Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Riftwalker vs Ascendant

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Riftwalker vs Ascendant
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/18/2017 9:26:44   
Arcturus96

So I'm wondering exactly which of these two classes is better. Thoughts?
Post #: 1
5/18/2017 11:38:04   
HwarangxDxArcher

Both are good in their own department.

Riftwalker is good at ending a fight fast with it's powerful burst(most non-boss can be killed in one turn), so it's very efficient at farming.

Ascendant on the other hand is not very good at farming, but very good when it comes to a long fight(boss battle).

Both are enjoyable in their own ways, but I prefer the Riftwalker over Ascendant.

DF Epic  Post #: 2
5/18/2017 11:55:10   
dragon_monster

Since you did not specify in gameplay or lore like I will say that ingame riftwalker is stronger. Ascended is just an mage that can melee in the end granted the magic comes from space but in the end it does not matter. But riftwalker can cut trough space and can open portals and its very fast. You are without and doubt an unknown and unstoppable force.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 3
5/18/2017 11:56:58   
SilverAngel

Riftwalker is definitely for those quick fights since it's power boost goes down each turn, preferable one on one fights. If you want a fast battle Riftwalker is the way to go. Ascendant is about the set up with it's boost that goes up every turn for it's Ascension skill. It's slower than Riftwalker but with the right set up it can hit hard. I use both on my two characters and they both work for different situations but it all comes down to what kind of fighting style you like; if quick and fast then Riftwalker, if you don't mind waiting a few turns for a strong hit then Ascendant.

DF AQW  Post #: 4
5/18/2017 11:59:52   
  Starflame13

Gryffin Warrior of DF GD

As this is a vs. thread, rather than a discussion thread, I'm going to go ahead and lock it. If you have specific questions about either class, post them in the DF Q&A section!

~Locked

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Riftwalker vs Ascendant
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition