EV stands for “Effort Value.” They determine what stats your Pokémon gets upon levelling up and are gained from battling any Pokémon you come across that award Experience points. Each stat is given +1 for every 4 EVs you put into it. The maximum amount of EVs you can give a stat is 255.
I thought that Gamefreak limited EV 252 to a stat in Generation VI. Was I wrong in thinking that?
Don't put more than 252 EVs into any stat.
Again, I read on Bulbapedia that anything over 252 per stat was impossible.
On a less related note, my dream pokemon would be:
- Steel and Ice type.
- Sturdy ability
- All moves limited to are Splash, Flash, Double Team, and Safeguard.
- HARDCODED FOR ONE HP ala Shedinja.
- Low speed stat (nanoscopic balancing factor).
- Very low physical and special defense stats (irrelevant, as it only has one hp).
- Very low physical and special attack (irrelevant; no direct attacks).
On an unrelated note, does anyone wish that Gamefreak had released Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Yellow (to match the core game expansions RBY, GSC, and RSE)?
< Message edited by Demdon Niomet -- 1/7/2018 23:48:46 >