Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= May 5th Design Notes: Mother's Day Release!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= May 5th Design Notes: Mother's Day Release!
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/8/2017 12:11:16   
Dark Lord Urmi

^ light would not fuse like that, it would probably be more akin to full synchro or a nicer less disgusting version of secondus.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 51
5/8/2017 12:26:41   
dragon_monster

You know something I do not get is why an amazonian mother like him made an shorty like him. I curious how his father looks.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 52
5/8/2017 14:05:37   
VJ

my question would be more along the lines of would her family approve of her marring a mortal human?
Ash's dream was to be with a princess and he found that with the princess of light who clearly loves him as well.
They are a perfect match for each other.
Post #: 53
5/8/2017 14:33:59   
dragon_monster

Why would they complain so she marries him has a couple children but he will die then children will grow up and she is still young and attractive and will be forever free to marry next whoever she wants be it mortal or immortal. For immortals doubt it will matter what their children will do they think differently well I hopes at least on how to interact with others.

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 54
5/8/2017 14:43:27   
SilverAngel

She's also a elemental; we don't really know if a human/ elemental relationship is possible. Besides I feel it's pretty clear the Devs are pushing for a Ash/ Aria relationship IMO.

EDIT: Never mind on that first part, I forgot about Thursday.

< Message edited by SilverAngel -- 5/8/2017 14:59:06 >
DF AQW  Post #: 55
5/8/2017 14:52:15   
dragon_monster

Oh its possible the ancestor of Thursday is an elemental a light elemental to make the example stronger. The ancestor that is not the frydae line I mean.
Maybe they go to a love triangle.

< Message edited by dragon_monster -- 5/8/2017 14:54:02 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 56
5/8/2017 14:57:59   
SilverAngel

Wow, I completely forgot that Thursday's mom is elemental. Never mind on the first part.
DF AQW  Post #: 57
5/9/2017 23:35:54   
Shiny_Underpants

quote:

~original: @Silver Sky Magician
Which girlfriend to choose? Why not both? Have Ash's sword/light princess fuse with Aria Caitiff-style. An unambiguous win for all involved.

What? Gravaria could never fuse with a being of Light, it would be unambiguous destruction for all involved.
DF MQ  Post #: 58
5/13/2017 10:38:10   
Roxas45

Love this quest, even though I saw this like a week late.. (curse you exams)

I feel bad for beating up that necromancer...

Also.
Ash's Mom.
was drawn really well? Like... I d k.
There is no non-weird way for me to say that.

But we have a fan!! :D
Like a legit, non scary, non stalkery fan! :D

And, please please please please let us be there when Ash introduces the princess to his mom, cos I am pretty sure that mom doesnt know its an actual light spirit princess, and not just some princess he saved.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 59
5/14/2017 7:30:13   
dark garuda

Just wanna say, I think it's actually really cool to leave the backstory open-ended like that. DF's story is amazing, but I appreciate the fact that y'all are focusing on the future with it, and giving us some space to think about what we'd imagine for the past.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 60
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= May 5th Design Notes: Mother's Day Release!
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition