Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQW= Design Notes April 27th, 2017: This weekend: Void Paladin

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> =AQW= Design Notes April 27th, 2017: This weekend: Void Paladin
Page 1 of 612345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/27/2017 18:53:33   
The ErosionSeeker

quote:

April 27, 2017
This weekend: Void Paladin

Calling all members of the ArchFiend Army!
If you vowed allegiance to Nulgath the ArchFiend, get ready to BATTLE because we've got a dark and deadly new reward for you! Created in honor of the ArchFiend by renowned armorcrafter, Bido, the Void Paladin set arrives this weekend in the Diamond Merge Shop, and is only available for those who've been stockpiling their crafting resources.

So get your Diamonds and Unidentified 13s ready (and find the full merge requirement list in tomorrow's Design Notes post) because this is going to be one set you'll need to WORK for!*

The permanent farming set includes:

• Void Paladin Armor
  • Void Paladin's Helmet
  • Void Paladin's Horns
  • Void Katana and Dual Void Katanas
  • Void Katana Cape
  • Void Paladin's Cape
  • Void Light of Destiny*
  • Ascended Void Light of Destiny**

* Oh, and if you want to create that wicked-sweet Void Light of Destiny... be prepared to give up your Blinding Light of Destiny. We expect only the most loyal and dedicated Nation members to craft this!

** Same goes for the Asceneded Void Light of Destiny.

Update: Farming Difficulty and Changes
Our original plan was to include the above items in the Diamond of Nulgath merge shop. After some issues with the functionality, we are changing the plan slightly.

There will instead be 3 different quests:

• Void Paladin Armor quest
  • Void Light of Destiny quest (for either the VLoD or Ascended VLoD)
  • A quest for the other accessories (choose one each time)

Those quests will be at or near the level of the Juggernaut of Nulgath / Demanding Items of Nulgath / Tokens of Nuglath quests, which is to say... if you are already a loyal member of the Nulgath Nation, getting these items should feel almost *easy* -- this is a reward for you guys, for that loyalty and hours of previous farming.

If you are NOT a member of the Nulgath Nation, and have not put in the hours and effort to get those merge resources, then you have some work ahead of you. But fear not... ask any loyal member of the Nulgath Nation and they'll tell you that it CAN be done. IF you are dedicated enough.

Tags: Alina,

quote:

Alina‏ @Alina_AE https://twitter.com/Alina_AE/status/857787599150297089
More
Replying to @Helimod
This should be more like a reward for that loyalty, NOT a hard farm to get gear.

There are exactly 0 mentions of "insane", so it shouldn't be too hard...
ha ha...

r-right?

Also, Dual Void Light using the Dual BLoD for 8 year players? :v

Tag, you're it! ~Zyrain

< Message edited by Zyrain -- 4/28/2017 8:31:37 >
DF AQW  Post #: 1
4/27/2017 19:05:40   
Aura Knight

Wonder if this new axe will do extra damage to something. Maybe humans?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 2
4/27/2017 19:06:45   
teravor

Really? Void paladins?

Void ALL the things!
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
4/27/2017 19:12:54   
  Alina
Sorceress of Order

Is... that a CHALLENGE I hear, Darkblood?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 4
4/27/2017 19:15:55   
Metakirby

And here I was, hoping I could start farming for NSoD again, but nope, you just gotta keep the Nulgath train rolling, guess I will have to postpone NSoD, yet again (I'm actually thrilled to have something other than NSoD to go for, but I'm also semi tired of Nulgath after getting basicly all the "hardcore" Nulgath stuff with the end of 2016/start of 2017). Let's just hope it isn't gonna be a lot of TGs, no more Cubes please.

quote:

be prepared to give up your Blinding Light of Destiny

So you are saying I need to give up my BLoD? Well, guess I will have to go back to the buyback shop once again.

< Message edited by Metakirby -- 4/27/2017 19:16:09 >
AQW  Post #: 5
4/27/2017 19:16:45   
Aura Knight

Oh no. Eventually Nulgath might want to take over the undead legion and create a new powerful army: The Void Legion.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 6
4/27/2017 19:17:26   
Tentaclecat

Good thing I farmed some Nulgath reagents beforehand

Alina please! First you Pinkified various aspects in AQW before, now you're Voiding(?) them too? What's next? Derping? (wait that's been done already). I shudder what comes next.

< Message edited by Tentaclecat -- 4/27/2017 19:18:07 >
AQW  Post #: 7
4/27/2017 19:19:29   
Ryuyasha

Hopefully the Void Light of Destiny will still do extra damage to undead.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
4/27/2017 19:19:30   
teravor

@Alina: You know what, it wasn't at the time, but now it is!

Void ALL the things!
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
4/27/2017 19:24:54   
Rancore AQW

Is this a quest or a merge shop btw ? I am trying to save up inv space by avoiding to join tercess as much as possible XD
Post #: 10
4/27/2017 19:25:20   
  Alina
Sorceress of Order

VoidQuest Worlds. Got it!

*whispers* Ok... THAT one might have been a joke. O_O

Rancore: there are no new quests to get these. The merge recipes will use all existing Nulgath merge items, so if you've been stockpiling, you're in luck!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 11
4/27/2017 19:25:22   
GojetaDragon08
Helpful!

The one thing that always irks me is the usage of Nulgath's/Miltonius' skull logo on almost all nation related armors even if they weren't made by Nulgath himself. It was one of Nulgath's personal touches on his armors in the past and I wish the staff kept it that way, now that he is no longer with AE. Of course, this is just a minor gripe which may not affect anyone but me.

< Message edited by GojetaDragon08 -- 4/27/2017 19:26:35 >
Post #: 12
4/27/2017 19:31:54   
Rancore AQW

Wohoooooooooooooooooooooooo ^_^ @Thanks Alina
Post #: 13
4/27/2017 19:35:40   
Zackaf
Eternally Cyan

@Alina Next thing you guys should do is cyanifying things! (Please? )
DF AQW  Post #: 14
4/27/2017 19:40:51   
Valtorous

I may be the only one feeling this, but I think it would be nice if Legion or some other faction like Good or Evil got some more hardcore farm items. I know Nation is supposed to be the hardcore farmer faction, but showing some love to other factions wouldn't hurt.
Post #: 15
4/27/2017 19:56:01   
teravor

I'm so far from having the BLOD I don't even have to care about this release.

I should get back to work on that, come to think of it...
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
4/27/2017 20:08:30   
TsumetheWolf

Hm, when i'm done with VHL, i'll go for this before ENNH I think. It looks quite nice.
Also it's a nice little touch, using the t-shirt logo on the promo art (at least I think it is).
It says stockpiling, but I wonder if the requirements will be less than the Nation house (iirc, that requires max stacks of multiple reagents), or more like the Golden Hanzo. Or anywhere in-between.

@TentacleCat- Not the derp. Nooooo! (Or perhaps not the Kawaii/Chibi Nulgath again)
Post #: 17
4/27/2017 20:53:23   
Ryuunosuke

why did this came out when i am already near to getting nulgath nation house
AQW  Post #: 18
4/27/2017 21:10:14   
darkhl7

is the set rare r is it perm?
Post #: 19
4/27/2017 21:22:02   
DarkLore

Meh... When Alina Revamps Barber like she said, (Okay, technically she liked the idea...) Only then will I enjoy a release!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
4/27/2017 21:22:28   
GojetaDragon08
Helpful!

@darkhl7
It is permanent content as stated in the design notes.

quote:

The permanent farming set includes:

< Message edited by GojetaDragon08 -- 4/27/2017 21:24:06 >
Post #: 21
4/27/2017 21:41:14   
iDreadnaut

Good thing I actually have both, ALoD and BLoD, and I AM stacking reagents for ENNH. That Tendurr's quest for Crag will help me a lot with Tainted Gems and Blood Gems.
AQW  Post #: 22
4/27/2017 21:43:04   
Doxus the OverLord

Now I can say that I'll have something to aim after getting done with NSoD.
It seems like reputations will wait a bit more.
Anyway, I'll be max stacking diamonds and Uni 13 for being prepared.
All the rest I won't do due to the fact of slowing down my NSoD's progress.
Now I'm like 5-10 days to get NSoD. Now it's less than 1000 Void Auras if my math is right.

I'm a lot anxious if this Void Paladin Set will come with some bonuses. It would be good, so good.
Maybe a misc of bonuses or something higher than 50%. Just parameters...
Maybe comming with a new line of enhancements, as made with Depths enhancements and Dark Gems questline.
Having a Fighter twin of Depths (Strenght/Luck as stats) would be perfect to use with my VHL class.
And this would be an addiction to Archfiend's Powers and the loyalty and pride of Nation members.

< Message edited by Doxus the OverLord -- 4/27/2017 21:49:56 >
Post #: 23
4/27/2017 21:51:47   
Icaro

Wooooh finally the nulgath variant of paladin! i was wondering when this will happen since the legion already has its own version. Too bad that im far away from getting BLoD... gues i better put a hold on my AFDL farming for it.
Post #: 24
4/27/2017 21:59:51   
iDreadnaut

@Alina
On a scale from 1 to NSoD, how difficult will this set be?
---------------
Edit 1: It'd be fun if it required RoN or Void Auras.

---------------
Edit 2: I just hope it doesn't have +50% dmg2undead. They could set a new race for the Queen of Monster's mobs and make these new BLoDs have a boost against it.

< Message edited by iDreadnaut -- 4/27/2017 22:07:31 >
AQW  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> =AQW= Design Notes April 27th, 2017: This weekend: Void Paladin
Page 1 of 612345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition