Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Farming Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Farming Discussion Thread
Page 4 of 6«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/21/2017 1:33:47   
Aura Knight

Almost have my 13th RoN. Need to collect some favors and approvals. Then it's a bunch of random stuff. Getting closer to the class. Excitement is gradually increasing.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 76
4/21/2017 2:07:09   
Icaro

@Aura

Listening to Bon jovi's Livin' on a Prayer made my farming faster. so close yet so far. Thanks for always been there Bon
Post #: 77
4/21/2017 6:19:19   
Soul0626

Has anyone made a VHL guide like in the comprehensive legendary items guide?
AQW  Post #: 78
4/21/2017 10:52:27   
GojetaDragon08
Helpful!

On the forums nobody has made a fully detailed guide on VHL yet. Imo VHL doesn't need a guide. There aren't any complicated item conversions or tricks involved, it is just plain old farming and merging items. In any case I made a rough list/guide of the best quest to farm for each reagent.

I'm assuming that you have Crag and Bamboozle and that you do not have Astral/Crimson Hanzo Orbs and the Ceremonial Void Knight Sword.
For VHL (reagents with their respective quests):
Cubes: Cube Reagent
Totems and Gems: Voucher Item: Totem of Nulgath
Dark Crystal Shards: Essence of the Defeat Reagent or Nation Loyalty Rewarded (use the latter if you have limited inventory spaces)
Unidentified 10: Supplies to Spin the Wheel of Chance (Use the "Bamboozle vs Drudgen" quest to get Escherion's helm)
Blood Gems: Kiss the Void (when you get Tendurr, sell it. You can purchase it from your Buyback shop whenever you need it. This will save you a lot of time)
Unidentified 13: Diamond Exchange
Diamonds: Only the Strong Survive Today or Crush the Weak (Use the latter if you are a member)
Voucher of Nulgath (non-mem): Supplies to Spin the Wheel of Chance
Favors and Approvals: Farm on Screen 4 at /join evilwarnul. Use BLoD or any other weapon that has a boost against the Undead.
Emblems: Nation Recruits: Seal Your Fate (this is the only way). Farm on Screen 16 at /join shadowblast

Farm Supplies to Spin the Wheel of Chance first so that you get 200 Unidentified 10 first. While you accumulate 200 Unidentified 10 you'll get small quantities of other resources that you need and you might even get a Voucher of Nulgath (non-mem). In case you haven't got it even after completing the Unidentified 10 part make sure you go for the Voucher next.

Make sure you get the Elder's Blood potion everyday as it is a reward from a daily quest. Once you have 3 Elder's Blood potions in your inventory the quest stops dropping them. This is because the stack limit for Elder's Blood is 3.

You'll need a lot of gold for the Nulgath Shaped Chocolate.
This is the best way to farm for gold:
quote:

4. Berzerker Bunny Armor (/join greenguardwest)
Any level

Basic Analysis: This quest is easy and super fast, and you can sell the armor reward for an easy 6,250 Gold.

What you need to do: You still are going to need the Vorpal Bunny so if you have it or can find someone with it, make use of it. Head over to the Wereboar with the Bunny or the person who has the bunny. Click the Bunny to open the quest box. If you're the owner of the bunny, good on you. If not, the owner can now leave, though they'll have to come back if you mess up, leave, or do anything else to close the quest box. Kill the Wereboar and turn in the quest for the armor and accept it. Open a shop using the Game Menu (you don't HAVE to keep it open but you should to be able to check that you do have the armor in your inventory) and find the Berserker Bunny armor and click sell. Instead of hitting Yes on the "Sell Confirmation" Box, keep on clicking Sell on the armor and stack a bunch of the "Sell Confirmation" boxes up. Click Yes on the "Sell Confirmation" box one time to sell the armor, then repeat the quest and get the armor to drop again. When the armor drops, click Yes to accept it, then you just have to move the mouse up a little and hit 'Yes' on the "Sell Confirmation" box again to sell the armor once more. Repeat getting the armor and clicking the two Yes's to accumulate fast gold. Once you figure out how to do this efficiently (as in where to have your mouse at what point) and have a good class that can quickly take the Wereboar down, it only takes about 10 seconds to accept the quest, get the armor, and sell it. So, 6250 in 10 seconds. Pretty dang quick!

If you do not have the aforementioned pet or cannot find someone with it consistently then use this method:
quote:

8.Eagle's Reach (/join eaglesreach)
Levels 1-65

Basic Analysis:This area was made for the sole reason of farming exp and class points.However the quests here also reward you with a large amount of gold. Eagle's Reach has six separate maps which you can join depending upon your level.The last map (Honor Hall) is for legends only the quests here give you greater rewards, as compared to those in the other maps.All the maps except for Battleground A and Honor Hall are locked zones.This means that you cannot /goto any player in these maps.Given below is a list of all the zones, their level requirements and the corresponding quest offered.

1. Battleground A (/join battlegrounda)
    • Level Requirement: 1 and above
    • Quest: Levels 1-15
    • Additional Notes: This area can also be accessed by talking to Storvald Iron Shield at Eagle's Reach.You will need the Isakr Key to access the Screen 7 which has the Level 20 Arctic Direwolf monster.The Isakr Key can be created by merging 5 Isakr Shards.The Isakr Shard drop from all monsters in Battleground A, except the Level 20 Arctic Direwolf.It is also important to remember that the Isakr Shards are temporary quest items.This means that you will loose them if you log out of the game.

2. Battleground B (/join battlegroundb)
    • Level Requirement: 16 and above
    • Quest: Levels 16-30
    • Additional Notes: This area can also be accessed by talking to Storvald Iron Shield at Eagle's Reach.You will need the Shorl Key to access the Screen 7 which has the the Level 25 Blue Crystalized Undead monster.The Shorl Key can be created by merging 5 Shorl Shards.The Shorl Shards drop from all monsters in Battleground B, except the Level 25 Blue Crystalized Undead.They also drop from the monsters which are present on the first two screens towards the left or the last two screens towards the right at /join battlegrounda.It is also important to remember that the Shorl Shards are temporary quest items.This means that you will loose them if you log out of the game.

3. Battleground C (/join battlegroundc)
    • Level Requirement: 31 and above
    • Quest: Levels 31-45
    • Additional Notes: This area can also be accessed by talking to Storvald Iron Shield at Eagle's Reach.You will need the Datharn Key to access Screen 7 which has the Level 46 Frosty monster.The Datharn Key can be created by merging 5 Datharn Shards.The Datharn Shard drop from all monsters in Battleground B and from the monsters which are present on the first two screens towards the left or the last two screens towards the right at /join battlegroundb.It is also important to remember that the Datharn Shards are temporary quest items.This means that you will loose them if you log out of the game.

4. Battleground D (/join battlegroundd)
    • Level Requirement: 46 and above
    • Quest: Levels 46-60
    • Additional Notes: This area can also be accessed by talking to Storvald Iron Shield at Eagle's Reach.You will need the Aevedar Key to access Screen 7 which has the Level 65 Ice Lord monster.The Aevedar Key can be created by merging 5 Aevedar Shards.The Aevedar Shards drop from all monsters in Battleground D and from the monsters which are present on the first two screens towards the left or the last two screens towards the right at /join battlegroundc. It is also important to remember that the Aevedar Shards are temporary quest items.This means that you will loose them if you log out of the game.

5. Battleground E (/join battlegrounde)
    • Level Requirement: 61 and above
    • Quest: Levels 61-75
    • Additional Notes: This area can also be accessed by talking to Storvald Iron Shield at Eagle's Reach.You will need the Kojold Key to access Screen 7 which has the level 75 Permafrost Pummeler monster.The Kojold Key can be created by merging 5 Kojold Shards.The Kojold Shards drop from all monsters in Battleground E and from the monsters which are present on the first two screens towards the left or the last two screens towards the right at /join battlegroundd.They also drop from the Frost Dragon (3) monster which is present on the first screen towards the lef or the last screen towards the right at /join honorhall.It is also important to remember that the Kojold Shards are temporary quest items.This means that you will loose them if you log out of the game.

6. Honor Hall (/join honorhall)
    • Level Requirement: Accessible to a player of any level,who has an active membership.
    • Quest: Hall of Honors
    • Additional Notes: This area can also be accessed from all the above maps mentioned by going west at. the second screen.You will need the Fenmoor Key to access Screen 6 which has the Level 75 Frost Dragon (3) monster.The Fenmoor Key can be created by merging 5 Fenmoor Shards.The Fenmoor Shards drop from all monsters at Honor Hall and from the Permafrost Pummeler monster which is present on the first screen towards the left or the last screen towards the right at /join battlegrounde.It is also important to remember that Fenmoor Shards are temporary quest items.This means that you will loose them if you log out of the game.

What you need to do: Depending upon your level,join a suitable map,accept the quest for that area and start killing monsters.All the quests, require you to kill 10 monsters in that specific map, so you should have no problem whatsoever in finishing the quest quickly and turning it in for gold and exp rewards.Now,if you have an eye for detail,you will have noticed two things.Firstly, all of the above mentioned areas have monsters from the next map at the end of the previous map.Secondly,the quests belonging to all the zones are not locked in accordance to level. This means, for example, that someone in Battleground C can accept the quest for Battleground C as well as the one for D, go to the far right (though not the boss room) of Battleground C, kill the monsters there, and get the temporary item for both quests. It also works in reverse: being in Battleground D, you can accept the quest for C as well and staying in the first rooms, get the kills for both quests. This can really help with farming because you are able to complete two quests simultaneously and thereby receive an increased amount of gold and exp.

Both of the above excerpts are taken from my farming guide. Credits for suggesting and explaining the Bunny Berzerker method go to Shadowhunt.

Post #: 79
4/21/2017 12:27:00   
  Shadowhunt

Snow Angel of AQW GD/Q&A/Guides

I would note that the Bunny doesn't get any bonuses from gold-boosting, whether it's equipment or the misc-item boosts, so you're looking at a fast way but you're only going to get 6250 Gold no matter what. The Battlegrounds quests are quests, so Gold-boosting items will have an effect on them. Not sure how they actually compare to one another if you factor those things in. That could be something for someone who is bored to test (see how long it takes to get like 100k Gold or something). Of course, the Bunny lets you go to 5m while the Battlegrounds will only get you to 4m.
AQ AQW  Post #: 80
4/21/2017 13:21:39   
Soul0626

Thanks for the help

I'm currently going to the doomknight armor, then maybe the necro sword after.

Is there anything else major like archfiend doomlord and void highlord?

I forgot to post this in my last one, but I am currently level 65 with an active membership. I think I generally have classes good enough to do most things in an above average time maybe? :V

Oh, one more question- How much inventory space is needed for vhl and afdl?

< Message edited by Soul0626 -- 4/21/2017 13:25:31 >
AQW  Post #: 81
4/21/2017 13:39:00   
GojetaDragon08
Helpful!

@above
List of "Legendary Items" excluding VHL and AFDL: SDKA, ENNH, NSoD, BoA, BLoD, Drakath's Armor, the Awe set (Helm, Cape and Armor), Evolved Blood, Shadow and Hex sets
I just took a cursory look at your char page and you're good to go. LightCaster/Legion DoomKnight/Ultra OmniKnight are among the best soloing classes. Use Paladin if you're fighting anything Undead. StoneCrusher provides excellent support. Blaze Binder for any sort of farming. It isn't absolutely necessary, but if you have the time I recommend you get Shaman for farming too.
Post #: 82
4/21/2017 14:44:07   
megakyle777

So, Tenduur got changed to Tendurr the Assistant. And I have no idea how to use it. Clicking does not work.
DF  Post #: 83
4/21/2017 14:50:56   
Metakirby

Weird, I looked in the buyback shop and it was called "Tendurr the Assistant" in the shop, but when I rebought it and look at it, it's just Tendurr, in my inventory.
AQW  Post #: 84
4/21/2017 14:51:30   
GojetaDragon08
Helpful!

@above
Same thing happened to me. For some reason the design notes regarding the "Tendurrr the Assistant" pet and the "Khargyn's Pet Shop Update" were removed. I managed to post it on the forums before that though.

< Message edited by GojetaDragon08 -- 4/21/2017 14:54:13 >
Post #: 85
4/21/2017 14:54:39   
megakyle777

Huh, that is weird. Why do you think that was? 0-0
DF  Post #: 86
4/21/2017 14:57:07   
Aura Knight

New pet that can give quests for some nulgath items? Sounds great. I hope these quests can be accessed through the inventory preview. Would be nice if everyone had a way to farm some stuff. Not that we even know what these quests are or if they're good. Also, I wonder if the quest requirement for Kiss the Void will be altered to include the new name for Tendurrr or if there will be two pets, one used for the quest and one that can give us quests.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 87
4/21/2017 14:57:41   
GojetaDragon08
Helpful!

@megakyle777
I guess the update hadn't gone live or there was something wrong with it when it was added in game.

@Aura Knight
quote:

To celebrate his birthday (which was on April 19th), he's updated his Tendurrr pet with new quests which drop Nulgath merge resources and a few fun item rewards. Its new name is Tendurrr the Assistant, and has a 1% chance to drop from the level 25 Dark Makai monster in Tercessuinotlim.

Taken from the April 21st, 2017 design notes that I posted on the forums which were for some unknown reason deleted from the main page.

Based on the above information it will be one pet.

@below
Thanks for the clarification.

< Message edited by GojetaDragon08 -- 4/21/2017 15:08:58 >
Post #: 88
4/21/2017 15:07:47   
Tristyn
Canis lupus dingo

Changes to the Tendurrr pet has not been pushed to the live servers yet. This will come once the release is out.
DF AQW  Post #: 89
4/21/2017 16:44:16   
iDreadnaut

Holy Molly, these Tendurrr's quests are actually really good.
AQW  Post #: 90
4/21/2017 16:46:33   
Metakirby

Mind telling us how good, because it's not an inventory accessable quest, also, is it owner only?
AQW  Post #: 91
4/21/2017 17:01:06   
iDreadnaut

Well, let's see:
It has 5 quests.
Quest 1 - gives some pieces of equipment (player's choice) and 5x Uni 10
Quest 2 - gives 100k gold, but requires you to find some stones around Lore (don't know about drop rates).
Quest 3 - Requires Drudgen and some sword to be accepted. The quest is easy to complete and rewards you 1 of many reagents in different amounts (you'll receive one at random), including 2x Blood Gems, Vouchers mem, and non-mem.
Quest 4 - Requires Crag & Bamboozle to be accepted. The quest requires some items to be completed, including a daily one (?), but it's pretty simple and easy as well. Rewards: Good pack of one reagent (your choice) and a chance (you'll receive one of the following) to get Elder's Blood or another item (Vouchers, totem, blood gem, uni 19).
Quest 5 - Requires The Secret 2 to be accepted. Pretty easy to be completed, I think, dunno how hard it is to get "The Secret 4". Rewards you with one nice pack of one reagent at random (you'll get one of the following) or a Voucher.

If one has max stack of most reagents, this pet can be really helpful.

I'll add some screenshots soon.

< Message edited by iDreadnaut -- 4/21/2017 17:10:45 >
AQW  Post #: 92
4/21/2017 17:09:11   
wind_bullet

Mind you something, all the quest rewards are put into two favorable receiving ways: "You may choose one of the following items" and "You will receive one of the following items". Yes, now you can intentionally farm for as many non-mem vouchers as you want once you got all other reagents maxed out and present in your inventory, as well as uni 19 pet. It is mind-bogglingly good, altho you need to have certain ACs-paid item to access these quests.
Post #: 93
4/21/2017 17:12:16   
the warden

does de'sawed drop the thing in catacomb? just killed him and didnt get a mission drop
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 94
4/21/2017 17:20:47   
Icaro

So the new Tendurr's quest can't be accessed by item preview? aww man i thought it as going to be like the Sword of Nulgath (and it's variants). tho its good to see old pets getting some updates

< Message edited by Icaro -- 4/21/2017 17:43:24 >
Post #: 95
4/21/2017 17:22:41   
TsumetheWolf

The quests on Tendurr the Assistant seem quite decent.

I was looking at the quest that requires Crag and Bamboozle as an additional avenue of farming Tainted Gems, but for VHL, it would mean giving up some of the items needed for 'Void Highlord's Challenge', and the Round 4 medal needed to farm Emblems.

And although it is a daily quest (yes, Sparrow's Blood is one of the 3 daily experiment quests from Reens in Arcangrove), 20 Tainted Gems is rather generous. I may try it out eventually if Cubes/Dust/Dreadrock leave me feeling a bit burnt out.

In general, being able to obtain a Uni 19 without being at the mercy of Escherion Helms, Blood Cloaks and so on will definitely help those farming AFDL. In fact, I wish we had these quests back when it was first released. The Bloodgems are also helpful for those who may not have another pet, or just don't want to trust their pet and/or farm Kiss the Void. Good stuff.
Post #: 96
4/21/2017 17:29:43   
iDreadnaut

@the warden
He does, I just got the Phantasmia thing, it's a low drop item. Well, I wouldn't expect to get 100k gold (+boosts) easily anyway.
AQW  Post #: 97
4/21/2017 17:32:32   
Metakirby

quote:

Also, I wonder if the quest requirement for Kiss the Void will be altered to include the new name for Tendurrr or if there will be two pets, one used for the quest and one that can give us quests.

Wonder no more, the "new" Tendurr, is the one needed for KTV.

I also noticed something funny, the quest requiring Sparrow's Blood, you can use it to give yourself another daily Elders Blood, which is kind of odd, because using more than 1 a day is pretty hard, so unless you are on the last stretch to getting the Void Crystal, I don't see the use for taking the Elder's Blood, it seems kind of random and irrelevant.

< Message edited by Metakirby -- 4/21/2017 17:35:43 >
AQW  Post #: 98
4/21/2017 17:35:46   
The ErosionSeeker

Anyone who wanted to get fast stacks of 100k could have always gone with Leery Contract, which you could conceivably complete a hundred times in a row thanks to Crag converting diamonds.

It's really not as good as it looks, and even less so now that we've learned that the drops are low%.
DF AQW  Post #: 99
4/21/2017 17:39:22   
Ted Zlammy

@ The Warden, from the quest description, sounds like he does drop it. Since this is a Nulgath quest, odds are the drop rates aren't exactly all that high. Just gotta keep grindin' for it I guess.

But to the pet itself... A pet has been turned into a new farming pet eh? From what I hear here it appears to be member only in it's accessibility, which is nice for them I guess! Doesn't stop me from being envious of the ability to get non-mem vounchers or Uni 19's at will though, haha. Wonder how efficient the quests are for specific reagents compared to older methods for em'. Also, since the quest has ones specifically for Drudgen and Craig & Bamboozle owners, I wonder if a quest for Swindle Bilk pet owners was intentionally overlooked or if it was just left out in favor of the more expensive pets.

Huh, the 5th mentions the Oblivion Blade though, doesn't it? Wonder if it was meant to be only for owners of that old rare pet, and not have the Secret 2 as a requirement.

Hmm. Sorry for the bundle of random thoughts. Just curious about things, haha.

< Message edited by Ted Zlammy -- 4/21/2017 17:41:25 >
MQ AQW  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Farming Discussion Thread
Page 4 of 6«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition