Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Crafting materials worth nothing?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> Crafting materials worth nothing?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/3/2017 6:34:41   
Roaros

Let try this again. Can we make crafting materials worth something? I think its kind of wrong to make them worth nothing at all. We need to be able to make gold and its definitely harder than it should be already. The sheer amounts are WAY too high for what we can make. You cant really make the game only for the hardcore, always online players without losing us casuals. I might get to play 30 minutes to 1 hour a day. At best. I dont think I'll ever get enough gold to make the new set. Maybe a piece or 2 at most, but thats it. Please remember the casuals.

< Message edited by Roaros -- 3/3/2017 6:39:34 >
Post #: 1
3/3/2017 22:58:37   
the hemomancer

Totally agree with this. I don't understand their reasoning with blowing up the prices of the items, seems just an artificial way to lengthen your play time. The prices would have been ok if we have a reliable way to earn gold. If this trend continues imagine the amount of grind we need just to get a level 50 weapon.
I also think that at this point ae should be focusing on getting new or more players to join the game. I think its far too early for this game to be already stroking the ego of the "hardcores"
Post #: 2
3/4/2017 0:44:03   
Fallen Crest

Fastest way to gain gold is to run the doomwood tower dungeon. You'll get around 1000-1500 per run, and could get up to 4 skulls that sell for 250 a piece. When you collect all the mats, you'll get up to sround 200-300 per run and they sell for 1 gold a piece. 20 runs = around 20k-30k gold. Within 1 week, you can get 100k to buy the full set.
AQW  Post #: 3
3/10/2017 4:05:39   
Flabagast

I agree, Roaros. Putting a gold value on crafting materials certainly won't do any harm.

However, before criticising the high gold prices, keep in mind what Oishii said on the feedback thread:

quote:

since there are only 16 levels in the game; we have to treat it as if they were 70 levels.

anyways once there is more content and levels, the earlier levels will get scaled appropriately; similar to how the first 3 levels got drastically scaled down (remember when it took 1000 kills to get level 2?)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 4
3/10/2017 9:54:27   
XeNON_54

4? Isn't the max number of Skulls you can get per instance is 3?
1 from Tower Wraith, 1 from General Evenmor and 1 from the Final Boss.

And the max you can hold on to is 6 so where did you get that 4 skulls thing?
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> Crafting materials worth nothing?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition