Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Legion you want to win the war?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Legion you want to win the war?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/6/2017 14:25:24   
hello there

Play juggernaut since their free wins with almost 0% chance of winning, the battles arent that much ,longer with the right builds almost guarenteed bombs with war commander

Juggernaut being completely broken may be legions only hope of finally winning a war , After we've been massacred in all recent wars.
Post #: 1
5/6/2017 20:31:51   
Mother1

Legion players are already playing juggernaut however, from what I see in game. However, even with this they have several factors against them. One thing for example is when the rallies are spit out most legion players aren't even in the game. Not to mention seeing as Exile has complete control over their damage (seeing as Defense has power of what Offense can do) unless exile screws up legion for the remaining part of the war will not outdamage exile and with the exile outnumber legion players as well as them missing a lot of rallies It will take a miracle for Legion to win a war.
Epic  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Legion you want to win the war?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition