Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= What do you want to see in 2017?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= What do you want to see in 2017?
Page 2 of 9«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/7/2017 14:54:16   
ShatteredReality
Helpful!

This has been posted several times already, but one more time wouldn't hurt, would it?

There are lots of locations in the game that are hard to access because they are nowhere on the map. You don't have to create a new area for them, just plonk them down wherever it makes sense, like how there are more locations on the map than just the main storyline in Sandsea.

I'd also like to see some clarification on what exactly happened at the end of the 13 Lords of Chaos saga, when the Queen of Monsters rose. What does Lore look like now? What does Battleon look like now? What happened to the Chaos Lords we didn't see killed onscreen (Xiang, Kitsune, Kimberly)? They're dead now, right?
AQW  Post #: 26
1/7/2017 16:22:53   
nalguth

My Honorable Hero 2016 badge & ACs
On a somewhat more serious note, I would really appreciate it if more effort was put into the content of AQW. I wouldn't mind having biweekly releases or even less as long as they're more interesting. It would definitely help the story improve if the team was given more time to write it. This sort of ties into my problem with this year's Honorable Hero, since I have reason to believe that it was highly rushed and that the code was just copy-pasted from last year's causing it to have the same requirements. I would elaborate on that but this isn't the topic for it. I'd also love to see more creativity in the farming processes of items that take effort to obtain, rather than "gather 6 million of X" or "kill Y for a 1% chance for Z to drop" or some unholy combination of the two. I've said this before, but I think the way the Nightlocke weapons are farmed in AQ3D is a perfect example of an enjoyable, yet challenging, farming process, and I hope to see something similar in AQW (though the Acevorah seems to be hinting at the opposite).
AQW  Post #: 27
1/7/2017 18:12:04   
Iron Volvametal

- A Good version of Dage & Nulgath items(not good versions of the items, an NPC whose Good that offers hard to get Good items)

- Good tournament follow-up to /shadowblast

- "Loadouts"(being able to switch between sets of items with one button rather than equip them all one by one)

- Have every weekend release include a x100-500 Merge Material for an AC-tagged item to keep people busy throughout the week

- Have future wars include a very rare 0.1-00.1% drop item that has a chance from dropping from monsters & medal turn-ins to increase participation; item must look appealing/have a useful bonus

- Have future wars be better in general(please, please, PLEASE learn from the last two wars)

- Berserker-themed Starsword

- No more "You may only receive this item once." items(I love my Death Pit Sword(Tier 1), but I'd sell it for space in a heartbeat if it was obtainable at anytime)

- Repaired Post-Chaos Saga /swordhaven(seriously, you'd think the people would have...I dunno, fixed up the place, especially considering that that /castle is fine)

- More "Joke" Classes(I'd like a new, fully functional, & reliable Class than the next guy, but it wouldn't hurt if they released a few more No Class variants around, like for April Fool's, Mother's day/Father's Day, International Taco Day, etc).

- New Vampire, Dwarf, Yokai, etc Classes(Evolved Vampire, Dwarven Fighter/Engineer/etc, Samurai, etc)

- New "Tier 2" Class(es)(possibly use old reputations, such as Yokai, Dwarfhold, etc)

- More droppable Classes(don't even care if they're just re-skins of previous Classes)

- New, but controlled Class skill animations; Scarlet Sorceress is an example of cool animations, but very laggy skills

- Option to Disable Class Animations(this would also disable item animations such as Meteors, Shadowblast, Whirlwinds, etc)

- Have Class Rank 10 Passives viewable without having to check the Design Notes/Wiki(seriously, why is this a thing)

- A small menu button that allows you to have up to 10(or more) locations to join maps without having to type it in; would make farming things easier

- Unarmed being able to drop from Fluffy in /nostalgiaquest

- Removal/Moving of "invasive species"(ex. Frasks, Shades, Pokemogs, etc)

- Less 27-33 weapons, more Unstable/Stable ones(preferably a hard to get, non-legendary, non-rare -15-75 one)

- More Spear weapons(I like their Combat Stance/Animations)

- More items with animations(Meteors, Ice Meteors, Shadowblast, etc)

- Necklaces that do nothing, but add animations(completely useless, but would look pretty cool when the animations activate)

- An option to turn off SFX without turning off the Music(I remember people saying the music in /4dpyramid was good, but I couldn't get over the constant SFX that would play during combat)

- Nulgath Farming Pet(that doesn't require anything stupid, like Rank 10 Beast Warrior or a 2,500AC "Pet")

- Making Scrolls/Potions more popular to use

- For me to win this year's Golden Cheeseburger Contest

I like making lists.

< Message edited by Iron Volvametal -- 1/7/2017 23:04:59 >
AQW  Post #: 28
1/7/2017 21:32:38   
Bailey Hudson

Ok, here i start my now.. (Edited)

1) Stackable Visibility In-Game

Add a feature which players will be able to see the number of stacks they have done when using classes which are stackable.. sometimes, it's really annoy if you forgets the number of stacks you have done in-game and then you just have to re-count again, like really..

2) Monsters Should Be More Challenging

Monsters should have special attacks , skills , basic attacks and of course use their mana for both regenerating hp and mana (similar, to how it works for the characters/players) etc likewise how players are able to use their classes when in battle to make it more clear, let's say a Fire monster whose elements is shown as Fire, it could be the class of the monster which it will be using in battle so definitely, any of its attacks, should be used from it's Mana and the normal/basic attack of the monster shouldn't use a mana (same thing happening for players, a class skill number 1 do not use Mana when clicked).

3) Classes being Tagged by their Elements/Race

Was thinking classes should also have their elements shown in the Preview Hub to know it. An example is Pyromancer, there should be a symbol of "fire" shown as an element at the right side of the class preview description being located.. for you guys to understand my point (idk if it's right to add pictures here) here are some pictures which indicated what I am talking about the classes elements Fire Element , Light Element , Water Element , Wind Element and Dark Element etc

Note: These pictures above are just examples. So, Necromancer in AQW could have Dark Element tagged as it's race/element of the class.

4) Guild War and Better PvP.

There should be a Guild War ranking which like every Friday at a specific server time there would be ranking (AQ.com/rankings) list with the top 10 best guilds for the week, it should consist of Guild Name , Leader , Active Members , Wins , Loses , Ratio. Guild Table Form

On the rankings for Guild Wars.

1st = Emblem Crown

2nd = Emblem Crown

3rd = Emblem Crown

and 4th to 10th would be having no trophy symbol/emblem but their Position Numbers.

In addition, guild wars should have room limit in it to make it fair so that members count wont become a huge factor in order to win. So there wouldn't be any problem/complains like "your guild members were many than mine" etc

Also, some little changes which the Guild itself needs
Leader;

*To hire.
*To kick
*To promote
*To demote
*To mute (or furthermore, to punish or to turn OFF the guild chat when there's unnecessary spams)
*To motd
*To accept guild wars
*To change guild name ..and probably others they can think of.

Officer;
*To hire
*To promote (From duffer to Guild member only)
*To demote
*To motd
*To kick (when power is given by leader)

Duffer/Member;
A newly member who has just joined the Guild, and thus, cannot use none of the commands but only the /guildchat (/g)

Few Additional notes should; There should be " Guild Records" inside where the Guild Hub. Also, there should be a shortcut of how to open the Guild Hub by using the keyboard letter G aside from it being able to use/open from the Settings/Options.

For the PvP side, It also needs a ranking just like the Guild War but the only difference which it should be is; Table Form (Points = Battle Points)

An example of how it should work the WinRate

To join/participate any of the Battlegrounds, there should be an hotkey assigned as "P" for it to show on the screen to Choose

Battle Points
Weekly Arena Ranking is sorted by Battle Points which can be obtained by participating arena battles. This resets every session along with weekly ranking. Each game you win earns you more points while each lost one give you half points. Amount of points vary depending on the type of arena, as follows:

Bludrut Brawl (10v10)

900 Battle Points per won
550 Battle Points per lost

Champions Arena (8v8)

600 Battle Points per won
300 Battle Points per lost

Double Temple Doom Arena (4v4)
300 Battle Points per won
150 Battle Points per lost

Doom Arena (1v1)
10-50 Battle Points per won (Random)
1-6 Battle Points per lost (Random)
If player leave during a match, it counts as a loss on the weekly leader-board.

KeyNotes:
*Add a shortcut of how to open the " PvP Hub" (Just an example) by using the keyboard letter P aside from it being able to use/open from the Game Menu/Joining the map. Furthermore, When a Battleground is selected from the PvP Hub like this.

*Players will go AFK during a match in one of the Tournaments should get an automatic kick from the Arena by the server/system.

*PvP damage formula should have an adjustment: no more 1-shot, only 10% damage output, base amplifier varies depending on target level; also affects heal over time

*Automatic teleport to battlefield once Arena Queue is full in 5 seconds (if you are in queue). This include Guild Wars, all members will be teleported without member confirmation.

*Add a command /queuecount - Type in the chat to see all arenas queue status, ( A Similar Example) Penalty for leaving on-going match. Battle Points will be deducted by 1000.

Rewards for the PvP (Weekly Tournament Champion Arena) sever automatically resets and gives the rewards to the players would participated and was able to join the Top 10 best in the week.

The weekly ranking should resets every week, therefore everyone in the server has the chance to win the prizes. Only the top three should obtain the best prizes and the rest still must get extra 100 AdventureCoins.

Arena Warlord Title
800 AdventureCoins

Arena Champion Title
500 AdventureCoins

Arena Knight Title
200 AdventureCoins

Note; The system should overrides your previous title! If by any chance you get lower rank or reward (Battle Points) in the weekly leader-board Tournament, you will lose your current title.

P.S: Players should be able to check their Ratings on their Character Page, especially, when the player wants to see his/her BP (Battle Points) plus his ranking number but couldn't find it on the Top 10.

Colors used on the Arena title should be the player name color as a reward given, thus a player will. And, on every Fridays sever alerts/announces on all the severs when the PvP weekly Champion Arena tournament resets after rewards are given automatically (by server)!

Members whom participated the tournament, there should be a small VIP Crown on top of their name to show he/she is has upgraded his account But still having should have the Arena title name color.

Other than this, i think all the ideas here are good!

< Message edited by Bailey Hudson -- 1/7/2017 21:38:01 >
Post #: 29
1/8/2017 0:44:22   
dragontackle

More Inventory space Bankspace and House space
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 30
1/8/2017 2:33:35   
Ach1

Selling items in bulk, not one by one.
Continuation of dreadrock & aegis areas
More challenging farmable items (like end-game items), but make it worth getting, not just dmg bonuses, but some unique traits that may change game to the owner.
More secret areas (ones like old j6 maps, where u had to find map and then find coordinates to join area etc. also like tercessuinotlim, quite difficult to find and navigate if you dont use wiki/youtube)
No rushed items/releases. I personally would much rather wait extra week than get a poor release with not so worthy items.
More battle-pet classes. I really like the idea of battle-pets but sadly we dont get many classes and ones that we have are not that useful.
Chaos & neutral factions. We get to choose between evil & good but why not these two. (maybe after player finishes chaos saga, because otherwise it would mess up with storyline)
More physical classes (enough of wizardry)
AQW  Post #: 31
1/8/2017 2:45:16   
Tyroniter

Add Skip Cutscene options to older Cutscenes too, feels quite bothersome having to go over an old cutscene I've already watched way back just because I misclicked a button or something.
AQW  Post #: 32
1/8/2017 4:38:50   
Mavis

When using item like BLod , SDKA , NsoD , Drakath Armor , , doing special auto attack and maybe even dodge ?

BLoD doing Light auto attack
Sdka doing dark circle shield when dodge
NSoD doing doom red auto attack
Drakath Armor doing chaos purple auto attack

Post #: 33
1/8/2017 5:07:45   
XeNON_54

I would really REALLY like for the caps to be raised.

I know lvl cap is being raised to 85 in march or something of this year and all, which means I well finally get to be able to use my XP boosting equipment to the max but the fact that gold is still capped at 4m is kinda bumming me down.
I kinda wish there was no gold cap and that we could just keep getting more and more gold as we want.
Post #: 34
1/8/2017 5:57:44   
Big Duh

-level cap increase
-no gold cap
-more uses for gold (right now its useless)
-auction/trading centre (put limits on 'who can own what', for example; a player can't trade their beta berserker class to someone who doesn't have the beta badge, soul cleaver can't be traded to those who haven't completed the legion initiation, etc)
-biweekly releases
-better PvP system
-weapons that have effects such as; heals for a tiny amount every hit
-knowing that the cheeseburger contest might happen again this year and knowing that the winner will most likely be pressured by the community to wish for a class, I hope the class is good unlike last time *cough undead goat sucks *cough
-Bring back Ballyhoo stuff!!!! (I'm still using Bloodriver from years ago because it looks so gosh darn cool)
-enemies with more skills
-no more filler releases
-bring back evolved dark caster (Lightcaster is super cool but my heart still yearns for evolved dark caster </3 )
-improved combat (everyone's already elaborated on it so just read theirs)
-unique monsters in peoples houses (to encourage people to visit houses and buy more)
-better map system (to /join places, you have to discover them and places like terrarium are only found by buying, in gold, a boat ticket at lolosia)(I mentioned this on the deleted constructive criticism thread but I still think its a neat idea)
-a better 'free player - mem/ac' ratio in releases
AQW  Post #: 35
1/8/2017 8:11:38   
Bailey Hudson

Alina said they're not gonna bring back rares so therefore, Evolved Dark Caster is permanently rare.

quote:

-auction/trading centre (put limits on 'who can own what', for example; a player can't trade their beta berserker class to someone who doesn't have the beta badge, soul cleaver can't be traded to those who haven't completed the legion initiation, etc)
In addition, implement a two tagged feature that is;

1) " Marketable" - The item can be sold via Auction House.
2) " Not-Marketable" - The item cannot be sold via Auction House.
on all items as indication.. In AQWorlds, All calender items (eg: Cardclasher) , Special membership/AC items (eg: MindBreaker) , Monthly package items (eg: ArchAngel set package) should have "Not-martetable" tagged feature indication below the Enhancements / DPS description of the specific item in-game as shown above (in the pictures).

Also, there should be an Auction House level restriction (currently, the cap level is 65 so the minimum level which a player is allow to use Auction House should be level 25). Having a level restrictions will avoid users using / creating Tons of alts just to violate the auction house to have his/her selfish advantages etc.

Aside from that, in Security-wise i think AQW coders should also implement a tagged feature known as " Staff Tagged".

And of course this feature tag should be place on all Staff / Dev only items. In conclusion, if an item is "Staff Tagged" that means it can be equipped/used by only the AQWorlds official Staffs.

lastly, World Chat feature implementation. When a world chat (short-form WC) is used by a player, everyone in that specific server (eg: Zhoom) will see the message in the chat box panel. There should be a World Chat (WC) option in the Settings for players to either Turn it ON / Off at anytime they wish to. Must purchase a misc item called " MegaPhone" from the Shop in one of the NPCs at Yulgar at a cost of 50 AdvantureCoins (Opinion).

How To Use WC
After the purchase of the misc item, then use /world command to use the World Chat. That is: Example
quote:

Like this and This.

Is it Stackable
Magephone should have a stackable limit of x100 only.

How will the WC look like in the ChatBox
This is when after you have press "send" or Enter for the message to show on the box. Example
quote:

[World] (Player_Name): (Message)

[World] (Alina): Hello, everyone!

The player name should be in White color but the others should be in a Light Blue color as shown above.

Optional
In case, there is an Auction then Megaphone should be tagged as Marketable in-game.

Note: Pictures were edited and cropped from it's originality.

Removed cheating discussion. Please check your inbox. ~Shadowhunt

< Message edited by Shadowhunt -- 1/8/2017 11:36:54 >
Post #: 36
1/8/2017 8:39:18   
Doxus the OverLord

I liked the Warehouse idea.
At the end, it'll be a nice way of selling/buying some stuff and get/spend some ACs for it.

Edit

Seeing more LEGION STUFF like CLASSES as an example would be cool too!

2016 we only had a few member packs with legion variants and only ADC as legion class.
I would want to see it more.

< Message edited by Doxus the OverLord -- 1/8/2017 13:14:44 >
Post #: 37
1/8/2017 14:35:12   
Draxx

- Book of lore update.
- Badges should be easier to navigate, maybe left page showing all the badges and when clicked it will show the details of the badge on the right page. Clicking the arrows is annoying and "finger heavy"
- Better quest tracker, what i've done and what i should do. Would be nice if it was listed chronologically
- Inventory update. No idea why this isn't asked for... Currently the inventory is a organized mess...
- Toggle show/not show helmet/pet/armor/cape should be added in the inventory
- Maybe with the new and improved aqw make it so we can equip 4 enchantments on classes and remove enchantments from other items. This way we can actually play dress-up and not wait 10min between class changes for the "needed" enchantment changes. ( I really want this :( )
- Favorite items so they can show at the top or even have your own favorite tab.
- Been said before but never hurts, buff/debuff bar so you don't have to always count your stacks.
- Tag with ac/member icon dropped items .
- More bearded helmets . I love my bearded top-hats :3
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 38
1/8/2017 15:10:59   
Doxus the OverLord

quote:

[...]- Maybe with the new and improved aqw make it so we can equip 4 enchantments on classes and remove enchantments from other items. This way we can actually play dress-up and not wait 10min between class changes for the "needed" enchantment changes. ( I really want this :( ) [...]

Liked this idea. But what about weapons? Would you suggest giving it any damage you would like (stable, unstable and fixed)?
If this is the way you think about it, I completely agree with you.
Post #: 39
1/8/2017 15:21:49   
Draxx

@Doxus the OverLord I always disliked the idea of 50% more damage to undead/human/chorrupted/dragon on items. All this pretty weapons and i'm stuck using only 2-3 weapons for different enemy. The stable/unstable is the same.
Currently i'm stuck always farming with the 15% more damage to everything, i'd like having my favorite item equipped instead of that. In other words, yeah i do agree with you, i just forgot adding that ^^''

The % damage and such is nice having on items because it gives a reason to farm for it but a different approach would be nice. Like having it the way awe enchantment works.

Once you get the item you can use the enchant/bonus on everything else.

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 40
1/8/2017 15:59:41   
Doxus the OverLord

So, you mean getting damage bonus from the items that already have it (like chaorrupter unlocked, BLoD, NSoD, etc) by an enhancement.
Having a shop with the enhancements that only unlocks if you have the boosted item in your inventory.
Oh man, this is perfect. Combining the visual you like and utility to the items. Cool!

I'm with you.

< Message edited by Doxus the OverLord -- 1/8/2017 16:01:02 >
Post #: 41
1/8/2017 16:22:11   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

With the server rewrite coming and enhancements becoming more complicated, how about an "effectiveness" calculator? I saw some stuff like it for some other games like Warcraft and Dark souls.

I dunno if there's one already out there somewhere but it might be helpful for one that's located on aq.com itself.

EDIT: Okay, at Bailey's suggestion, what I kinda mean is something like this or this. So I guess kinda be able to input class, enhancement type and level for the helm, cape, class, weapon, etc. and known damage ranges for the weapon and calculate the resulting stats, DPS and so on.

@below I guess it'd make sense for it to be aq.com/calculator xD

Like I said, having one around would be pretty helpful for those who don't use the forums and don't talk to those class gods out there.

< Message edited by ChaosRipjaw -- 1/8/2017 19:59:19 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 42
1/8/2017 19:30:18   
Bailey Hudson

quote:

With the server rewrite coming and enhancements becoming more complicated, how about an "effectiveness" calculator? I saw some stuff like it for some other games like Warcraft and Dark souls.

Hmm, i think you should have added some pictures as to how it should be or look like and where it should be placed or posted in-game / in aq-sided website domain (aq.com/calculator).
Post #: 43
1/8/2017 20:53:35   
EmbraceTheDarkness

Channels for Chat to separate them so it is less cluttered.

More Chat options as well, Recruitment for guilds which would be similar to World Chat, a Combat channel which shows how much damage you dealt each attack and received each attack, and for the love of god one that banishes the Red Text to its own personal channel

A quick concept I threw together on how it could look

Chat Channels - Chat Channels

Extended Chat Channels - Extended Chat
AQW  Post #: 44
1/8/2017 20:56:29   
Aura Knight

An update to Canned Chat which allows for us to type certain parts in a fill in the blank type thing. When we're asking for help against a boss, it would be nice if there was a way to specify which. This doesn't apply to me since I am able to chat whenever I want, but for those who are only able to use canned chat for whatever reasons, allowing more options for them wouldn't be so bad.

quote:

one that banishes the Red Text to its own personal channel
This would be pretty good too. An option to hide those messages is what I'd want to see.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 45
1/8/2017 21:39:25   
KARDAS DRAGON

More of the Dragon events and dragon like gear, I really liked those events such as Thunderfang Spire and the rare gear that came along with it.
Hope to see more sagas like the Throne of Darkness I loved that entire event and can't wait to see the characters come back.
Post #: 46
1/8/2017 22:09:38   
Rtkat3

We'll need to do a final battle with Desolich who is still at large. Once he is sent back to the dead, X'Dir should be remanded to Lore's version of Alcatrax where most of Lore's villains would be incarcerated.
AQ  Post #: 47
1/8/2017 22:13:36   
Doxus the OverLord

Where's the Infernal rep promised?

quote:

Taken from DNs in November 11, 2016
[...]Then, and ONLY then, will you be able to join Drakath's Chaos faction or decide to fight FOR the Queen of Monsters. IF you do choose to join her horde, you will be able to rank up the queen's faction and unlock all the different armors (and ranks) inside the Infernal Army. (Including Lord Balax'el's!)

I'm waiting for it in 2017.
As a bonus, it would be cool if we have a class for this rep.

More HeroMart stuff being available for ACs as it was did with SWoT/SSoT. It was my first time getting my hands in a calendar class.
Here in my country we pay double for shipping products. So, while USA players get it quick and with less risks they still pay less for it.
Also, buying points for HeroMart in-game shop with ACs is a nice deal too. If possible, having it this year would be awesome!

< Message edited by Doxus the OverLord -- 1/8/2017 22:25:26 >
Post #: 48
1/8/2017 23:03:50   
EmbraceTheDarkness

A "Last Login" bit on the Guild List to truly know if a Guild Mate is active or not.

Made a rough concept here - http://imgur.com/2Ni4yWB

Also a Mail system would be nice as well, something to allow players to contact one another whilst the one on the receiving end is possibly offline. Then with the Mail System allow Guild Invites to be sent that way as well cause lord knows how difficult it is to arrange a meet up with someone at times.

Concept 1 for Mail (Settings gets moved up to near char portrait and Mail button takes its place) - http://imgur.com/iFAcPQG

Concept 2 for Mail (Would disapear after you click or could be accessed from a menu somewhere) - http://imgur.com/a/OMZRX
AQW  Post #: 49
1/8/2017 23:15:57   
Keeper of the Owls

Player shops would be neat.
AQ AQW  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= What do you want to see in 2017?
Page 2 of 9«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition