Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Paladin academy

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Paladin academy
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/14/2017 10:02:03   
lastspartan

Playing the tournament of champions part 2 and Falwynn is reading Artixs message, I also remembered about the school Artix was running during catriffs studies. Will we see this school and enhance our paladin abilitys or not?
Post #: 1
5/14/2017 10:17:20   
dragon_monster

Well lets me ask you what can the hero learn there? Its an sterile environment the students learn how to hit the hero knows how to hit actually he prefers to hit even when he does not have to. No I do not think he will go there he is to advanced for that.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
5/14/2017 10:28:14   
OpprobriousPinecones

We can already get Paladin training directly from Artix; not sure that they've developed anything new in that time that isn't represented in the current, updated class.
Post #: 3
5/14/2017 10:54:55   
lastspartan

I meant like a new grades of paladin armour, like shining knight or purified savior.
Post #: 4
5/14/2017 10:56:22   
OpprobriousPinecones

Ooh, fancy names. Sound interesting, but with the amount of time Tomix, Verlyrus, and co. seem to have, I feel like an artifact, if anything, is a lot more likely.
Post #: 5
5/14/2017 12:12:20   
dragon_monster

No there will be no new grades of paladin for the future well near future of an few years. There 3 classes in the making right now an dc one an canon one and an calendar one. One of them is in the makings for an long time another one for slightly less longer and the other one for months. So no really no.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 6
5/15/2017 1:42:48   
LouisCyphere

But what about Aspenvale Academy?
Considering we still have to tackle the Ball after the Tournament of Champions, it might be a long time till we meet Artix again.
Remember that Caitiff's Saga happened after the Tournament of Champions.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
5/15/2017 8:20:20   
dragon_monster

Really not before? Are you sure?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 8
5/15/2017 11:17:37   
Shiny_Underpants

We hadn't met Artix in book 3 for the Tournament. We met him in the Caitiff saga.
DF MQ  Post #: 9
5/15/2017 15:19:24   
  Starflame13

Gryffin Warrior of DF GD

From skimming the quests, I think a good portion of the Caitiff Saga happened prior to the Tournament of Champions, with the finale for the saga (and the quest where we met and recruited Artix for help) happened afterwards.

It might be cool to visit the Paladin Academy at some point, similar to how we visited the SoulWeaver place, but I don't see us learning too much from it at this point? Artix officially taught the hero how to be a paladin, and we've probably learned the basics of fighting LONG before that. We could potentially do a guest lecture/demonstration of how to fight undead, though, like what we do with the trainees in Dragonsgrasp!

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 10
5/15/2017 15:43:13   
SilverAngel

At the very least I think the Tournament happened before we started gathering our allies else us participating in a tournament while our Dragon is covering the world in Darkness wouldn't make a lot of sense, also why would they even hold a tournament with all that going on.

DF AQW  Post #: 11
5/15/2017 16:03:47   
Greyor_42

@silver_angel yeah, it dfinitely went "tournament of champions->caitiff's study".

also, i agree with @starflame13 it would be pretty cool if we could come in as like a guest teacher or something, and maybe show a demonstration on how to properly handle the trickier types of undead, like reanimates.

< Message edited by Greyor_42 -- 5/15/2017 16:04:07 >
DF  Post #: 12
5/18/2017 7:54:47   
Alamiran

@Above Do we KNOW how to handle reanimates? But yeah, that would be cool.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 13
5/18/2017 13:17:16   
Greyor_42

@alamira, well, we've dealt with them before. remember en and tropy? so, the advice that would be given would probably be along the lines of "try to contain it instead of killing it".
DF  Post #: 14
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Paladin academy
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition