Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= New Neighbors in Battleon!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= New Neighbors in Battleon!
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/19/2017 7:16:48   
Ashmander

the LTS shop button can be added to twilly and the earn free stuff and elite items buttons can be added to velencia. to make the town less cluttered

edit (found something a bit funny about the house shops)

< Message edited by Ashmander -- 5/19/2017 7:21:30 >
Post #: 51
5/19/2017 9:23:48   
Atomos

I wonder if the fountain will still be removed during Frostval for the tree though
AQ  Post #: 52
5/19/2017 9:36:59   
battlesiege15

Actually, I like the LTS where it is. Maybe replace the Elite Item buttons with that.

^Magical healing tree!

EDIT:
quote:

If you want to train multiple stats, you could grab the stat trainer estate buildings. ;)
I just bought it and I can't train multiple stats at once :(

< Message edited by battlesiege15 -- 5/19/2017 9:41:42 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 53
5/19/2017 9:40:55   
Zeldax

I think the battle monsters button should replace the "Elite Items" button since all that button does is take us to Valencia, who's right in front of the inn anyway. Either that or place it under the travel map button.

Other than that, things seem fine. I'm still getting used to clicking on the tent to battle the Combat Practice Trainer instead of clicking Twilly.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 54
5/19/2017 10:08:39   
Carandor

Archknight
AQ Pedia

Really don't understand why so many people are insistent on having the battle monsters button back...
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 55
5/19/2017 10:11:59   
Master Guardian

I'm not sure there's much reason to have the battle monsters button back (except for maybe the sake of nostalgia) but I will admit it seems odd that between it and the elite items button only it left
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 56
5/19/2017 11:17:15   
RMC

Looks like the Neko Houses are for on sale too, if you're looking for an Estate + Museum combo for less than 7000 Tokens here's your chance.

quote:

Really don't understand why so many people are insistent on having the battle monsters button back...

It's been there for nearly two decades and not having it there screws up the player's muscle memory, the replacement for the RA button isn't really intuitive either. A better quesion would be why it was removed in the first place while Elite items was left even though it's less convenient than Valencia and is literally right next to her.

< Message edited by RMC -- 5/19/2017 18:10:24 >
AQ  Post #: 57
5/19/2017 11:31:29   
Atomos

I'm still trying to get used to clicking on the fountain for healing instead of Twilly though.
AQ  Post #: 58
5/19/2017 12:05:46   
Carandor

Archknight
AQ Pedia

Unless I missed something, The Pit doesn't seem to be accessible anymore.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 59
5/19/2017 12:08:39   
Yozai

Im happy they removed the battle monster button.
Elite items should also go.
But yea it tells you where to spend your $$$ so probably wont.
AQ  Post #: 60
5/19/2017 12:27:18   
afterlifex

X of the AQ Q&A/EC/BS

Carandor still there, you have to talk to twilly first.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 61
5/19/2017 14:28:31   
mu695

Can confirm. Talk to Twily and click a bit to the left of him.
AQ  Post #: 62
5/19/2017 16:22:21   
Carandor

Archknight
AQ Pedia

Err...the Neko houses were released 4 years ago.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 63
5/19/2017 16:45:34   
afterlifex

X of the AQ Q&A/EC/BS

Where they? I thought we didn't get them.
With people talking about them I thought they were new, O well.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 64
5/19/2017 16:46:57   
Valentine

I've been playing the game nearly every day in order to upgrade my various estate buildings…

…and if it weren't for this thread I don't think I would have noticed that anything had actually changed. Well, the square buttons looked a little different. Still, the changes do feel a lot more streamlined, and I like how Twilly can still heal you—good to know Moglin Magick™ hasn't been phased out completely!

AQ  Post #: 65
5/19/2017 18:19:36   
battlesiege15

*smh* Kids these days, getting an insta-heal fountain and whatnot. I remember back in the day, we would have to wait for years after click on Twilly to have our HP and MP restored (especially for magi).

In all seriousness though, I just realized that the Twilly 'insta-heal' button was removed to prevent people from spamming the RA button and fleeing a lot (I think that put stress on the servers or was built in for anti-cheating purposes) so why is there an insta-heal fountain?
AQ AQW  Post #: 66
5/19/2017 19:43:06   
Pepp
Lives to Slay Dragons!

Lmao an you feel ,old Battleseige15 - i am an nearly twice a century old as from most of our players... dang whippersnappers stealing my dragonblade..
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 67
5/19/2017 19:48:29   
I Overlord I

quote:

i am an nearly twice a century old as from most of our players

Y-You're 220? Well met, Great-Great... Great Gramps.
AQ  Post #: 68
5/19/2017 22:27:28   
Valentine

So after poking around a bit I have to ask… is that Drakel combat practice guy ever going to get updated? He's quite… old school, heh.
AQ  Post #: 69
5/20/2017 1:08:13   
Ashmander

quote from @afterlifex
quote:

Where they? I thought we didn't get them.
With people talking about them I thought they were new, O well.

the houses are in the haven area talk to tiger ask about the town click any one can live here? say sure .and they are in the shop

edit first time quoteing

< Message edited by Ashmander -- 5/20/2017 1:13:46 >
Post #: 70
5/20/2017 2:59:20   
OverLordOfDeath

There's no point in updating the drakel combat practice. He's just there to test our gear on him.
Post #: 71
5/20/2017 3:03:52   
ss2195
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

Yes there is. Can he have like 100k HP or something?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 72
5/20/2017 7:00:45   
Carandor

Archknight
AQ Pedia

quote:

There's no point in updating the drakel combat practice. He's just there to test our gear on him.

He's not very good for testing anything which inflicts a status effect, unless your < lvl 30 or something. If he got updated, I would hope his stats scale to your level.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 73
5/20/2017 7:25:07   
Atomos

the very least they could do to him is to update his art to make him look like the Drakel enemies we now see them as.
AQ  Post #: 74
5/20/2017 7:27:30   
RedEyedDrake

Hopefully the staff will remember to notify us all ahead of time when exactly over the course of the next week will they decide to end the discount. A warning, say, eight hours before they return the prices to normal would be nice.
AQ  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= New Neighbors in Battleon!
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition