Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= What do you want to see in 2017?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= What do you want to see in 2017?
Page 5 of 9«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/13/2017 5:21:01   
Wizardlife

More suggestions below.

-Really, really minor one, but when /Dreadrock first released, there used to be rain in the background, and I felt like that added a lot more atmosphere to the map. Other players also seemed to want it back when it was removed, so I'm not the only one. If lag was an issue, you could have a button to toggle the rain animation on or off. Personally, I really enjoyed seeing weather in the background of a map, and wish it was done more, albeit with the toggle on/off button to prevent issues like lag from occurring.

-As others said, either increase the gold cap or get rid of it altogether. Five million seems like a lot, but it isn't really too difficult to reach with a lot of time and/or farming put into it. Also, after reaching a certain amount of gold, I find it rather silly and inefficient that the only way to get more afterwards would be from Ballyhoo, whose rewards don't even scale with level.

-On the topic of Ballyhoo, I believe that her rewards should scale with level to encourage more players to watch her advertisements, and in turn help support the game. Maybe add more gold per level or something, because five hundred gold is next to nothing nowadays, especially to the higher levels.

-More attention to Good. I've suggested it before, I'll suggest it again. There is a reason why there are so few people aligning with Good, and why Evil wins almost every war against Good. It's because there is a lot more attention on the Evil faction, and better rewards. Evil has two of their own side-factions with all new classes, items, armor, housing items, etc, but Good does not. To rectify this, I believe we should even it out by also adding Good side factions with similar rewards, and giving it a bit more attention instead of almost always fixating on Evil. I am not saying to ignore Evil or anything, just to please even out the playing field a little more and to encourage more players to side with Good.

-Add more locations to the map. There are a lot of locations players won't know about, simply because it isn't on the map or accessible anywhere except the /join feature. I believe I already mentioned this on my last post on here, except it isn't just storyline maps, either. Want to redeem your hero points at Heromart? You'll have to first know that the map even exists, and then you'll be forced to use the /join feature due to the lack of any other access points. Remember the /chaoslab map? Probably not, because you'll once again have to know if its existence and then use the /join feature before you can even play through the quests there. Please try to fix this problem, so more players know about the content and play through it while waiting for the next release or for something to do. It's a waste of older content and time if players don't even know it exists for more than a week or so.

-More character page backgrounds. Again, minor, but we haven't really gotten any new ones in a long time, and it would be cool to see more diversity with character page backgrounds, instead of almost always seeing the same one.

-Farmable enhancements. They took a step in this direction with the Awe enhancements, and I'd like to see more like them, because the Awe enhancements are definitely more powerful than normal ones, with their special abilities to help you out in combat. I would love to see more unique enhancements like that one, and maybe more exclusive ones only earned via farming or something of the sort.

-Allow cutscenes to be watched through the Book of Lore. At least, ones from the main story and from important side sagas like Doomwood. This used to be a feature several years ago, but got removed for some reason. It's not really a big deal, but it'd be a lot more convenient than having to search through several maps to rewatch a cutscene.

-Since the team seems to have improved significantly with animations, I'd really like to see a Soulweaver class happen. Maybe have it as an additional Ravenloss reputation class or better yet, accessable through another weaver based storyline. I and so many other players have wanted this class to appear for years, and now, it might actually be possible.

-Please do something with factions like the ones in Dragonrune and Loremaster. They're just there to be there. This would be a great opportunity to actually make them have value. Connect Loremaster to a class or maybe unlockable readable books in the Librarium, and new specialized mage-type classes for the Dragonrune factions upon reaching a certain rank.

-Updated music. Nowadays, it's really rare to find a new location spot without background music, but the same can't be said about older locations like Shadowfall. I think they eventually updated Yulgar's with some music (really good music at that too, in my opinion), so why not others?

-Update the board in the Inn. Minor, but if more dailies were added on there, it would make finding and completing them a lot less of a hassle, and would be a good place to conveniently turn in dailies for different factions without having to constantly hop rooms.

-And yet again on the topic of updates, I think that DragonLord, Starlord (I think it's called that? The MQ variation is what I'm referring to, nonetheless) and Guardian should be looked into and maybe rebalanced. It shows you're a dedicated player of their other games, and besides, you had to fork over around 20$ for it anyway. If their art got updated, why not the classes themselves? They are really underpowered and pretty pathetic compared to more modern ones, and considering their titles and what had to be achieved to obtain them, I feel like this is very unfair.

< Message edited by Wizardlife -- 1/14/2017 11:07:43 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 101
1/13/2017 11:51:56   
Rtkat3

They should also be cutscenes from the mid-week releases viewed at the site of where the mid-week releases were held.
AQ  Post #: 102
1/13/2017 14:07:56   
bugsniffer

Dragonrune Hall. There is SO MUCH they could release there, and there are those three reputations that they haven't done ANYTHING with yet. (Druid grove, etc.)
Post #: 103
1/13/2017 16:03:37   
deathshine

a voidcaster class. if that happens. itll be a good year.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 104
1/13/2017 17:30:43   
wind_bullet

Definitely a Master Doomknight class as suggested by Hidan. Probably we can combine LDK class, SDKA, NSoD, and AFDL to obtain the class
Post #: 105
1/14/2017 10:01:06   
Doxus the OverLord

I agree with the new DoomKnight class. I'm a lover of DoomKnight stuff.
I like DoomKnights so much and at the actual state we have them... Oh man... the DmK class is a pile of junk. And I'm being nice by saying it.

Just by mading a link...
In DF the DoomKnight is the most feared power in Lore... and here... it's a pile of junk with some doom arround it.

< Message edited by Doxus the OverLord -- 1/14/2017 10:02:24 >
Post #: 106
1/15/2017 3:50:25   
LurkBlackSmith

Also some more guru forest exploration and why the path crossroad connects that forest with the graveyard of Swordhaven.

-A route to dragonrune hall, so that we can actually travel there on foot. Where would the portal for Swordhaven be in the new battleon town?

-Another museum section of the thridspell and starsinc statues to show up.
DF  Post #: 107
1/15/2017 10:28:04   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

How about a way to trade in the now AC Tainted Gems, Dark Crystal Shards, Gems of Nulgath, and Diamonds of Nulgath for gold? Say, give some Nulgath related NPCs another quest bar that allows you to trade in the AC versions for the sellable gold verisons (which aren't usable for quests), with x1, x2, x5, x10, x15, x25, etc. etc., for convenience. Ex: do "Trade x35 Tainted Gems" and you will get gold sellable versions of Tainted Gems in place of the AC versions so you can sell them. Alternatively maybe there should be a reverse version of the quest where, say, you change your mind and switch your gold versions with the AC versions.
I have a weird feeling that something's going to go wrong with this system, but that's the general idea.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 108
1/15/2017 11:49:39   
Rtkat3

Perhaps we can also visit the other unexplored countries in Lore. We already visited the "nose" part of the dragon head where the villains from the "Throne of Darkness" are located.
AQ  Post #: 109
1/15/2017 13:43:30   
nalguth

I wonder if there's going to be a huge unexplored "body" continent that we'll be seeing later on in AQW's plot.
AQW  Post #: 110
1/15/2017 22:25:23   
Rtkat3

That will be for the AQW Team to decide. First we need to see a map for Brightoak.
AQ  Post #: 111
1/15/2017 22:56:43   
priest_hidan

Spend AC's to power up characters. I would rather feel that my real money is spent on improving my character rather than just improving the looks.
AQW Epic  Post #: 112
1/15/2017 23:09:49   
ShatteredReality
Helpful!

@above I don't think that a very good idea. That will just make the game pay to win, which would probably cause more people to leave the game.
AQW  Post #: 113
1/15/2017 23:23:31   
kaos rules x

I'm not exactly the best when it comes to thinking of new game features, so most of the things that I want to see are story-related. The biggest thing I want to see is the resurgence of older characters. I'd love to see Rayst again, maybe digging through the ruins of a fallen Arcangrove tower as he tries to salvage the magical relics from within the broken structure. Maybe we could go help Zhoom, who's reluctantly teamed up with Sek-Duat once again in order to lead people through the harsh sands of the desert. We could visit Dragonhame again, where the dragon priests have done their best to staunch a corruption from the QoM that's infecting the dragons. We could even visit the inactivated golems from the /thespan map, where we could search for a way to re-activate them to gain old friends plus a potential army.

In short, I want to revisit older faces and places to see how Lore has changed. We've done a lot of good with Infernal releases in revisiting older places and I would really like to see that continued. I want the friendships and alliances that we've formed to matter in the fight against the QoM. I think it would make Lore seem a bit more connected than its current state.

< Message edited by kaos rules x -- 1/16/2017 1:18:02 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 114
1/16/2017 0:09:06   
orc orc orc

A revamp to the use item system. Potions and Scrolls are of limited usage right now for several reasons.
Firstly, they use inventory slots. Most players have 30 slots and cannot afford to keep a potion in many circumstances. In addition, the max stack of many potions are too low, which makes it inconvenient since we'll have to buy them repeatedly. Plus, we can only use one use item at once. I would love to see multiple use item slots.
The long cool down is another factor on why use items aren't great. Granted, a number of them have good effects to justify their cool down, but I would prefer instant-use potions and scrolls like in AQ3D with softer effects. The power creep in classes, albeit an inderect factor, has also rendered potions and scrolls unnecessary. Most classes these days have spammable healing skills and/or buffs/debuffs.
Thus, I'm hoping to see classes and use items balanced. Use items have potential. They could give us more skill slots, ones that can be customized.

< Message edited by orc orc orc -- 1/16/2017 0:11:03 >
Post #: 115
1/16/2017 12:12:57   
Rtkat3

We already encountered Sek-Duat when the Queen of Monsters was rising to power.

Perhaps at some point, there can be a summit involving the leaders of the countries meeting to discuss how to handle the Queen of Monsters when it comes to the day when we take the battle to the Queen of Monsters.
AQ  Post #: 116
1/19/2017 16:48:52   
priest_hidan

What happened to the list that was started about what we wanted to see for NSoD? I knew people wanted stronger enhancements and such. Anyway, I would want some sort of doom enhancements for the people who got NSoD that are much better than the awe enhancements.
I would also want to see NSoD doing 25% to 35% extra on all monsters and 60% extra on human monsters. I mean cohmon we got like burning blade and nightlocke axe doing +15% and they are so easy to get...
I would also want to see some sort of bonus for Darkath's armor and character page badge.
NSoD character page badge... (SERIOUSLY LOL... IT'S THE HAAAAARDEST THING TO GET)

And this is the most important thing... as I have mentioned earlier and got some support from fellow forumites... a freaking Master DoomKnight Class! It should be like the endgame member item... well I don't want the class to be directly member's but I want it to have SDmK and NSoD requirements to begin the quest. So you have to have SDmK to start it or something. You have to have supported the game at some point that's what I mean... we can have them dragonfable animation implemented in the class... that doom dragon would be such a boss in aqw lol...

< Message edited by priest_hidan -- 1/19/2017 16:49:49 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 117
1/19/2017 16:58:46   
Iron Volvametal

I forgot one other thing:

- Sir Vir Bank Pet

AQW  Post #: 118
1/20/2017 23:10:34   
NovaBlaze

First off, more class balancing.

Archifiend buffs were good, but they need to be complete. With a such long cooldown on the 3rd and 5th skill, that's not enough.

PLEASE, PLEASE buff legion paladin. It's just a trashcan class. It's literally a meme right now. It ain't even funny anymore.

Another legion class for dage's birthday. From what we can deduce, the plan is to discontinue legion classes and just give the seasonal LDK. Please don't do that :C
AQW  Post #: 119
1/21/2017 0:20:46   
Aura Knight

Less rng focused drops. They're only a nuisance. Game would be better off without them.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 120
1/21/2017 3:32:42   
MQ dude

-An option to get the quest-giving pile of skulls from ENNH as a house item. I want to have the convenience that ENNH offers without having to live in that dreary old thing.
I know it's nitpicky, but I spent time (and ACs) decorating my house, it's such a waste to start over. :S

-Higher drop rates. Drops should never be given a drop rate lower than 5-10% imo. There should be a fair amount of effort involved, but it doesn't have to take several hours. Grinding really wears you out.

< Message edited by MQ dude -- 1/21/2017 4:28:43 >
Post #: 121
1/21/2017 11:29:19   
Rtkat3

ENNH? What is that short for?
AQ  Post #: 122
1/21/2017 11:59:44   
xstreamshadow

@rtkat it's the enchanted nulgath nation house

I'd like to see a new wheel, like the wheel of doom, but with fan submissions. Every so often, a few items from the wheel get replaced by new fan sumbissions, maybe every 3 months?

< Message edited by xstreamshadow -- 1/21/2017 12:02:30 >
AQW  Post #: 123
1/21/2017 12:09:39   
Bailey Hudson

@MQ dude
some items deserves to have low drop rate for the hardcore players..

@above
3 months is too long, I think it should be at least every 2 weeks or every month it gets updated with new items and the old items goes rare. They can use the fans suggestion from the Items thread , Pets thread and the other we do have in this forum.
Post #: 124
1/21/2017 12:30:51   
orc orc orc

@above

Low drop rates do not equal to difficulty. It's basically just luck over effort. That's the problem. There are many other ways to cater to hardcore players, one of them being making actually rewarding items than an RNG-reliant mess. It's just my opinion.
Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= What do you want to see in 2017?
Page 5 of 9«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition