Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Ateala Class Design

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Ateala Class Design
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/18/2017 9:28:12   
Arcturus96

So am I the only one that noticed that wearing the Riftwalker/Cryptic/Ascendant armor automatically gives us hoofs? Shouldn't we still have feet? We didn't magically change into Atealan, I think...
Post #: 1
5/18/2017 9:48:50   
dragon_monster

Yeah its strange considering there are Atleans without hoofs which makes me wonder why we have hoofs. Are they like shoes that destroy your fingers but you have to ware them because of tradition?
And if so why do most Atleans I meet do not have hoofs. It makes no sense only high ranking atleans are allowed to have?

< Message edited by dragon_monster -- 5/18/2017 9:57:23 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
5/18/2017 12:36:41   
Jovan

Just repeat after me: "Magic!"

"We do not allow foul language, nudity, extreme realistic violence or drug/alcohol use in our games." - The DF Parent Letter
AQ DF  Post #: 3
5/18/2017 12:44:47   
dragon_monster

Yeah that no longer flies especially now when they are trying to be more serious less plot hole like meaning magic. Sorry but magic was the explanation for doing what they wanted without being blocked by logic.

The same with the lets separate the games in different timelines because its easier and confuse the players then continue to confuse by making ingame references to the games increasing the plot holes.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 4
5/18/2017 12:55:40   
Jovan

It does, actually. The Atealan classes use Atealan magic to temporarily transform you into an Atealan (at least partially).
MAGIC!
AQ DF  Post #: 5
5/18/2017 13:05:16   
dragon_monster

Well why?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 6
5/18/2017 13:08:55   
Jovan

Beats me, I didn't design the class. Maybe so that people could make an Atealan character with the right skin tone and items, or maybe it's just because hooves are easier to animate.
AQ DF  Post #: 7
5/18/2017 13:12:35   
Timsii

Well to be honest, I've always wondered, how are we able to use Atalean classes anyways? They ARE supposed to be cannon right?
Does this mean the ability to make rifts and related skills is not something specific to the atalean race, but a teachable skill?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 8
5/18/2017 13:12:37   
SilverAngel

Maybe the classes have hooves to show their connection to the Atealans, it's probably something simple like that.

DF AQW  Post #: 9
5/18/2017 13:13:52   
dragon_monster

Its not shortage of feet anyway so doubt that was an problem. Also does not makes sense lore wise because if so every Rose soldier will attack me instead of talking to me then attack me. Its even worse with cryptic who levitates now that is way harder to ignore.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 10
5/18/2017 13:41:55   
Tomix
Soulweaver

Oh, it's because I thought it looked cool.
That's it :(

Lore-wise, let's say it's magic... the hooves are interdimensional boots, you put your foot in the hoof, and the hoof is bigger on the inside, so your feet floats in a pocket space.
Or something...!
DF  Post #: 11
5/18/2017 13:58:00   
  Starflame13

Gryffin Warrior of DF GD

Since the question's been answered, there's not much room for discussion in this thread, so Im going to lock it! You can use the All Class Discussion thread to ask further questions about the classes.

~Locked!

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Ateala Class Design
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition