Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

President Donald Trump NPC

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> President Donald Trump NPC
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/8/2017 1:25:47   
DeltaNoob123456789

I know I've made a post about this in the past. I think it would be interesting having an NPC based on him since he's already our president and has good personal traits. I mean if you guys have Elon Musk in the game based on a real person in real life I don't see why we can't have a Trump NPC. When you battle him, you can make him say stuff that's not inappropriate like or change his words "I will build a huge wall on our southern border and Exile will pay for it""You're fired""who's paying for the wall? Exile""im calling a shut down of Exiles entering into Delta V",etc
Post #: 1
3/8/2017 1:49:05   
Silver Sky Magician

Having scrapped the Trans Planetary Partnership, President Donald Trump has cut off foreign trade and relations with Delta V, and will unfortunately not be gracing the world of EpicDuel.

If he did somehow feature as a boss though, he'd probably have a 100% block and deflect rate, Smokescreen, a variety of explosive skills (Stun Grenade, Bunker Buster, Plasma Grenade) to match his temper, Toxic Grenade to replicate his unique political presence, and Berserker for his unpredictable actions. A formidable opponent indeed.
Post #: 2
3/8/2017 15:08:20   
Satafou

You could add in the lore that he nuked all exiles invading Delta V and legion players gain a small loan of a million varium.
Post #: 3
3/8/2017 21:24:09   
  Battle Elf
has ten 1v1 wins

A funny idea (Korin seemed to like it), but we all know this thread is gonna up end up with some heated political discussion.

AQW Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> President Donald Trump NPC
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition