Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=HS= Superhuman Story Smash! Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Official AE Announcements and Contests!] >> Official Contests >> =HS= Superhuman Story Smash! Discussion Thread
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/1/2017 19:24:27   
  Zyrain
The Arcane

Superhuman Story Smash!
Discussion Thread

Please post your entries in the submissions thread!

This thread is ONLY for any questions or comments you may have. Best of luck!

< Message edited by Zyrain -- 3/1/2017 19:25:12 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
3/2/2017 0:58:51   
megakyle777

...Errr... I don't play much herosmash alas, so I have a couple of questions I need answered for my screenshot:

1: Is there any kind of CEO style screen, like with a desk or chair or something?

2: Any good items/powers for a character who is sort of a CEO? Coins/fame no object.
DF  Post #: 2
3/2/2017 1:57:41   
Crystal Lion

1: You could try the Corporal office itself, the part after the firewalls. Failing that, look for rooms in Franklin Apartments without any enemies in them. (Room 403 is the only one without any mobs on my end.)

2: I don't know, but try to make use of emotes.

< Message edited by Crystal Lion -- 3/2/2017 2:10:43 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
3/2/2017 2:37:49   
megakyle777

About part one there, where is that? it has been a while since I played. BTW, are some buttons not working for anyone else? Because most of the buttons in the newsboard do not work for example. And here I was going to see if I could use this gold ticket. DX
DF  Post #: 4
3/2/2017 2:56:12   
Crystal Lion

/join apartment for the Apartments' rooms.

/join Corporal, go to second floor, do the firewall extinguishing quests by buying water bottles from the left side vending machine, go right until you see Llusion. Alternatively, take a pic at the desk secretary's table as she isn't sitting there.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
3/4/2017 15:46:44   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

So I've got a question about the distribution of the prize.

My herosmash character is on a different portal account than my account linked to all of my other AE games. (This being due to my ignorance about the portal website at the time). Is it possible to receive the Artix Points on an account other than the account linked to the character used in the screenshot?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 6
6/5/2017 18:22:16   
  Zyrain
The Arcane

Don't worry, this contest has not been forgotten about! We'll get the results to you as soon as the contest judges are ready!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
8/2/2017 16:06:23   
Inanitas
Spellsword
AQW/DF Writer

Very sorry for the delay on announcing the winners! I am happy to announce the winners of the Superhuman Story Smash!

The Grand Prize Winner is Chaosweaver Amon: with his story: Rockjaw!

The following stories belong in the Winner's Circle!
Winner's Circle:
The Jop: The Jop
Megakyle777: The Dealer
Gandrial: Ganadian

Contest Winners will receive their Artix Points ASAP!
Thank you to everyone who participated and congratulations to the winners!
DF AQW  Post #: 8
8/16/2017 17:01:01   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

Wow! Thank you so much! This was so much fun to participate in, and congrats to all of the other winners!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Official AE Announcements and Contests!] >> Official Contests >> =HS= Superhuman Story Smash! Discussion Thread
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition