Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQW= Farming Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> =AQW= Farming Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 2412345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/9/2017 15:29:25   
  Shadowhunt

Snow Angel of AQW GD/Q&A/Guides

Come here to discuss anything and everything which can be farmed for! Gold, experience, reputation, Legion Tokens, Nulgath reagents, Blinding Light of Destiny, monster drops and so much more! If you can farm for it, you can talk about it!

Thread Rules

• The =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules and =AQW= General Discussion Forum Rules apply.
  • Any discussion of cheating/botting will result in an automatic official warning.
  • Civility is key; someone may suggest a method that has a large flaw, for example. You can point this out, explain why it's a flaw. Do NOT tear it down for being a "dumb, terrible way".
  • If asking for advice, state your character level, membership status, classes and so on, or provide a link to the character page of the character you are seeking advice for, so that the methods provided may accommodate your situation.
  • The guides, listed below, are helpful resources to check for farming. That being said, these guides are NOT the final say or be-all, end-all methods to use. That's part of the reason for this thread; to discuss ways that may differ from those in the guides to help improve the guides.

Useful Resources

• A Guide to AQWorlds Farming
  • Reputation Farming Guide
  • Comprehensive Legendary Items Guide
  • The Undead Legion Handbook
  • AQ AQW  Post #: 1
    4/9/2017 16:07:42   
    Darksideous

Why is there so much RNG associated with AFDL?
    Where's the sense of progression?
    Post #: 2
    4/9/2017 18:34:38   
    Poly

I agree. Uni 35 is a bit ridiculous to get. After one more turn in without dropping, I will probably give up on it.
    Post #: 3
    4/9/2017 18:38:40   
    Aura Knight

How many inventory slots do you need to farm for AFDL? Once I finish void highlord, I may try farming for that set. But with how much RNG is involved in it, I may not.
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 4
    4/9/2017 18:45:46   
    Poly

About 15 I'd say. Pretty equivalent to VHL.
    Post #: 5
    4/10/2017 6:41:45   
    Psych

Way more than 15. I required at least 20 or 25.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
    4/10/2017 7:23:39   
    TsumetheWolf

In addition, just in case, remember to keep the SightBlinder Axe in your inventory whilst farming Uni 34's. This is because the quest that weapon comes from operates off a 'You will receive one of' system. And by keeping one of the weapons, the other- the one you need multiple times- will always drop.

Unfortunately, that there is one bag slot taken up for a while, in addition to the other reagents/quest requirements. You might also need another if you're going to use The Assistant or Escherion Helm farming.

It actually makes me a little bit glad that quite a few farmable items were AC-tagged, as farming VHL or AFDL (and possibly ENNH, but I haven't gotten to that yet so don't know the inventory strain as well) almost requires them all to be banked!
    Post #: 7
    4/10/2017 7:25:59   
    juanz1996

if you see the final requirements quest and the pre-requisites is a total of:17 and this is without considering you may have other nul resources.
    AQW  Post #: 8
    4/10/2017 14:50:33   
    Aura Knight

Seems like AFDL could be too much of a hassle and I have a feeling VHL is going to eventually force me to take a break from any farming. I'm almost burnt out. Working toward my 11th RoN and I think today all I can finish is getting the 100 tainted gems. I might start on emblems but doesn't seem like one of the days where I'm up for farming anything.
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 9
    4/10/2017 15:02:46   
    ghoal

Is it possible to get the Armor of Awe at level 37?
    I want it

Eloh Shaddai's Character Page

< Message edited by ghoal -- 4/10/2017 15:05:43 >
    AQW  Post #: 10
    4/10/2017 15:31:10   
    Darksideous

@Aura Knight, AFDL is going to be the worst, RNG at every corner.
    Post #: 11
    4/10/2017 16:02:46   
    Metakirby

@ghoal
    Members can start farming AoA whenever they want, just buy the mem only Awe Pass and you are good to go, but the mem only version of the Pauldron quest is daily, so it will take you at least 15 days, but you can still stack up a lot of Pauldron Shards and then just turn in every day whenever you please. You could also farm the other Fragments in the meantime and just doing 15 kills of Ultra Akilroth per day.

Guardians requires lvl 35 and rank 5 BoA only, non mem/non Guardians need lvl 55 and rank 10 BoA.

It says under each of the buttons for Guardian, mem and non mem what the requirements are.

The member quests requires current membership from what I can tell, so make sure you can finish it before your membership expires.
    AQW  Post #: 12
    4/10/2017 19:17:25   
    ShatteredReality

Okay, it seems that the farming quest from the Wheel of Love House Item is now possible to complete. You can now join /cursered and on the second screen, there should be an Undead Cherub that drops the quest item. Curse Red is a "Defeat Each Monster in the Room to Continue" map, so you'll have to clear the first room before getting to the second one.
    AQW  Post #: 13
    4/10/2017 20:14:45   
    MaligKnight

Does anyone know the drop rate for The Secret 1? It's the only thing halting me from starting on Void Highlord
    DF AQW  Post #: 14
    4/10/2017 20:23:40   
    fxmybrute13

It's pretty common. Maybe 20%. Should take maybe 5 minutes to get.
    DF AQW  Post #: 15
    4/10/2017 20:26:43   
    MaligKnight

then i'm just getting really unlucky, cause ive been farming for the past hour so far
    DF AQW  Post #: 16
    4/10/2017 20:31:09   
    fxmybrute13

You need to accept the quest, Secret Item, from Drudgen the Assistant in order for it to drop. Not sure if it can drop from Hidden Spy in /tercessunotlim, wiki claims it can, but I know it drops from the Hidden Spy in /willowcreek.

Edit : Technically, you could also finish the AFDL quest to get it as well, but if you do that quest just for The Secret, something is wrong with you.

< Message edited by fxmybrute13 -- 4/10/2017 20:33:11 >
    DF AQW  Post #: 17
    4/10/2017 20:48:35   
    MaligKnight

I did accept it, but I had no idea there was another spy in /willowcreek! this'll probably save me a ton of time now.

Edit: I don't think anyone's that crazy to do 'Enough DOOM for an Archfiend' to get that, cause you'd have to do it 15 times ultimately. That's the kind of insanity that'll get you a room in an asylum or something close.

< Message edited by MaligKnight -- 4/10/2017 20:50:29 >
    DF AQW  Post #: 18
    4/10/2017 20:51:19   
    ShatteredReality

@fxmybrute

Finishing the AFDL quest just to get the Secret? That sounds like a challenge. Brb, going to grind hours and hours so I can get AFDL Secret.

By the way, does anyone know any weapons with a gold boost that's not from the AFDL set and doesn't required the 7 Years Played Badge? I was using Alina's Sweet Poison's Kiss sword, but then I found out that it was bugged, and doesn't actually give any gold...

Edit: Sword is fixed. That was fast.

< Message edited by ShatteredReality -- 4/11/2017 17:02:29 >
    AQW  Post #: 19
    4/10/2017 21:05:57   
    Siachi

Quick question, since I've been farming for it: Is there any reason I should get a HeroBlade other than the highest leveled one I can get?
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 20
    4/10/2017 21:15:26   
    kreem

1. Slightly different damage ranges
    quote:

HeroBlade Level 10 (24-36)
    HeroBlade Level 20 (25-35)
    HeroBlade Level 30 (25-35)
    HeroBlade Level 40 (24-36)
    HeroBlade Level 50 (24-36)

Taken from the Heroblade's Wikidot page

If you are near 8 years of playing AQW on your account you can only get the dual Hero blade with the level 10 version at /join nostalgiaquest. The dual heroblade is available in-game, I just checked.
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 21
    4/10/2017 21:43:16   
    The ErosionSeeker

Speaking of Nostalgiaquest, it looks like we got a Dual Default Sword released sometime between now and the last time someone checked that shop. It would be nice if we got some notice about new NQ dual weapons on Twitter or something, as opposed to someone stumbling upon them out of nowhere.
    Kind of surprised that we didn't get Dual Sun Sabres or one of the other big Beta weapons.

Also, apparently the Grenstory Ritual Seals have been removed, which is kind of significant and a little bit annoying.
    Maybe the server rewrite really is almost at the station.
    DF AQW  Post #: 22
    4/10/2017 23:57:02   
    fxmybrute13

Where was a good place to farm class points again? I know the classic battlegrounde, and now SoN in terc. But I vaguely recall somebody suggesting another place that was slightly better. Lower hp monsters but same level.
    DF AQW  Post #: 23
    4/11/2017 0:03:07   
    Aura Knight

I mentioned using /herotournament. It requires fighting a few rounds before getting to the level 65 opponents but that doesn't take long at all. Not sure if this is the best but it works and I'll probably try it the next time I need to rank up a class.
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 24
    4/11/2017 0:51:30   
    fxmybrute13

Hmmm trying it right now. Luminitos is the best monster to farm, it seems. It just sucks that the room limit is 1. DragonSlayer ain't the best class out there right now.
    DF AQW  Post #: 25
    Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> =AQW= Farming Discussion Thread
    Page 1 of 2412345>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition