Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Returning player

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> Returning player
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/21/2017 8:34:39   
Xyres

Hello! It's been a while since I've played this game or stepped on this forum, glad to be back :).

Currently I need help with current good classes (for solo'ing monsters and farming) and cool-looking / badass equipments. Also it would be appreciated if I was directed towards some of the more recent storyline releases (recent = 2 years or so :P). As for gaining gold / XP / reputation / class points, I already know to follow GojetaDragon's guide although if there is a better one, then I'd be grateful.

Here's my character page :

Lyaan
AQW  Post #: 1
4/21/2017 9:49:14   
Zackaf
Eternally Cyan

Hi, Xyres! Welcome back :)

quote:

Currently I need help with current good classes (for solo'ing monsters and farming)

Can't give much input on this one here, but I'd suggest StoneCrusher (it's a Tier-2!) and Eternal Inversionist for solo classes; BlazeBinder (also a Tier-2) and Scarlet Sorceress for farming. Though, I'm not sure about the Eternal Inversionist one, as I'm no expert and I have just returned too. The Class Discussion thread will give you more insight on what good classes you can get.

quote:

cool-looking / badass equipments

Not sure about this one. If you would elaborate more on what kind of cool looking items you're looking for, maybe I can help. :)

quote:

Also it would be appreciated if I was directed towards some of the more recent storyline releases (recent = 2 years or so :P)

You might want to start/continue the Queen of Monsters Saga, which currently is being rebooted, by going in-game and click the Map button and go to the Story panel. There you'll see that after the 13th Lord of Chaos the next stop is the Infernal Saga, which the Book of Monsters Saga that is currently taking place right now (2nd release later today!) is the follow-up.

Also, I highly suggest that you go and check last year's summer event, Throne of Darkness saga. It's on the up-left side of the continent in the Map. Believe me, the story is great and has all the classic humor AQW hasn't seen in a while.

quote:

As for gaining gold / XP / reputation / class points, I already know to follow GojetaDragon's guide although if there is a better one, then I'd be grateful.

That guide should be sufficient but you can always consult to the Farming Discussion thread, too.

Last but not least, AQWWiki's Chronicle of Releases is always useful for catching up, along with the Design Notes of course.

< Message edited by Zackaf -- 4/21/2017 9:51:41 >
DF AQW  Post #: 2
4/21/2017 10:23:40   
Xyres

quote:

Hi, Xyres! Welcome back :)

Thanks! :D

quote:

Can't give much input on this one here, but I'd suggest StoneCrusher (it's a Tier-2!) and Eternal Inversionist for solo classes; BlazeBinder (also a Tier-2) and Scarlet Sorceress for farming. Though, I'm not sure about the Eternal Inversionist one, as I'm no expert and I have just returned too. The Class Discussion thread will give you more insight on what good classes you can get.

Thanks for the suggestions! Those are Throne of Darkness and Infernal saga classes right? I will try and get them after I complete the Chaos saga (had a few incomplete arcs :P).

quote:

Not sure about this one. If you would elaborate more on what kind of cool looking items you're looking for, maybe I can help. :)

Sorry for the vague description. What I meant was something akin to Dage or Nulgath items (which are obviously end-game stuff so I'm looking for something lower-level).

quote:

You might want to start/continue the Queen of Monsters Saga, which currently is being rebooted, by going in-game and click the Map button and go to the Story panel. There you'll see that after the 13th Lord of Chaos the next stop is the Infernal Saga, which the Book of Monsters Saga that is currently taking place right now (2nd release later today!) is the follow-up.

Also, I highly suggest that you go and check last year's summer event, Throne of Darkness saga. It's on the up-left side of the continent in the Map. Believe me, the story is great and has all the classic humor AQW hasn't seen in a while.

All right, I'll do the QoM saga after completing Chaos saga, although I have already completed Vaden's storyline in Throne of Darkness, its been fun so far!

quote:

That guide should be sufficient but you can always consult to the Farming Discussion thread, too.

Last but not least, AQWWiki's Chronicle of Releases is always useful for catching up, along with the Design Notes of course.

Ah ok, thanks a lot!

AQW  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Q&A >> Returning player
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition