Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= What do you want to see in 2017?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= What do you want to see in 2017?
Page 4 of 9«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/10/2017 21:09:00   
Rtkat3

General Khaollator mentioned that he is equal to the other generals that head up the remnants of the Armies of Chaos. If we do an expansion to Northpointe, we might be able to meet these generals. Either way, these Generals must be weaker than the 13 Lords of Chaos.
AQ  Post #: 76
1/11/2017 3:50:11   
LurkBlackSmith

Oh yeah. the area of chaos marsh after it was broken up. Another area of the horcs and trolls who decided to leave with the rest to northpointe. Darkblood and Horc fusion expansion shop. While the trolls are working with Aegis people to forge their lesser versions of Dage's mirror counterpart armory suitable for regular adventurers and fighters and granted some celestial powers.

While from the dragons from etherstorm working on a outpost connection on northpointe.

< Message edited by LurkBlackSmith -- 1/11/2017 3:57:10 >
DF  Post #: 77
1/11/2017 4:45:17   
Iron Volvametal

Another thing I'd like to add is more racial armors/helmets; I wanna see more Drows, Dwarves, Draconian, Beastial, Centaurs, & especially Darkblood(those guys look so cool). It's a bit boring seeing the same human/undead armors with human/undead heads/faces. A helmed Darkblood with metal horns, a draconian head morph with a metal jaw, a masked drow with noticeable pointed ears, anything other than the same stuff we've been seeing.
AQW  Post #: 78
1/11/2017 8:23:07   
jbuggz

A functional AFK auto-kick system. I've noticed that when I fall asleep during long farming sessions (nothing gets me sleepy quicker than having to farm for 0 AC drops), I don't get disconnected from the game until after I start doing things again when I wake up.

And maybe notifications for people who send you invites, when you have them turned off. I have ALL of them turned off (socializing is a waste of time that could be better spent farming and achieving things), so I have no idea when people are sending me these things, until they get frustrated and say so on chat. Either give me a notification that an invite has been blocked, or give the sender a notification that I'm not accepting them.
AQW  Post #: 79
1/11/2017 9:15:44   
Ethi

- A toggle option to see damage/buffs/dodges and so forth which players deal and take.
The information should be in a different colour to avoid confusion. The server rewrite PTR had something similar in early testing.
- Add a last logged in feature to the Friends list.

< Message edited by Ethi -- 1/11/2017 9:18:12 >
AQW  Post #: 80
1/11/2017 9:55:10   
Bailey Hudson

@thulsa doom
AQW having Auction house would be the most interesting feature than any other features they're coding after / before sever re-write and I do have some ideas on how it will be safe and good.. basically, I've posted it on this forum to be read by AQW members and the Team.

quote:

what about a warehouse/auction house?
I think it would be awesome seeing people share with other its stuff.
And at the process, the original owners will be gaining ACs.

Other usefull thing would be having a system for exchanging gold for ACs. Like 10 ACs per million gold.

Let's say an Auction House is released or staffs want ideas of it. In my opinion / ideas.
Auction House should have it's own map room with it's decorated stuffs as to shown the map is really an Auction House. Minimum room limit should be 50 and of course the map rooms should be many. Now, AQW is having a lot of items which i doubt a player can count all AQW items from the start of the game to date. So,

1)An auction should have a level restricted added (level 25+ are able to use it) at the moment, it's level 65 so surely they'll increase it this year.
2)HeroMart items , Monthly Package items , Book of Lore Achievement items should be restricted from it being sell-able in the warehouse.
3)No gold cap.
4)500k should be the cap / max of AdventureCoins.
5)A search engine feature available in it, for players to search his/her item he is looking for.
6)Auction House per item cost 50 AdventureCoins.
7)Each item have a duration of 24 hours before it gets automatically remove from the shop.
8)An automatic server announcement on the chatbox when an item is sold or bought from the Auction House. (This only will be seen by the seller)
9)A confirmation box when a player is buying or Selling his loot.
10)AC Items Sold in the Auction House cannot be retrieve or buy-able again from the Buy-back shop. (Buy-back should work for selling an AC item to an NPC)

Overall, this is just my idea of how i think an Auction House should have these featured added! You can also add or remove if necessary.

quote:

- Free storage for AC items in Inventory.
- If a player is AFK for more than three hours, they can get logged out.
- Link AQW charpage to AQ3D Charpage.

1) extremely no, because AE depend on ACs to pay the server bills , pay the workers etc.
2) Agree, i think it shouldn't be three hours.. the maximum should be 1 hour. There's no reason to be AFK in-game for more than 1 hour.
3) like how? any details?

< Message edited by Bailey Hudson -- 1/11/2017 19:44:20 >
Post #: 81
1/11/2017 11:10:04   
Ethi

quote:

- Link AQW charpage to AQ3D Charpage.

quote:

3) like how? any details?

Artix entertainment games are already linked if One has a master account, portal.battleon.com, so with that said the respective game someone wants linked to their charpage can be done through a manage account or such and verify the game link with their master account.

< Message edited by Ethi -- 1/11/2017 11:11:07 >
AQW  Post #: 82
1/11/2017 11:27:21   
Talisa

Facial expressions, please.
Post #: 83
1/11/2017 11:36:20   
Doxus the OverLord

@Bailey Hudson
I agree with all features you suggest for a warehouse/auction house, except the following:

quote:

[...]10)AC Items Sold in the Auction House cannot be retrieve or buy-able again from the Buy-back shop. (Buy-back should work for selling an AC item to an NPC)[...]

Having buy back and badges in book of lore for being able to take the stuff again means you'll be sharing your items without the need of "losing" them. It's more like share through the auction house/warehouse then to just "sell" them.
And, while sharing, gaining ACs in the process. It will be good for both parts, the buyer and the seller.

"New Stuff"
Other thing that I would love to see in-game this year is a really "HeroMart In-Game" store.
Think about all HeroMart bonuses added to game available for ACs as it was with 2017 calendar (SSoT and SWoT).
You go and pay the quantity it was for the original product for ACs and get only its bonuses. No badges. And the price is the same as the item, but without the item, only the bonuses.
I don't think it would harm AE cuz it'll receive the same money as it would if people were buying the original HeroMart item.
At the end, you could be able to buy HeroPoints for ACs and each HeroPoint would be 1000 ACs (the same you should pay for US$5).
For doing an analysis, at the end, people who play multiple games of AE would be paying less for HeroMart bonuses cuz if they buy the HeroMart item, they can get all games bonuses while I'm asking for selling only the AQW's bonuses for ACs. The same way it was made with 2017 calendar.
I think this idea will be awesome cuz here in my country I pay like 2-3 times the price (due to taxes plus shipment) of the original product and still have to deal with shipment risks.
And I'm talking only HeroMart's currently available stuff. Rare stuff could be bought through the mentioned above auction house/warehouse.

< Message edited by Doxus the OverLord -- 1/11/2017 11:43:56 >
Post #: 84
1/11/2017 12:16:25   
Rtkat3

If they were to do another Troll colony, perhaps some of them might have Giant Trolls in them. In "Dungeons & Dragons," the Giant Trolls are said to be the result of a union between a Troll and a Hill Giant. Perhaps they might even feature Two-Headed Trolls.

We never even fought any actual giants except for the Undead Giants (the foot and fists of Andre don't count as his body was counted as a map). Brutus was described to be a Legion Titan and probably towered over the other Legion Giants.
AQ  Post #: 85
1/11/2017 19:40:25   
Bailey Hudson

@Ethi
Artix nor Cysero have said AQ3D has nothing to do with AQW, it's a different game altogether and they an't linking or bringing anything from AQW to AQ3D since both of the games have different Team. (To know this, go check Cysero old tweets) therefore, this is likely not happen happening.

quote:

Having buy back and badges in book of lore for being able to take the stuff again means you'll be sharing your items without the need of "losing" them. It's more like share through the auction house/warehouse then to just "sell" them.
And, while sharing, gaining ACs in the process. It will be good for both parts, the buyer and the seller.

I didn't really understand your point but if you did meant like Achievement items should be allowed to be sold in Auction for what reason? So, you wanna sell an item for ACs/Golds in Auction after it get sold.. then you open the badge again and re-buy those same items for 0 ACS.. that's likely cheating and not fair.

Basically, what i know is in Auction House the item which will get sold.. you an't getting it back again till you re-buy it from Auction from another player/person that's how it should work.. at least, it should be fair. Or wait, you want to sell an AC item in Auction and you re-buy them again from Buy-back, like seriously? lol Your aware that Buyback only works when you do sell your AC item to your NPC right?

EDIT:like i said, i didn't really understand your point so if you think i got it wrong.. you can explain it more further.

@Doxus the OverLord
Having HeroMart In-game is one of the worst idea which i think it shouldn't happen and it will kill the reasons why they did open HeroMart. Not all items in Heromart comes with other AE game bonus items.. If this happen, then no need for people to go buy it from HeroMart to pay any high shipping price.. i think that's the main reason your running away from it so you could buy HeroMart in-game and HeroPoints.I dislike those ideas, HeroPoint = 1kacs wth and you say it's roughly 5 USD.. what makes you think people will order if they could get it for only 1kacs in-game lol 1k = the cheapest AQW price. And you were using 2017 calendar as an example, do you know how many players who think 6kacs is very expensive? This idea totally will benefit you but not the game entirely. Allow me to use Cysero quote of the day or Motto.
quote:

Don't want it? Don't buy it simple.

Post edit to remove not allowed words on the forum. Check your inbox ~Kiyone

< Message edited by Kiyone -- 1/11/2017 21:30:00 >
Post #: 86
1/11/2017 21:57:48   
Doxus the OverLord

@Bailey Hudson
It's just a way of balancing things as my point of view.
And about HeroPoints I'm asking for 1k ACs for 1 HeroPoint. Think about Great Thief, it's 8 HP, so, at the end, if this comes, it's 8k ACs.
And, as Cysero said, if you have problems paying a "higher" price in ACs for it, just don't buy it, go and buy the calendar for example.
I already have mine SSoT and don't see its price as a problem. At the end, it's right, cuz you're paying for a thing that you would need all that taxes and shipment things.
If people have problems with it, just go and buy the calendar. I stay to think that people with problems with its price just shouldn't go and buy, of course, at the end IT'S SIMPLE.
Post #: 87
1/12/2017 1:00:28   
Promotheus

Gunslinger. I've been waiting for this class ever since the J6 Saga, but it never came through. Then with the introduction of the Laken storyline, I thought we may still have a chance at getting one, but that doesn't seem to be the case now with his departure. But I really hope we get this class implemented this year.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 88
1/12/2017 6:38:02   
Bailey Hudson

@Doxus the OverLord
oke, i hope Alina will agree.

OT: Am hearing Sever Re-writing is about to go live soon.. but before that Monsters HP and Mana Regenerating and Ability to use it really needs to be scaled and balance perfectly for a fair challenge.
Post #: 89
1/12/2017 9:20:40   
polar

any plans of the feature to delete/sell mass stacks of AC misc items or at least a "No to all" for drops so i dont have to constantly click NO to clear my screen
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 90
1/12/2017 9:37:40   
Veya

Here's my take:

- A new champion of the Vampire faction, he must be a tall, muscular, blond vampire with the ability to stop time for 5 to 9 seconds at time.
AQW  Post #: 91
1/12/2017 10:49:53   
Ethi

@Bailey Hudson
quote:

Artix nor Cysero have said AQ3D has nothing to do with AQW, it's a different game altogether and they an't linking or bringing anything from AQW to AQ3D since both of the games have different Team. (To know this, go check Cysero old tweets) therefore, this is likely not happen happening.

The point is not that they have or do not have anything to do with each other. Both games come under Artix entertainment, so players like myself would like to have our charpages linked in some fashion, to show accomplishments across the umbrella of games ect. Also it has nothing to do with "bringing anything from AQW to AQ3D"
AQW  Post #: 92
1/12/2017 10:52:03   
LouisCyphere

@Veya:
Don't forget those knives!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 93
1/12/2017 11:42:07   
Rtkat3

Where would they find a vampire like that?
AQ  Post #: 94
1/12/2017 13:02:44   
Ethi

@Rtkat3
Just go to Twilight. I'm sure you'll find a muscular blond vampire there.
AQW  Post #: 95
1/12/2017 13:06:36   
Veya

You find such a vampire in a coffin at the bottom of the ocean that is sealed from the inside, that has been sealed for 100 years and said vampire stole the body of his equally muscular step-brother, obviously.

Although I agree finding such vampire would quite the bizarre adventure.
AQW  Post #: 96
1/12/2017 20:46:23   
Savantharius

More attention for the Shadowscythe. Classes, sets, quests, storylines... Specially a class, through quests/farming, obtainable for everyone (in different ways, as usual). That would be neat.

Also, I agree to raise the level cap and get rid of the gold limit.

< Message edited by Savantharius -- 1/12/2017 21:00:02 >
DF AQW  Post #: 97
1/12/2017 22:33:34   
LouisCyphere

I would also like to see less rare items. What I mean is, we have rares every month. It's neat that there would be cool items but it would be disappointing after finding out in the wiki that it's rare. So, maybe have more incentive for people to have their membership renewed?
Most of the time it's AC>Membership.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 98
1/12/2017 23:48:29   
ShatteredReality
Helpful!

quote:

More AC rares, I can me and about 40 other players have crap loads of AC's but nothing to spend them on.....He, never thought id reach the point when im actually complaining about too many AC's....

quote:

I would also like to see less rare items.

Well, it looks like we have a conflict on our hands. I don't personally care about rares, since there are lots of other good nonrare items in the game. But I guess you two will have to fight to death to determine who's right about rares.
AQW  Post #: 99
1/13/2017 0:48:59   
LouisCyphere

There could be compromise for that. More AC items sold in the permanent shops. Gold is like water nowadays. Hopefully the server rewrite will add higher gold cap.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= What do you want to see in 2017?
Page 4 of 9«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition