Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

The shadow walker of time 2017 armour

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> The shadow walker of time 2017 armour
Page 1 of 3123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/16/2017 8:13:09   
lastspartan

The calendar armour this year is as the subject states. Any guesses of what the abilities are going to be? Just asking.
Post #: 1
2/16/2017 8:15:34   
LouisCyphere

I'm hoping that it will be a defensive class or have a function similar to AQW's version where a skill can affect the other skills. Sort of like a berserk skill that can change the other skills.
But personally, it doesn't fit the theme.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
2/16/2017 10:29:14   
Andlu

I could see it being a dodge based class or something that focuses on being hidden + crits (Cryptic, I guess?)

Also tomix will work on it before chaosweaver and fleshweaver according to what he said on twitter
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 3
2/16/2017 10:48:38   
Subon

>Tomix working on it before FW or CW

This is why I hate calendar classes, they just get in the way of releases we've been waiting for for years - which then get shafted for even longer.
It's not like I had high hopes for FW getting released any time soon, but with Tomix taking a break I wished for it to be released AT LEAST this year. Goodbye to that I guess. CW might end up getting axed completely at this point.

Self-censored profanity removed. Check your inbox. ~Karika

< Message edited by Karika -- 2/16/2017 11:00:51 >
Post #: 4
2/16/2017 10:58:37   
Chewy905

Hey hey calm down Subon! He'll get to them, a year is a long time. Chaosweaver already had animations done for some portions of it! The calendar classes must come first as people paid money for them. If you want to be angry, be angry that we only have 2 staff members, preventing Tomix from doing even more work on the classes. Calm down, breath, and wait patiently.
Post #: 5
2/16/2017 11:14:50   
Subon

But that's EXACTLY why I'm mad. Like, just as Tomix gets to take a break and work on classes that have been promised for who knows how long, BAM, obligatory calendar class - more work!
Honestly I cant believe the nerve of the higherups, giving a team of 2 people this much more work. I can't believe the DF team is STILL being forced to make calendar classes.

< Message edited by Subon -- 2/16/2017 11:15:14 >
Post #: 6
2/16/2017 11:38:28   
lastspartan

(Sarcastically) Subon since you use profanity in such a way, r u British.
Just wondering.

Shadow walker will be awesome, personal opinion
Post #: 7
2/16/2017 11:44:27   
HwarangxDxArcher

I don't get what you're mad about, because calendar classes is much more important than 1800 DC class. The game needs money if it wants to keep on going you know.
DF Epic  Post #: 8
2/16/2017 11:50:42   
Dark Lord Urmi

well we can't really use the other games as a template for what shadowalker may be however..whatever shadow walker's skills will be i have a feeling the class itself may play like cryptic but slightly more offensive.

< Message edited by Dark Lord Urmi -- 2/16/2017 11:51:06 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 9
2/16/2017 12:00:24   
Andlu

I'm actually glad he is doing the calendar classes first, not only because I love how calendar classes turn out to be because time-based, but also because it helps the game keep itself alive, since people will be buying the calendar for the DF's class sake, something that also happened with AQ this year
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 10
2/16/2017 12:12:30   
Kaika

I'm hoping for a magic projectile-y kinda class.
Odds are we're gonna get over the top swing my weapon through 5 dimensions a wall and have it come out the enemy's shadow, just for extra nonsense.

I'd rather he work on this instead of spiderman, or [that thing that we only saw once it'll totally be cool promise have some stupid looking concept art]. Both classes based on a story that only really got interesting after the namesake NPC died, and the post-story thing ended on a cliffhanger.
DF  Post #: 11
2/16/2017 12:12:37   
Kaizoku

As someone who was looking forward to all the classes I don't mind this being the first. It was paid for already. I'd love to see something akin to what LouisCyphere theorized rather than another Cryptic. I trust Tomix will manage to make it something worth the wait. Same goes for the weavers, obviously.
AQ DF  Post #: 12
2/16/2017 12:30:01   
Dark Lord Urmi

^ i don't mind it not being like cryptic while i said not to expect the other game's version of the class to be a template the other versions DO have a dodge theme to it especially in aq's so thats where my reasoning comes from very dodgy and offensive..i hope its not super defensive to me thats not fun to play unless its like necromancer's defensive where you can make damage heal you and practically live forever.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 13
2/16/2017 19:52:41   
TheFourSins

I feel like it is going to be a mage-like armor, even tho I'd LOVE to see a class using a magic bow ! We only have ranger that use a bow, and a normal one :c.

It would be fabulous !

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
2/16/2017 20:25:24   
Dark Lord Urmi

^ time killer was the magic archer calendar class i believe.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 15
2/16/2017 20:48:22   
TheFourSins

@Dark Lord Urmi

Those are Crossbow not Bow. I talk about a longbow-like made of dark energy to cast magic out of it.

I don't like crossbow :c

And of corse, not a copy-pasta of the TimeKiller. When I mean casting magic from the bow, I mean like shooting a black hole out of it. Splitting the bow in 2 to get 2 dagger of energy to do a combo and getting the bow together for a finishing blow with it. Idk, something nice and different.

< Message edited by TheFourSins -- 2/16/2017 20:54:37 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
2/16/2017 20:53:36   
Dark Lord Urmi

^ oh, i wouldn't expect a bow with shadow walker..

but a dragon's dogma style magic archer would be a cool class maybe a class learned in another continent.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 17
2/16/2017 20:58:26   
TheFourSins

^ Yeah, probably not but meh ... it would be cool :P

and yes, that's a great idea, I'd love to see that !

I love Dragon's Dogma so much , such a nice game <3
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
2/16/2017 21:04:43   
Dark Lord Urmi

^ if any game needed a sequel its that game.

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 19
2/16/2017 21:11:48   
TheFourSins

^ Totally ! I played so many hours to this game, I can't believe it even today.

I had everything and was max level .. as fun as it was, I stopped playing because .. after finishing the game for the 100th times with everything maxed out, it gets boring :c

I would have jumped on the 2nd game of theirs, Dark Arisen was THE game to have. Even today, if someone is reading our comment and you haven't played, jesus, stop reading and go get that game right now !
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
2/17/2017 7:24:55   
Commander_In_Red

Depending on how the class works, I may make it my new Main class for my Main. I'm hoping for a MSW-type class. Lots of powerful offensive abilities with enough defensive capability to not be a glass cannon. What can I say, I like my damage.
DF  Post #: 21
2/17/2017 10:17:11   
apielang

about offline game i'm thinking DragonFable being one of them.
Dragonfable in full 3d world with next gen graphic with its rich unique world and story will be awesome.
Anyway back into the calender class. Is there any hint about the class arleady? The art or something?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 22
2/17/2017 10:19:38   
Andlu

quote:

Depending on how the class works, I may make it my new Main class for my Main. I'm hoping for a MSW-type class. Lots of powerful offensive abilities with enough defensive capability to not be a glass cannon. What can I say, I like my damage.

So basically, avatar of time, but with a shield instead of the rewind?

quote:

Anyway back into the calender class. Is there any hint about the class arleady? The art or something?
The only class which I remember and which I have that uses the same art for AQ AQW AND DF is chronomancer

But if this helps:

AQW's art

Hooded AQ's art

Unhooded AQ's art (Uh ignore my frog mask)

< Message edited by Andlu -- 2/17/2017 10:23:42 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 23
2/17/2017 11:58:35   
Sakurai the Cursed

@Urmi, Sins - Agreed that Dragon's Dogma was simply fantastic, and I would love to see absolutely any class themes from that game in DF. But I really don't think any of those would fit a class called "Shadow Walker of Time." xD
And there is Dragon's Dogma Online by the way. Not a sequel per se, but another game in the franchise.

As for what SWoT may be like, it's basically a dark mage in AQ and a very dodgy dark mage in AQW, but they're not anything amazing or unique, really. I like the archetype though and I'm sure Tomix can do something awesome with it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 24
2/17/2017 12:41:11   
LouisCyphere

Sadly, DDO is available in Japan only.
I hope we can get an Alchemy class that uses gauntlets or something similar.

Regarding SWoT, I hope it will be a defensive class with a unique feature since most Calendar classes are offensive classes
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> The shadow walker of time 2017 armour
Page 1 of 3123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition