Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The shadow walker of time 2017 armour

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: The shadow walker of time 2017 armour
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/4/2017 3:39:08   
snakehulk21220

@Black_Crystal you get ONE copy of the armor, for ONE character, if you want another one for another character you need another calendar
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 51
4/4/2017 3:57:55   
Black_Crystal

@snalehulk21220

Oh snap, I was hoping it will be like adventure quest, whereby I could get it for all my characters through a shop
I hope the staff could make that happen one day, after all its really expensive, esp the shipping
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 52
4/4/2017 4:51:56   
snakehulk21220

i totally understand the feeling, the classes SHOULD be account based for the prices we pay for them, and yeah shipping is a pain on these things! how it costs so much to ship basically some paper is beyond me

Post edited. See your inbox. ~Gingkage

< Message edited by Gingkage -- 4/4/2017 12:36:24 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 53
4/4/2017 13:57:01   
lastspartan

Funny, I forget I started this discussion. Good times
Post #: 54
4/5/2017 17:01:15   
Tesarion

I always saw the shadow as something that doesn't exist without light. If there is only darkness shadow can't exist... the shadow is the beggining of darkness in the light :P
So the shadow is balance, between light and darkness. And one more thing, the bigger the obstacle, the bigger the shadow, so it can grow in power when you are facing danger.

I hope it would be first class to have some passive skills that have something to make use of your hp%

It would be lovely if we get like 4 "states of mind" when playing SWoT
-Offensive:
for every 0,5% of missing hp you get 1,5% additional power, 0,1% chance to dodge, 0,05% to skip enemy turn.
-Deffensive:
for every missing 0,5% hp you get 0,5% additional power, 0,4% chance to dodge, 0,1% chance to skip enemy turn
-Healing:
You get passive shield that nullifies 50% incoming dmg, and heal yourself for 20% hp each turn, your dmg is lowered by 70%, but you get back 1% power for each missing 1% of hp and you restore 10% of mana each turn.
-Full rage mode:
You get passive 50% power boost, and additional 5% power for each missing 1% hp (so when you are missing 95%hp, you would be doing 1000% more dmg xD), you lose 10% of your hp every turn, have 0,5% dodge chance for each missing 1 hp% and CAN'T HEAL while this mode is active. (This mode's passive DoT can't kill you, but it can leave you with 1hp)

And each mode would be triggered with use of specific skill (with short cooldown, so you can swap often). And you wouldn't be able to use two modes at the same time. Skills should be too powerfull, kinda balanced to allow player make use of every mode.
Every player would get something to love :D

< Message edited by Tesarion -- 4/6/2017 11:04:11 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 55
4/5/2017 18:58:20   
Dark Lord Urmi

^ you and baron share that odd concept, calling twilight the mix of light and dark shadow is very bizarre but hey to each his own.

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 56
4/6/2017 1:57:07   
Commander_In_Red

^ I thought that was a very common interpretation of what "shadows" are. You shine a light on an object, it creates a dark shadow. Basic.
DF  Post #: 57
4/6/2017 6:39:54   
Dark Lord Urmi

commander i misunderstood, baron says light and dark ARE shadow together and I misread it.

< Message edited by Dark Lord Urmi -- 4/6/2017 6:41:01 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 58
4/6/2017 9:00:37   
Fire alandry

Tesarion, I love your idea! But the full rage is OP.. with the hp lose effect, you will have low hp very fast. And if you invite a defensive guest, you can crash everything in the game with almost no problem.

"Never make fun of someone who speaks broken English. It means they know another language."
DF  Post #: 59
4/6/2017 10:58:10   
Tesarion

Yeah, I am evil... so is my mind. I. Always. Knew. That.

But the idea is to receive no healing during that state and get unblockble self DoT, so you can't protect yourself from that, even with shields. Some more debffs could be given, like receiving additional 20% dmg and every beneficial effect cast lasting max 1 turn while in this state.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 60
4/6/2017 12:35:52   
Greyor_42

@tesarion even with that nerf to it, it seems dangerously close to being a potential tier 4 armor, and tier 4 is supposed to be exclusive to doomknight.
DF  Post #: 61
4/6/2017 14:35:32   
Tesarion

@Greyor_42
Everything may change.
Why not make some more tier 4 armors that can be "bought" only during limited time ?
I think that most of you know this but when something is availaible only during limited time, our brains make us want those things more, DK is availaible all year round, so you can always say "eeeh, I will buy it... sometime soon, maybe next year", but when it comes to things like seasonal classes you have limited time to get them, and the closer to deadline the more you want to buy it. And if it would be tier 4 class it would make you want it even more.

I have like 14 games on my Samsung, and most of "Top Games" that you can get on Google Store or App Store use one policy.. spam players with limited time offers all the time. Every day I get messages from game "buy this package of 14000 gems for only 70% price, but hurry you only have 10 hours to do so... blah blah blah..."
And you know what ? With every message like this I feel this powerfull urge to buy it (luckily I did it maybe 2 times).

Just check that game that has annoying amount of ads "Mobile St*ike" (yeah i know xD)
In my opinion that game is boring, it has nothing to offer except 24/7 limited time offers. And it has a lot of downloads, it is popular, it is crap... but it earns money.

I don't say that AE should do the same... for god sake DON'T DO IT ! NEVER ! (*cries in agony*)
It was just example of how even a shi... worthless game can earn you money. DF doesn't need that but I want more classes, and to get more classes and don't suck last drops of blood from Tomix - DF needs more people and to get them, they need money...
At least they should make one mobile game that is really simple and could become their money making machine while they would make DF, MQ, AQ, AQW they way they should be for us.

Hell... I forgot what I wanted to say at the beggining...

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 62
4/8/2017 8:05:02   
Christophoses

Personally, I'm not keen on the idea of all the calendar class being the exact same thing across all the games. If I recall correctly, Tomix had creative liberty with the Avatar of Time and Archivist, which were some of the best calendars classes to date. Tbh, Avatar of Time should have been the class we got in the other games. It was next level.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 63
4/9/2017 22:21:41   
Dark Lord Urmi

^ normally i would agree with you but the concept of shadowwalker is pretty amazing and the art for it blows the others away with minimal effort.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 64
4/13/2017 0:02:42   
Christophoses

@above

In this case, you're right. The Shadow Walker of Time is an interesting concept, but this shouldn't become a trend. As someone who plays all the AE games that have calendar rewards it's nice to see something unique for every game.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 65
4/13/2017 1:03:59   
Dark Lord Urmi

That's up to the staff, the unique classes are the trend as most of the classes are consistent throughout the games.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 66
5/15/2017 21:04:57   
Omega C

Follow me on this one I think may be like grim reaper looking thing that works similarly to the Doom knight
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 67
5/15/2017 22:49:04   
ergotth
AQW Lore-titician

I also do like a lot when Tomix takes some liberties, but I got to handle the SWoT is just a too badass concept to not be taken into DF. Personaly, I'd love to see a doomknight esque time class, not saying Doomknight as in the tier 4 class, but doomknight the kin, the aesthetics, the motiff.
DF AQW  Post #: 68
5/16/2017 5:31:08   
  Elryn

Custodian (DFGD)

Given the last post of this thread was over two weeks old before it was revived, locking for necrobump. Please make a new thread if a thread has not had any post in two weeks.~Elryn
AQ  Post #: 69
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: The shadow walker of time 2017 armour
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition