Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Is there a possibility of trading or selling items?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> Is there a possibility of trading or selling items?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/13/2017 11:31:54   
Indura

Hie! So i was thinking if there would be a possibility of selling your own items for gold...
And would that work out properly.. Wanna know your opinions :D

Glory to the Scourge
AQW  Post #: 1
4/20/2017 8:58:02   
Sypherix

I think I read somewhere in the design notes that they will have a trading system (somewhat) put up.
AQW  Post #: 2
5/1/2017 0:06:22   
GODMARIN

i hope so, i would like a crack at those exclusives if they don't add them to a dragon crystal shop down the road.
Post #: 3
5/3/2017 15:08:28   
xTiramisu

A market system would be dope! Shut up and take my money!
Post #: 4
5/3/2017 15:21:07   
GODMARIN

lol, well the issue with trading is as it has always been, "Real World Trading", this is when someone offers a service to players for money, that service is to offer items, power leveling and game currency, but there are solutions to most of that.

Gold: not to be traded, or dropped.

Items: only traded for something of equal or greater value, so you would trade something of greater value then the item received, that mean sno one can give a single item valued at 1g for something valued at 9,999g, plus a trade can't be made without something in both give and receive slots.
(Example: something valued lower, but of greater rarity then the traded item, exclusives, somehow lower drop rate, hopefully exclusives become trade able)

Powerleveling: similar to account trading/selling....i have no idea, unless you have IP tracking or what ever.

< Message edited by GODMARIN -- 5/3/2017 15:28:46 >
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> Is there a possibility of trading or selling items?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition