max now not 37 so u can take benefits of the extra 10 points to dex and use + 6 dex booster

It's to show you the difference between the 2 stats. You don't have to compare in 2 stats. Just use dex to compare and it's still a good idea to have 37+ support. Because 1 critic can decide win or loss.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
3/28/2017 14:48:07   
kelvin48997

lolz, i just gotta say that, the legendary bosses should get tons of buffes since they are supposed to be UNBEATEBALL, that means in my opinon they should one hit kill you with 0 block chance, not have this joke where you use hours to beat them, they should still have like at least 10k hp when they can one hit, then you can go ask for a nerf instead of now when it's just a matter of heal looping
Post #: 28
3/28/2017 15:26:52   
  WhiteTiger

Majestic Feline of AQ3D & ED

Please don't bump dead threads that don't have a post in >2 weeks.

< Message edited by WhiteTiger -- 3/28/2017 15:28:31 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 29
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: Nerf NPC (Legendaries just got even more harder!)
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition