Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

There is no doubt that the hero has grown in strength over the years...

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> There is no doubt that the hero has grown in strength over the years...
Page 1 of 512345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/18/2017 13:51:17   
Winters Key

...but who could the hero defeat in his current state (Post-Caitiff) that he could not defeat in the past? Wind Orb Drakath? Xan w/ the Pyronomicon? The Braken?

Your signature has been munched!
Our limits: 500x100 pixels and 50kb size.
Our rule: You can only use your sig once per page.
For more information: Detailed Sig Guide
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 1
4/18/2017 14:29:34   
dragon_monster

Its clear that his endurance and defense skills increased by a lot so yeah I think he can defeat wind orb Drakath by now and Braken sure. Xan with the pyromicon well no he has way to much power there think about it he wrote a book that he empowered for centuries doubt that we can do any thing about that kind of power gathered. Pretty sure we can defeat Noxus alone this time and well anyone he needed help back then he can beat now alone besides Dragon Drakath and well with his dragon who got far more empowered he can beat him also.

Now I am certain that he can beat even Dragonan with the fire orb without the ice katana and I will say this even Aisha without her being weakened without our dragon. Besides Xan with the pyromicon and Seppy we can beat every other enemy from the past 1 vs 1. I wanted to say we can beat Akriloth also but its going to much maybe Akriloth without the fire orb. He is a great dragon but hey we got more speed and endurance since then as soulweavers our speed went very very very much up also we have Aegis who is a ice elemental spirit who can protect us and do quite some damaging attacks. Dragons maybe be fast but soulweavers are also very fast. We are gonna be like Yoda in that fight.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
4/18/2017 14:39:17   
VJ

I don't know I think the hero could destroy seppy now or close to it...
Post #: 3
4/18/2017 15:50:32   
Wolfofdoom3

Could destroy Seppy??What have you been drinking last night?
Post #: 4
4/18/2017 17:44:40   
FriendOfAFriend

Seppy at his peak schools us literally without trying.

Valen at his peak (i.e no OP doom powers) was stated by Ash (whose word is God until told otherwise) to still beat the Hero in a fight.

Our hero isn't demi-god levels, and there's nothing wrong with that :P
Post #: 5
4/18/2017 17:52:39   
Winters Key

quote:

I think the hero could destroy seppy now or close to it...

Amadeus (Seppy) absorbed the Doom Dragon's dark energy, purifying our dragon. So you think we're stronger than the powers of our doom dragon + seppy combined?
idk
it seems a bit far fetched to me
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 6
4/18/2017 20:00:43   
Greyor_42

@dragon_monster

xan didn't write the pyronomicon. he FOUND it.

also, if we could beat drakkonan while he's in possesion of the fire orb, then xan with the pyronomicon would be a cakewalk, since he outright ADMITTED(evein if he never directly stated it) that the fire orb is superior to the pyronomicon. akriloth would ALSO be a simple fight for us, even if he WAS empowered by the fire orb, because of a single statement seppy had made about drakonnan: that he had managed to draw more power from the fire orb than anybody else before him. in other words, he was STRONGER than fire orb-infused akriloth. which is also kind of the reason we needed to UPGRADE the frozen claymore to begin with, remember?
DF  Post #: 7
4/18/2017 22:50:36   
dragon_monster

The pyromicon has to be made by someone first it was not found. Since Xan is ancient and I mean ancient it makes more sense he wrote it then someone else did. Really now these are not like the orbs created by the avatars these are written by mages. Why would Xan a over 200+ years being find it why can't he make it? Do you know of other famous ancient pyromancers because I do not?

By the way did you ever considered that we ubgraded the claymore because we exhausted all its power in the fight with Akriloth? Akriloth was a great dragon who cares if he drew less power from the fire orb he was also a great dragon that far made up for it. A orb does not give you unlimited power.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 8
4/18/2017 22:51:34   
Christophoses

Amadeus seems to be more powerful now than when he was Sepulchure. He has achieved mastery over the Doom that once controlled him. Being able to take all that power and using it as he sees fit makes him one of the most dangerous beings in all of Lore and possibly beyond.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 9
4/18/2017 23:17:20   
Greyor_42

@dragon_monster considering the fact that xan stated that he is NOW in possession of the pyronomicon during the lymcrest storyline, it is safe to say he didn't have it before then. especially considering the fact that warlic had also known of the pyronomicon's existence. and who says the person who writes these books has to be famous? even if the creator WAS famous at one point, they could EASILY have faded into obscurity. you're making a LOT of assumptions with no real support to them, here.

besides, even then, the pyronomicon is WEAKER than the fire orb. if it wasn't, xan wouldn't have freaked out when he saw the fire orb in drakonnan's possesion.

and if exhausting all it's power was the only problem, then why didn't we just RECHARGE the claymore? and don't say we couldn't, because we very clearly did, and made it even stronger in the process. besides, drakonnan was stated to be a greater threat than akriloth. so, if we could beat drakonnan without the ice katana, then akriloth would be a cakewalk to us now. and no, the orbs don't give unlimited power, i never said that. but when you take into account that drakonnan could make even MORE fire orbs to empower himself, HIS connection to the fire orb might as well have.
DF  Post #: 10
4/18/2017 23:24:01   
dragon_monster

Do you remember when Draknonan had the fire orb and he went titan with its power and lost? The same did not happened with Akriloth who beat our titan dragon. Why did we not recharge it because we did not what was left of its power was compressed in a katana. It was weaker then the claymore as Konana was weaker then Akriloth who is a fire orb in flesh and blood. He was empowered by the avatars also.

Yes what he said in the lymcrest storyline does not mean Xan did not created it.

< Message edited by dragon_monster -- 4/18/2017 23:25:24 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 11
4/18/2017 23:28:46   
Christophoses

@dragon_monster

If Xan wrote the Pyronomicon why would he need it in order to perform any of the spells inside of it? He would already know all of its contents.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 12
4/18/2017 23:33:14   
Greyor_42

@dragon_monster so, xan made the original pyronomicon, then lost it, only to find it again for the lymcrest saga?and what @christophisis said. the pyronomicon would do nothing for xan if HE was the one who wrote it.

the katana was stated to be stronger than the claymore, so i'm not sure where you're getting this information that it was weaker......same goes for drakonnan. he was stated to be more powerful than akriloth. his titan form was only weaker than akriloth because he had used up most of his power and was weakened in the fight prior.
DF  Post #: 13
4/19/2017 1:04:54   
dragon_monster

quote:

If Xan wrote the Pyronomicon why would he need it in order to perform any of the spells inside of it? He would already know all of its contents.

Its not about the spells its about the power that it gives. He could just as easily memorized the content.
@above He had it before Lymcrest do you think he had that much power tho wipe half a milion soldiers and its elite knights without it? That is why I said the statement means nothing. I do not believe what you say about the katana I think its a weaker version.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 14
4/19/2017 1:32:17   
Greyor_42

@dragon_monster it's not what I say about the katana. it's basically what's been stated to be canon. when the support for your argument is "it's what i think", it's not that sturdy of an argument.

okay, so he technically had the pyronomicon during his seige on falconreach. but that STILL doesn't mean he made it. besides, the power from the "nomicon" books comes from the KNOWLEDGE inside them. thus if he wrote the book, it would literally do nothing for him, since he already HAS the knowledge before writing it, thus he already has the power.

< Message edited by Greyor_42 -- 4/19/2017 1:33:03 >
DF  Post #: 15
4/19/2017 1:42:42   
Christophoses

@dragon_monster

quote:

Its not about the spells its about the power that it gives. He could just as easily memorized the content.

Knowledge is power. If he has the knowledge he has the power. As it stands, the (Element)nomicons are just a bunch of paper with stuff written on them. @Greyor explained it perfectly.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 16
4/19/2017 1:42:51   
dragon_monster

Again its the power not the spells do you remember when Warlic blocked the pyromicon from Xan he got weaker basically this its a power source for him. He already knows the spels but the power from the pyromicon was what gave them tremendous destructive power.

Again where does it states that what you say its canon?

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=10700215

quote:

Warlic: <Character>! We've got a BIG problem. When Xan was knocked into the lava, the remaining magic of the Pyronomicon bound to it.
Warlic: Xan, in his lava titan form, has erupted from the side of the mountain. He's lost control of himself.
Warlic: In this form his magic is more like madness and there is nothing I can do to control it. Xan has become a lava beast...
Warlic: ... and he will be impossible to stop until he burns himself out. But with magic fire... that may never happen.
Warlic: Lymcrest, Falconreach and every town for miles is doomed... Unless... Yes, a DragonLord and his dragon might be able to stop Xan!
Warlic: Do you think that you have the power to stop Xan?

See I am right.

< Message edited by dragon_monster -- 4/19/2017 1:49:31 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 17
4/19/2017 2:39:41   
VJ

I was talking about seppy from book 1.
though I have to wonder, if SUMDD was a very powerful enemy(dare I say stronger than seppy) yet we destroyed SMUDD so why is it impossible for the heroes of today not able to take on seppy for book 1?
Post #: 18
4/19/2017 2:54:17   
dragon_monster

Because we might not even be able to take him when he was not a doom knight granted even Ash back then put probably there.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 19
4/19/2017 3:38:49   
Greyor_42

@dragon_monster any actual magical power the "nomicons" may possess are parts(or all) of the creator's original power. without access to an orb, he can't create an artifact using his own power that multiplies his power. that's simply beyond the limits of human magic. thus, it COULDN'T be xan who wrote the original pyronomicon. it had to be a pyromancer even more ancient than him, whose name faded into obscurity over the centuries. a pyronimicon made by xan would give absolutely no power to him, since he's already in possession of that power.

< Message edited by Greyor_42 -- 4/19/2017 3:39:12 >
DF  Post #: 20
4/19/2017 3:46:18   
dragon_monster

He is an over 200 year being with natural talent in magic and over the centuries he certainly got very powerful and a lot of that power was inserted in the pyromicon. Think like this if you infuse each day the book with magic for hundreds of years will it not become very very very very very powerful book. Maybe his body can not use that much magic but the pyromicon certainly could. Why does it not make sense? He is very old hell probably as long as Warlic is on Lore.
It does not need to be an more ancient pyromancer just Xan is ancient enough.

< Message edited by dragon_monster -- 4/19/2017 3:53:56 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 21
4/19/2017 4:04:41   
Greyor_42

@dragon_monster

the pyronomicon is stated to make him "1,000 times stronger". explain to me how his own power is 1,000 times stronger than his own power. the reason it doesn't make sense is because now you're just adding a pointless middle man into the equation when it could just be the more simple(and frankly more logical) story that it's an ancient artifact that he had been hunting for to increase his power. also, "his body can not use that much magic" makes no sense, since all that power would have been HIS to begin with, and thus his body WOULD have naturally been able to contain it all.

anyways, i'd say that the hero now COULD be a pyronomicon empowered xan(at least, the one from book 1, book 3 xan has probably grown in strength as well), since during the saving lymcrest saga, we beat him when he didn't have the pyronimicon powering him up, and the pyronomicon makes him 1,000 time stronger, like i already said. the reason i say we could beat him now even if he DID have the pyronomicon is because we've ALSO grown at least 1,000 times in power, thus it would basically be as if he didn't have the book and we didn't grow in power that much, in other words, literally the same result as in the saving lymcrest finale.

< Message edited by Greyor_42 -- 4/19/2017 4:05:23 >
DF  Post #: 22
4/19/2017 4:13:49   
dragon_monster

Like this you insert your magic each day in the book for 200 years and you get the pyromicon its like a storing device. He inserted part of his magic each day for hundreds of years. Because magic replenishes in your body but has a cap. With the pyromicon he overcame the cap issue. Take Galanoth when the manaphages measured his mana imagine that mana being stored each day in an magic item for hundreds of years its gonna become terrible strong.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 23
4/19/2017 4:17:48   
Greyor_42

@dragon_monster

......that's.......not how "nomicons" work...... the magic power they have is what the creator had put into them when INTITIALLY making them. they're artifacts that are enchanted to multiply the power of the wielder by embuing them with knowledge(the knowledge stored within the "nomicons is literally the "magic power" you're talking about). once a "nomicon" is finished being written, that's it. they can't contain any more magical power or knowledge than that. the original pyronimocon is the strongest of them, because it contains ALL knowledge that existed on fire magic when it was made. they're not magic storage units like jewels from eragon. the only things that work like that are the elemental orbs(or the crystals the hero had used to primalize their dragon to the three elements we didn't get the orbs for).

< Message edited by Greyor_42 -- 4/19/2017 4:22:45 >
DF  Post #: 24
4/19/2017 4:37:05   
dragon_monster

What no its how I said it its stores magic. Really now 700 years ago before Xan the strongest beings in this area where the Varlith and the Duat and the Drakth. Valrith thought that he could beat them all and we know he is not really amazing. If there was such a powerful pyromancer back then well I doubt it.You will not be that arrogant if something so strong was there,

< Message edited by dragon_monster -- 4/19/2017 4:57:56 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> There is no doubt that the hero has grown in strength over the years...
Page 1 of 512345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition